- 1 Kroger Feedback Survey – www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- 2 About Kroger Company
- 3 Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- 4 How to take Kroger Feedback Survey Online
- 5 Contacting Kroger’s Customer Service
Kroger Feedback Survey – www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
www.krogerstoresfeedback.com – Kroger Feedback Survey has a great aim to collect important feedback from consumers.
It gives the chance to customers leave feedback on their most recent Kroger store visit experience through www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
The Kroger company then uses the data it gets to improve products and services to meet consumer expectations.
Here in this article, I have explained how to complete the Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com and win the prize.
If you want to take part in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey by giving your idea then here is the perfect place, cause here you will get that all kinds of information, which you need to know about to complete the Kroger Guest Feedback Survey.
After completion of this Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com, you get an opportunity to win a $5,000 in Kroger gift card, So don’t miss this great opportunity, just let’s do it.
Kroger Feedback Survey Details
|Purpose||To improve the customer experience.|
|Rewards||50 Kroger Fuel Points Balance
$5000 Cash Reward
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years|
|Eligible States||All states are eligible excluding Florida and New York.|
|Limit||To enter the survey within 7 days|
About Kroger Company
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Number of locations
|2,920, including 2,750 supermarkets and 170 jewelers (Q1 2020)|
(CEO & Chairman)
Yael Cosset (CIO)
Michael Donnelly (COO)
Gary Millerchip (CFO)
Other specialty, supermarket
Number of employees
Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards
- 50 Kroger Fuel Points Balance
- 1 Grand Prize, consisting of $5,000 in Kroger gift cards
- 100 First Prizes, each consisting of a $100 Kroger gift card
- (subject to terms and conditions accompanying the gift card).
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- Kroger store receipt with a survey code.
- Reliable internet access.
- About 5 to 10 minutes to complete the Kroger Feedback survey
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English or Spanish.
- You must have a valid Email ID.
Rules for participating in the Kroger Feedback sweepstakes
- No Purchases Necessary.
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- One entry per receipt.
- Prize transfer is not allowed.
- Kroger Company employees are not allowed to enter.
How to take Kroger Feedback Survey Online
- First of all, visit the Kroger Feedback Survey official site at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Please enter the following information from your receipt.
- Entry ID
- Next, please press the Start button t0 Begin the Kroger Feedback survey.
- Think about the Kroger visit and answer some questions about your experience.
- Answer all questions genuinely and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Kroger Survey Sweepstakes entry, please provide your name, phone number, email address.
- Submit the Kroger Feedback survey.
Kroger Customer Service
Kroger Grocery Store, KingWood, TX: +1 281-318-1194
The Kroger Super Market, Rolla, MO: +1 573-364-2721
Kroger Grocery Store, Athens, GA: +1 706-715-3738
By Phone: Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Call customer support
- My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
- Floral – 1-866-520-0356
- i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
- Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
- Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
- Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST
Kroger Social Media Links:
- Kroger Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Twitter: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Youtube: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Employee Greatpeople.me Portal.
Contacting Kroger’s Customer Service
Here are several ways to get in touch with Kroger’s customer care:
Go to the FAQs on Kroger’s official website
- Via the contact form
If you want to send a written comment, suggestion, complaint or any type of question or feedback use the online Contact Us form here.
- Call customer support
You can call Kroger’s customer support by dialing 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377). Available Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to Midnight EST, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
For specific questions, you can call:
My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
Floral – 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
- Provide your feedback online
You can directly rate your feedback anonymously on this page. official Kroger feedback page here.
On the Kroger, official webpage Find a store option to find a Kroger store near you or in any area.
- Use the Kroger app
You can download and install the mobile app of the company to get a number of handy features right on your phone.
- Contact Kroger via social media
You can also contact Kroger at one of the company’s official social media profiles and pages as follows:
Check Customer Feedback. Survey Also:
- storeopinion.ca survey
- www.lowes.com/survey $500
- www.tellaldi.us survey
- krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points
- Jackslisten Survey
All about the Kroger Feedback Survey I have mentioned in this post which you can complete at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
I hope you like this article, and this will help you a lot to take a survey and its rules and regulation before taking part in the survey, but if you are facing any issue related to this Kroger Feedback Survey then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone.