John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Reviews, Overview
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Powered by V-twin cylinder 44.2 cu in. (726cc) powerful engine which produces 17.5-kW (23.5-hp) power.
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower featured with 48-, 54-, or 60-in. High-capacity PRO mower deck with welded deck reinforcements, 24-in. seat with fully adjustable mechanical suspension and Cut height adjustment dial adjusts mower in ¼-in. increments from 1.5 – 5 inches.
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower is a strong, welded steel frame that gives solid, reliable support for the machine components and operator.
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower best-in-class features include:
- A Heavy-duty design delivers durability and strength.
- Three-position, adjustable foot platform to accommodate different size operators
- Smooth and powerful professional-grade V-twin engine for performance and long life
- Transmission gives speeds up to 16.1 km/h (10 mph ) to maximize mowing efficiency
- The operator station is adjustable for superior comfort
- Adjustable, mechanical suspension seat for a smooth ride
- Serviceability is designed-in for comfort
- High-capacity (HC) PRO Mower Decks offer excellent cut quality and versatility
So, guys!! Do you want to know about the John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price for sale price USA, Specs, Review, and features? Then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information, which you want to know about it. I hope it will be helpful to you. So let’s check it out.
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price in The USA
Price: $9,149.00*USD WITH 60-IN. DECK
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Key Facts
- Engine power: 23.5 hp
- Forward speed: 0-16.1 km/h
- Seat-back height: High back with adjustable armrests, 24 in. (60.9 cm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 30.2 L
- Mulching system: Optional MulchControl™ attachment
- U.S. warranty: 4 year/1000 hour bumper-to-bumper*
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower Specs
|Displacement||44.2 cu in.
|Lubrication||Full pressure with replaceable filter, capacity, 2.2 U.S. qt
|Choke/speed control||Separate control levers|
|Fuel tank capacity||8 U.S. gal.
|Fuel gauge||Fuel level sight line|
|Dual hydros||Hydro-gear ZT3400 with 1-in. (2.54-cm) axles|
|Forward speed||0-10 mph
|Reverse speed||0-4.5 mph
|Speed and direction control||Twin premium levers|
|Control adjustment||2-height/18 positions|
|Frame||Heavy-duty frame tubing|
|Front caster tires||13×6.5-6|
|Front caster bearings||Sealed ball bearings|
|Drive tires||24×9.5-12 (48-in. decks)
24X12-12 (54- and 60-in. decks)
24X12N12 Michelin Tweel X Turf Airless Radial (54- and 60-in. decks)
|Hourmeter||Yes with low oil pressure and low battery voltage indicators|
|Service interval decal||Yes|
|Seat back height||High back with adjustable armrests, 24 in.
|Fore-aft adjustment||While seated, 4 in.
|Seat suspension||Mechanical; adjustable for weight|
|Type||Spring-assisted foot lift|
|Mower cut height||1.5-5 in.
|Cut height increments||0.25 in.
|Preset cut height||Yes|
|Width of cut||Not available with Tweel option – 48 in.
|Type||High-capacity (HC) PRO side discharge|
|Mower deck material||9 gauge
|Mower drive system||V-belt|
|Type||Electric, 125 lb-ft
|Overall length||82 in.
|Width without mower||48.6 in.
With Tweel option – 52.8 in.
|Width with mower||48 HC, 62.3 in.
54 HC, 68.2 in.
60 HC, 73.3 in.
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||48 HC, 53.2 in.
54 HC, 59.4 in.
60 HC, 64.8 in.
|Height||ROPS up – 71.1 in.
ROPS down – 49.7 in.
|Weight||With mower and fuel, 48 HC, 995 lb
With mower and fuel, 54 HC, 1,010 lb
With mower and fuel, 60 HC, 1,040 lb
With Tweel option, mower, and fuel, 54 HC, 1046 lb
With Tweel option, mower, and fuel, 60 HC, 1076 lb
|Operator presence system||Yes|
|Park brake interlock||Yes|
|Mulching system||Optional MulchControl attachment|
|Rubber floor mat||Optional|
|Light kit||LED – fender mounted|
|Material collection system||48 HC PRO, 54 HC PRO, and 60 HC PRO Power Flow™ rear bagger, 6.5 bu
Not compatible with the Tweel option
- John Deere 1600 Turbo Series III
- John Deere Z920M ZTrak Mower
- John Deere 1585 TerrainCut Front Mower
- John Deere 1580 Mower
- John Deere Z740R ZTrak Mower
- John Deere 1575 TerrainCut Mower
- John Deere 1570 Mower
- John Deere Z735M
John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Review Video
That was all about the John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this John Deere Z740R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!