Kroger survey – krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel pt bonus – Take Kroger feedback 50 fuel points survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- 1 Kroger survey – krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel pt bonus – Take Kroger feedback 50 fuel points survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- 2 Kroger Feedback Survey Details
- 3 Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards
- 4 KrogerFeedback Rules
- 5 How to take Kroger Feedback Survey Online? Steps
- 6 Kroger Feedback Survey Video Tutorial
- 7 Kroger Feedback Survey by Mail:
- 8 Kroger Feedback Winner List Below
- 9 About Kroger Company
- 10 Kroger Customer Service
- 11 FAQs For KrogerFeedback
- 11.1 Q. Whats New in KrogerFeedback compared to other Grocery Stores ?
- 11.2 Q. Do we need rate your experience at the store – Kroger Customer satisfaction survey ?
- 11.3 Q. Is there any chance to win gift cards?
- 11.4 Q. How can I use a gift certificate?
- 11.5 Q. My gift card can be used by anyone
- 11.6 Q. How can I buy a card category not listed in my application?
- 11.7 Q. What are the cancellation and return policies on gift cards?
- 11.8 Q. What products are available for gift cards?
- 11.9 Q. Online shopping can gift cards be used?
- 11.10 Q. Is the Kroger family gift card available in electronic or digital format?
- 11.11 Q. How can I check the balance on my gift card?
- 12 Author
Krogerstoresfeedback Website – krogerstoresfeedback – Kroger feedback 50 fuel points survey: Kroger Feedback Survey has a great aim to collect important feedback from consumers.
It gives the chance to customers to leave feedback on their most recent Kroger store visit experience through www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
The Kroger company then uses the data it gets to improve products and services to meet consumer expectations.
Here in this article, I have explained how to complete the Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com and win the prize.
If you want to take part in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey by giving your idea then here is the perfect place, cause here you will get that all kinds of information, which you need to know about to complete the Kroger Guest Feedback Survey.
After completion of this Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com, you get an opportunity to win a $5,000 in Kroger gift card, So don’t miss this great opportunity, just let’s do it.
Kroger Feedback Survey Details
The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Kroger Co. 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033. 1.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Kroger Sweepstakes starts on October 11, 2021, at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on March 31, 2022, at 11:59:59 PM CT (“Kroger Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of six entry periods.
Kroger Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), excluding New York, Florida, and Rhode Island.
They are at least 18 years old at entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their close family members (e.g., parent, spouse, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same home of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win sweepstakes.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Void in Florida, Rhode Island, New York, and where prohibited or limited by law. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Kroger Sweepstakes.
For the Kroger Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the e-mail address and physical address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be authorised to change their e-mail address or physical address.
|Purpose||To improve the customer experience.|
|Rewards||50 Kroger Fuel Points Balance
$5000 Cash Reward
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years|
|Eligible States||All states are eligible excluding Florida and New York.|
|Limit||To enter the survey within 7 days|
Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards
Kroger Survey Grand Prize
- Each grand prize is $5,000 in Kroger gift cards (6 total; 1 per Entry Period)
- No more than six Grand Prizes (one per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes.
- The ARV of each Grand Prize is $5,000.
First Prizes (600 total, 100 per Entry Period):
- Each first prize is a $100 Kroger gift card (each a “First Prize”).
- No more than 600 First Prizes (one hundred  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes.
- The ARV of each First Prize is $100.
The total ARV of all prizes is $90,000.
Odds of Winning:
The chances of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries accepted during each Entry Period.
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- In no event will more than 6 Grand Prizes (one per Entry Period) and 600 First Prizes (100 per Entry Period) First Prizes be awarded.
- Suppose for any reason. More survey wins Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as outlined in these Official Rules. In that case, the Sponsor books the right to award the planned number of prizes through a lucky drawing from among all eligible prize claims received.
- The use of a gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth therein, which shall control the use of the gift card.
- The use of a gift card includes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions, so the survey winners should read the terms and conditions on the gift card carefully.
- Winners must protect the gift card and treat any other helpful document as they would.
- The gift cards will not be exchanged or redeemed for cash, except where required by law.
- The gift cards will not be replaced or filled if it lost, damaged, stolen, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if changed or defaced.
- All prices and costs not explicitly included herein are solely the winner’s responsibility.
How to Claim Prize:
The likely winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. After the random drawing, the Manager will inform the likely winner via e-mail/phone at the e-mail address/phone number delivered at registration.
Each likely survey Grand Prize winner will be instructed to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and any other requested documents within 5 days from the date of tried notification, or the survey Grand Prize may be lost in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and final discretion.
Failure to furnish all necessary details and a signature on the documents within the said time may deny a winner’s right to claim their survey winning prize.
It may result in the survey prize being granted to an alternate winner if time passes. In addition, if a potential survey winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in keeping with these Official Rules, declines to receive a prize, the individual prize may be lost. READ MORE
- Kroger store receipt with a survey code.
- Reliable internet access.
- About 5 to 10 minutes to complete the Kroger Feedback survey
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English or Spanish.
- You must have a valid Email ID.
Rules for participating in the Kroger Feedback sweepstakes
- No Purchases Necessary.
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- One entry per receipt.
- Prize transfer is not allowed.
- Kroger Company employees are not allowed to enter.
How to take Kroger Feedback Survey Online? Steps
- First of all, visit the Kroger Feedback Survey official site at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Please enter the following information from your receipt.
- Entry ID
- Next, please press the Start button t0 Begin the Kroger Feedback survey.
- Think about the Kroger visit and answer some questions about your experience.
- Answer all questions genuinely and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Kroger Survey Sweepstakes entry, please provide your name, phone number, email address.
- Submit the Kroger Feedback survey.
You are asked to reply to several questions concerning your last experience with the store. You will also be asked to give the name of your address and phone number, as well as the survey number printed in the purchase receipt.
You may be required to provide additional information from the receipt, with the exact date and time, you made your visit, the time of your visit to the store, store number, terminal number, and transaction details as well.
The online entries have to be submitted by the Sponsor by 11:59 PM CT on the day that is the end of the Entry Period in order to be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes and be eligible to be a part of the random drawing for that Entry Period.
Kroger Feedback Survey Video Tutorial
Kroger Feedback Survey by Mail:
Write your name, address, and number on a card and send it to The Customer Survey Sweepstakes Monthly PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Mail-in entries have to be received before the end of the Entry Period and must be received by the Sponsor no later than the eighth day following the month in order to be entered into the Sweepstakes and be eligible for the random draw for that Entry Period.
It is not a limit on the number of times you are able to make an online entry or mail it in however every online entry can only be one per receipt. Each mail-in entry needs to be posted via separate postcards.
For clarification purposes, because printed receipts can only be created in the aftermath of a customer’s experience, no-purchase entries must be made via postal mail instead of online entry. Mailing entries are just as likely to be successful the same prize as an entry made online.
Kroger Feedback Winner List Below
For a list of Kroger survey winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to Winners List, – The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Kroger survey Winner List requests must be received no later than May 30, 2022.
The prizes in this Sweepstakes are also available to those who participate in other variants of the Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes.
The odds of winning in every draw will depend on the number of eligible entries in this and the variations of the Customer Survey Monthly sweepstakes.
There will be the following prize given out in every drawing at random:
A single (1) Grand Prize, comprised of $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards (subject to the terms and conditions that accompany these gifts cards).
A hundred (100) first Prizes each of which is 100 dollars Kroger gift card (subject to the terms and conditions attached to this gift card).
