Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
Ross is a famous American retail chain, where people would like to shop Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, toys, and housewares, etc. So have you ever shop at Ross Locations? How was your experience? Did you like Ross Customer Service?
Share your experience with the company to let them know that how was your satisfaction level after visiting them.
If it might be bad, then give them a chance to fix it or improve it so that you find better service the next time of your visit to the Ross Store.
So take part in the Ross Feedback Survey on www.rosslistens.com and get Ross Gift Card as a Ross Reward, Which is a golden opportunity for you to save money on the purchase at Ross Locations.
The company organized this Ross Customer Survey with some rules & requirements so read this post to get detailed information of this survey, along with Ross Rewards.
|Prize||Ross Gift Card|
|Language||English & Spanish|
|Receipt Valid Limit||3 Days|
|Gift Valid Limit||30 Days|
Ross Customer Experience Survey – Benefits
After Submitting the Ross Guest Opinion Survey you will get the Ross Promo Code. Also by using this code you will get a chance to save your money by receiving offers and special deals on your future visit to Ross Locations.
Also, you will get sweepstake entry to win the Ross Gift Card. There will be 1 grand prize which will be a $1,000 Ross Gift Card as well as 5-second place prizes which will consist of a $100 Ross Gift Card.
- $1,000 Ross Stores Gift Card – Grand Prize
- $100 Ross Stores Gift Card – Second Prize
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Ross Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to acknowledge to take part in this Ross Satisfaction Survey.
- You must be a legal Resident of the United States of America.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- When you got a receipt, you must give your feedback within 3 days.
- After complete the coupon code, you must use it within 30 days.
- The employees working at Ross and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Ross Review Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Ross Guest Feedback Survey,
- Visit through the official Ross Guest Survey website at www.rosslistens.com.
- Select your preferred survey language between English and Spanish.
- Enter a 15 digit number located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Ross.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Ross Delivery, Ross Price, Ross Locations, Ross Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Ross Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get a discount on your purchase.
Ross Official Website: www.rossstores.com
Ross Customer Survey: www.rosslistens.com
Ross Survey Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
Ross Stores, Inc., operating under the brand name Ross Dress for Less, is an American chain of discount department stores headquartered in Dublin, California. It is the largest off-price retailer in the U.S., as of 2018, Ross operates 1,483 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Guam covering much of the country, but with no presence in New England, New York, northern New Jersey, Alaska, Puerto Rico and areas of the Midwest.
Thank you for visiting my article. I have tried to provide all the important information about Ross Online Survey at www.rosslistens.com.
I hope it helped you to take this Ross Opinion Survey in an easy way and win the Ross Gift Card.
Still, if you have any questions related to this survey, then comment below. I will try to attempt all the questions as soon as possible. If you want to read more posts like this, then visit my site tractorsinfo.com.