- 1 Meijer Passport Photos Cost
- 2 Can You Order a Passport Photo Online at Meijer?
- 3 Can I Have My Passport Photo Taken at Meijer?
- 4 What Should I Wear for My Passport Photo at Meijer?
- 5 Does Meijer Offer Passport Application Services?
- 6 Meijer Passport photo Help
- 7 Meijer passport photos Near Me
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Author
Does Meijer Take Passport Photos? – Meijer offers professional passport photo services in 2022.
Customers can visit a Meijer brick-and-mortar location for passport services or make their order online and then pick it up at the store.
The photos are printed in twos and at a size that is in line with federal regulations. The cost is $12.99 for the standard passport Meijer photo center within 15 minutes.
To learn more about how to request a photo of your passport at Meijer.com, how much it will cost, the time it takes to obtain a passport from Meijer, and more, keep reading.
Meijer Passport Photos Cost
Skip the long lines at the post office and get your passport photos fast at Meijer Photo. Get two professional-quality passport photos printed in-store, correctly sized photos in keeping with government regulations.
- Passport photos start at $12.99
- Ready in 15 minutes
Let us print your passport photos at your local Meijer location
Can You Order a Passport Photo Online at Meijer?
It is, however, possible to buy the passport photo online through Meijer and collect it from the shop.
Meijer customers can go to a Meijer store to pick up basic passport photos, place an order via the web, and then pick it up at the store.
There are three steps to request an image of your passport at meijerphoto.com:
- Drag the passport-sized image into the designated spot.
- Create the image using “customize,” then use the resize and move options. Be sure to place the face inside the inner circle. Also, ensure that the head’s size lies between 25 and 35mm from the lower part of the chin to above.
- Please view the image before making it available to the cart.
Can I Have My Passport Photo Taken at Meijer?
You can get your passport photo done at any Meijer location. A trained associate from Meijer will make a passport picture compliant with U.S. requirements.
The U.S. passport photo requirements are:
- A photo with a color in the last six months.
- Clear image showing the face, with filtering.
- There are no selfies permitted. Another person must take the picture.
- When you are wearing glasses, it is recommended to take them off to get a passport photo.
- The background for the photo must be off-white or white.
What Should I Wear for My Passport Photo at Meijer?
It is recommended to wear casual attire to take a passport photograph on Meijer. However, certain outfits aren’t acceptable. Here’s a guideline of what you should wear and not wear for the passport photograph at Meijer:
- You shouldn’t wear a uniform or clothing resembling uniforms or camouflage clothes.
- Wear headwear or any other head covers, except for religious and medical reasons. But, you should show proof. If worn, the hats and head covers must not cover your face or create shadows in the photograph.
- It is not recommended to wear glasses unless in medical situations and must include a certified note from your physician.
- It is not recommended to use headphones or any other wireless device.
- You can wear jewelry provided that they don’t obscure your face. Other facial piercings, as well as permanent tattoos, are also accepted.
- It is recommended to dress in your everyday attire.
Does Meijer Offer Passport Application Services?
Meijer does not provide passport applications or issue passports to travel. However, you can request a passport in advance, carry it to a Meijer store, and fill it in while you wait for your passport photograph to print.
This form is required for all first-time applicants, renewals, and even when you’re applying for a passport on behalf of your child.
You must read and comprehend the information to fill in the form. Follow the instructions in the letter to prevent delays.
It is important to remember that filling out the form will not ensure you the right to get a passport.
Additionally, the process of applying requires a fee that is based on the location you live in.
The process of applying for the renewal of a passport within the U.S., and renewing passports from Canada via mail, is subject to the same costs.
The costs may differ if you renew or apply for a U.S. passport from a foreign country. Contact the U.S. Embassy in the country to verify.
Meijer Passport photo Help
Official Website: www.meijerphoto.com/buy/passport-photo
Meijer passport photos Near Me
Meijer offers the expert service you require for your passport picture that complies with all the U.S government’s requirements. You can make an online order with a passport standard photo you’d like professionally printed or go to your local Meijer shop to have your passport photographs taken and published in accordance with the requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I get my passport photo taken?
Where can I obtain passport photos? Visit a nearby Meijer store, and we will be ready to assist you with your passport photo needs, according to the U.S. State Department. Are you in need of a quick turnaround? Take your passport picture and print it in just one hour or less. You will receive two-size regulation professional-grade Passport Photos compliant with government standards.
Find your nearest registration form authorization location here.
Q: How do I apply for a passport for a child?
Passport applicants under 16 must apply in person. Learn more here.
Q: What should I wear for my passport photo?
The uniforms of hats are not permitted, nor coverings of the head can be worn other than for religious reasons. Be sure to take off anything that might obscure your face. For more details, go through this acceptable passport photo guide.
Q: How do I apply and register for a passport?
Please print the form before the deadline. Please bring it to the nearest Meijer store and complete the government passport application form while your photographs are printed or shopping for all your travel necessities.