Winners will be informed via either email, phone, or postal mail. Failure to reach a winner or return any prize notification that is not received could lead to the prize’s forfeiture and be given to an alternate winner at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Jane F. – 180716 – Michigan
- LETTY T. – 110620 – Altanta
- Gary R. – 110418 – Altanta
- Brenda H. – 110647 – Altanta
- Kathy C. – 110457 – Altanta
- Mark F. – 110419 – Altanta
- Cathy T. – 110657 – Altanta
- Ricky R. – 110425 – Altanta
- ruthie c. – 140984 – Cincinnati
- Angie L. – 140825 – Cincinnati
- Ruth S. – 140370 – Cincinnati
- Jennifer H. – 140825 – Cincinnati
- ettia s. – 160844 – Columbus
- Marjorie H. – 160313 – Columbus
- Bruce B. – 160864 – Columbus
- Jackie M. – 160594 – Columbus
- Sandra M. – 160591 – Columbus
- James D. – 160264 – Columbus
- Michael a. – 180721 – Michigan
- Lynn F. – 180686 – Michigan
- Debra P. – 180710 – Michigan
- Sandra B. – 180495 – Michigan
- Peggy P. – 180775 – Michigan
- Louise W. – 180444 – Michigan
- Donna D. – 210330 – Central
- Patrice P. – 210911 – Central
- jim p. – 210998 – Central
- Timothy H. – 210894 – Central
- Beverly C. – 210903 – Central
- JIM J. – 210901 – Central
- Susan H. – 210948 – Central
- Kathy W. – 240734 – Louisville
- Babette C. – 240728 – Louisville
- Andrea K. – 240915 – Louisville
- Sandra P. – 240642 – Louisville
- JANINE F. – 240395 – Louisville
- Carolyn S. – 250624 – Delta
- CaWandra B. – 250490 – Delta
- Danielle F. – 250488 – Delta
- debra w. – 250621 – Delta
- Pat M. – 250474 – Delta
- Kathy V. – 250392 – Delta
- Charolette W. – 250627 – Delta
- J H. – 250492 – Delta
- PJ V. – 250409 – Delta
- Jeff G. – 260628 – Nashville
- Debbie T. – 260553 – Nashville
- Steven P. – 260534 – Nashville
- Lena F. – 260686 – Nashville
- Shellie R. – 260553 – Nashville
- Yelena Z. – 260530 – Nashville
- JoLee R. – 260690 – Nashville
- chris b. – 290261 – Mid-Atlantic
- Joseph K. – 290345 – Mid-Atlantic
- Karen N. – 290399 – Mid-Atlantic
- Shawn B. – 290520 – Mid-Atlantic
- Pam M. – 340316 – Houston
- jill r. – 340354 – Houston
- Steven B. – 340398 – Houston
- Lisa H. – 340308 – Houston
- Tomas S. – 340383 – Houston
- Jim B. – 340321 – Houston
- Richard R. – 350990 – Dallas
- Sherilyn G. – 350209 – Dallas
- Summer M. – 350590 – Dallas
- Angelia M. – 350579 – Dallas
- Shirley O. – 5340478 – Roundy’s Wisconsin
- Wally T. – 5340415 – Roundy’s Wisconsin
- Dana M. – 6150067 – Dillon
- Christine E. – 6150032 – Dillon
- Jessica B. – 6150095 – Dillon
- Don C. – 6150092 – Dillon
- Bernard W. – 6150320 – Dillon
- Christy S. – 6150005 – Dillon
- Connie B. – 6150054 – Dillon
- SARAH G. – 6200414 – King Soopers
- Mary G. – 6200075 – King Soopers
- BARBARA H. – 6200063 – King Soopers
- Ray B. – 6200136 – King Soopers
- Frank H. – 6200019 – King Soopers
- Ken W. – 6200137 – King Soopers
- Peggy H. – 6600066 – Fry’s
- marylou g. – 6600086 – Fry’s
- Ruth M. – 6600022 – Fry’s
- Jordon M. – 6600022 – Fry’s
- Bethney M. – 6600657 – Fry’s
- Marcos A. – 6600090 – Fry’s
- gerald b. – 6600686 – Fry’s
- Josephine S. – 6600066 – Fry’s
- Bruce B. – 7010603 – Fred Meyer
- jake m. – 7010236 – Fred Meyer
- Jeff S. – 7010090 – Fred Meyer
- Kathy D. – 7010613 – Fred Meyer
- James B. – 7010600 – Fred Meyer
- Mohamad A. – 7030724 – Ralphs
- Kelly S. – 7030279 – Ralphs
- Joy M. – 7060063 – Smith’s
- David I. – 7060172 – Smith’s
- Julie F. – 7060496 – Smith’s
- Heidi G. – 7060149 – Smith’s
- Joseph C. – 7060342 – Smith’s
About Kroger Company
Kroger is an American retail company established in 1883 by Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the USA’s largest supermarket, the second-largest general retailer (behind Walmart). Its Headquarters located in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Kroger is a well-known stable retail company in the United States. It is considered the second-largest general retailer, which includes 24 Branch Stores and many sub-store for each branch across the USA.
