- 1 2020 John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Reviews, Overview
2020 John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Reviews, Overview
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower powered by 44.3 cu in. (726cc) Gasoline Engine which produces 23.5 hp power at 3600rpm.
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower best in class features include:
- A Heavy-duty frame gives strength and durability
- Michelin® X® Tweel Turf airless radial tire technology for John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower eliminates downtime and reduces price of operation
- A powerful 23.5-hp commercial-grade engine produces class-leading performance and efficiency
- Durable hydrostatic drive train that gives better cooling and easy access
- Three seat choices with ComfortGlide fore/aft suspension offer excellent driver comfort
- Mower is easy to service with many accessible components
- 3 -year, bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Durable 7-Iron PRO decks pressed from a single piece of steel
- Available Mulch On Demand deck
- Spindle assembly gives reliability and greater performance.
So, guys!! Do you want to know about the John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price for sale price USA, Specs, Review and features? Then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information that you want to know about it. I hope it will be useful to you. So let’s check it out.
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price in The USA
Price: $10,449.00 USD
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Key Facts
- 7-Iron™ PRO Mowing Deck
- Mulch On Demand™ Available
- Gasoline Engine
- California CARB Approved
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Power||Gross at 3,600 rpm: 23.5 hp
|Displacement||44.3 cu in.
|Crankcase capacity||With filter, 2 U.S. qt
|Oil filter||Full flow, replaceable|
Heavy-duty canister type with safety element
|Fuel consumption||Under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on loads and operating conditions 1.1-1.9 U.S. gal./hr
|Fuel tank capacity||11.5 U.S. gal.
|Fuel tank switch/shut-off valve||Yes|
|Charge system||20 amp|
|Battery voltage||12 V|
|Cold cranking amp||300 amp|
|Hour meter||Standard, digital|
|Operator presence starting system||Brake-N-Go (hand)|
|Wheel motors||Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston wheel motor|
|Travel speed||Speed range
|Speed and direction control||Twin levers|
|Hydraulic capacity||5.9 U.S. qt
|Drive wheels||24×9.5-12 (48 in.), 24×12-12 (54 in., 60 in.)|
|Load rating||4 PR|
|Dynamic braking||Twin levers|
|Park brake||Internal wet disk integrated in the transmission|
|Park brake actuation||Hand brake|
|Type||Electro-magnetic, 200 lb-ft
|Size||48, 54, 60 in.
122, 137, 152 cm
|Deck construction||7-Iron PRO, one-piece stamped steel with reinforcements|
|Deck thickness||7 gauge
|Discharge||Side, Mulch On Demand™ system|
|Cutting width||48, 54, 60 in.
122, 137, 152 cm
|Length||Varies by deck size|
|Blade tip speed||Approximately 18,000 fpm
|Caster wheel type||Flat free|
|Front anti-scalp rollers||RH, center, LH|
|Rear anti-scalp rollers||Optional|
|Width||With chute down, 62, 68, 74 in.
157, 173, 188 cm
|Height||With ROPS up, 73 in.
With ROPS down, 47 in.
|Weight||1,220 to 1,283 lb
553 to 582 kg
|Warranty||36 months or 1200 hours, whichever comes first
First 24 months, no hour limitation
John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Review Video
That was all about the John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this John Deere Z920M ZTrak Zero Turn Mower then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!