Kohl’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Kohl’s is a chain of department stores. So have you ever visited Kohl’s? Did you like Kohl’s Customer Service?
The Kohl’s Customer Survey is here to collect your precious feedback and fix the problems to grow their business.
In Kohl’s Feedback Survey, you will have to answer some easy questions related to your recent experience. Your feedback really matters for Kohl’s and you will be rewarded for that.
Kohl’s offers you a chance to provide your suggestions and opinions through the Kohl’s Customer Feedback Survey at www.kohlslistens.com.
Your suggestions will help them to improve their product quality and services so that you will get the best products and improved services on your next visit to Kohl’s Locations.
Furthermore, as an appreciation of your response, you will get a chance to win Kohl’s Coupons as Kohl’s Rewards.
This post will suggest an easy methodology to take this Kohl’s Experience Survey and you will be acknowledged by rules & requirements and Kohl’s Rewards.
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Kohl’s Coupons|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Language||English & Spanish|
Kohl’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
Once you have completed the Kohl’s Customer Feedback Survey, You will get the Kohl’s Promo Code. With the help of this code, you will get 10% Off on a future visit to Kohl’s.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What’s your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Kohl’s Guest Opinion Survey,
- A customer should be at least 18 years old.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Kohl’s and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Kohl’s Consumer Satisfaction Survey?
If you fulfill all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Kohl’s Customer Opinion Survey,
- First of all visit an official site at www.kohlslistens.com.
- Choose the survey language.
- Enter the Store Number and Access Code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “BEGIN SURVEY” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Kohl’s.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Kohl’s Delivery, Kohl’s Price, Kohl’s Locations, Kohl’s Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Kohl’s Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to Kohl’s Locations.
Kohl’s Official Website: www.kohls.com
Kohl’s Survey Site: www.kohlslistens.com
Kohl’s is an American department store retail chain, operated by Kohl’s Corporation. As of February 2013, it is the largest department store chain in the United States with 1,158 locations, operating stores in every U.S. state except Hawaii. The company was founded by Polish immigrant Maxwell Kohl, who opened a corner grocery store in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1927.
This post keeps all the necessary information regarding this Kohl’s Opinion Survey on www.kohlslistens.com.
I hope you have been taking this Kohl’s Satisfaction Survey and got a chance to win a Kohl’s Coupons followed by this post.
If you have any questions related to this survey, then comment below. I will get back to you as early as I can.
To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.