Kroger has already employed 5 lakh+ and still Hiring for all the Kroger Stores to serve the customers.
|Founded||1883; 137 years ago
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Number of locations
|2,920, including 2,750 supermarkets and 170 jewelers (Q1 2020)|
(CEO & Chairman)
Yael Cosset (CIO)
Michael Donnelly (COO)
Gary Millerchip (CFO)
Another specialty, supermarket
Number of employees
Kroger Customer Service
Here are several ways to get in touch with Kroger’s customer care:
Go to the FAQs on Kroger’s official website
Via the contact form
If you want to send a written comment, suggestion, complaint or any type of question or feedback use the online Contact Us form here.
Call customer support
You can call Kroger’s customer support by dialing 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377). Available Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to Midnight EST, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
For specific questions, you can call:
My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
Floral – 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Provide your feedback online
You can directly rate your feedback anonymously on this page. official Kroger feedback page here.
On the Kroger, official webpage Find a store option to find a Kroger store near you or in any area.
Use the Kroger app
You can download and install the mobile app of the company to get a number of handy features right on your phone.
Kroger Grocery Store, KingWood, TX: +1 281-318-1194
The Kroger Super Market, Rolla, MO: +1 573-364-2721
Kroger Grocery Store, Athens, GA: +1 706-715-3738
By Phone: Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Call customer support
- My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
- Floral – 1-866-520-0356
- i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
- Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
- Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
- Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST
Kroger Social Media Links:
- Kroger Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Twitter: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Youtube: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Employee Greatpeople.me Portal.
All about the Kroger Feedback Survey I have mentioned in this post which you can complete at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
I hope you like this article, and this will help you a lot to take a survey and its rules and regulation before taking part in the survey, but if you are facing any issue related to this Kroger Feedback Survey then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone.
FAQs For KrogerFeedback
Q. Whats New in KrogerFeedback compared to other Grocery Stores ?
While in the grocery store, you can’t view and examine all products and get at the lowest prices.
Q. Do we need rate your experience at the store – Kroger Customer satisfaction survey ?
Through Kroger feedback survey, you can rate your experience to receive fuel points
Q. Is there any chance to win gift cards?
Yes!! You can win a free grand prize of $5,000 & $100 gift cards.
Q. How can I use a gift certificate?
Kroger gift cards are simple to use and can be used at home in any Kroger store.
For payment, send your card to the registry office. The purchase amount will be taken from the card.
On your purchase receipt, the card balance will be shown.
Q. My gift card can be used by anyone
The card does not include your name.
It can be used by you or shown to others.
Q. How can I buy a card category not listed in my application?
You can customize the gift card’s value by adding any combination of cards to the order.
Q. What are the cancellation and return policies on gift cards?
After an order has been shipped, it can’t be canceled.
8 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time).
Kroger Family gift cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash in the store unless required by law.
Only 50 US and Washington DC customers could receive gift cards from Kroger
Q. What products are available for gift cards?
Gift cards can be used to purchase all items in the store. This is except for gift cards and reception services. These services include Western Union, lotteries, and remittances.
Q. Online shopping can gift cards be used?
Q. Is the Kroger family gift card available in electronic or digital format?
No. Kroger does not offer physical gift cards. They can be purchased online at its e-commerce site and in-store.
Q. How can I check the balance on my gift card?
Click here to check the balance of your card or call 1-866-822-652.
Contact Kroger via social media
You can also contact Kroger at one of the company’s official social media profiles and pages as follows: