- 1 VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor Price in India Specs Overview
- 2 VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor Advantages
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor Price in India Specs Overview
VST Shakti MT 171 DI Samraat mini tractor comes with a Single Cylinder 4-stroke with Electronic Governor engine which generates 17HP at 2800rpm.
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT tractor key features are Constant Mesh Transmission, Mechanical Steering and Dry Brakes, 2.1mm Turning Radius.
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor has a 750 kg lift capacity, which is suitable for a variety of implements such as rotavator, cultivator, planter, plough, and others.
So today here in this article, I am going to present the VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Tractor Information such as Price in India, Key Features, Specification including engine, Transmission, hydraulic system, images and more.
It is very helpful to you for buy or sells this VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor. I hope you like it. So friends Let’s go for that.
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor Price in India
Price: ₹ 2,75,000 – ₹ 2,90,000
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Mini Tractor Advantages
- Best-in-class power & fuel efficiency combo
- Solid Back Up Torque for heavy-load applications
- Optimum mixing of air & fuel vapour for best-in-class fuel efficiency
- Best-in-class fuel economy
- Cleaner intake air to engine for better efficiency
- Ultra-cooling High Density Radiator for cool engine even after long operational hours
- Robust clutch for superior maneuverability
- Max optimised operation at varying speeds and loads
- Best-in-class road speeds for farming & haulage
- Ideal for PTO related operations
- Increased operator comfort
- High lifting capacity for wider range of applications
- Unmatched operator comfort
- Best clearance for on-field and haulage operations
- Easy operation even in corners of the field
- Better stability and lesser slippage in all operations
- Ideal for inter-row cultivation
VST Shakti MT 171 DI SAMRAAT Tractor Specifications
|Engine||Single Cylinder 4-stroke with Electronic Governor|
|Output (HP) / Rated (rpm)||17 @ 2800|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||100 & 95|
|Max Torque (Kg-m) @ (rpm)||4.8 @ 1680|
|Combustion Type||Direct Injection (DI)|
|Specific Fuel Consumption (gm / hp-hr)||190|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (ltrs)||18|
|Air Cleaner||Wet Type|
|Clutch||Diaphragm type 200 mm dia.|
|Constant Mesh||8F + 2R|
|Speed Range (km /hr )||2.6 – 31|
|Std. PTO (rpm)||540 & 1000|
|Smart Hydraulics||Auto Draft & Depth Control (ADDC)|
|Lift Capacity (kg)||750|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||275|
|Wheel Base(mm) [L]||1460|
|Wheel Track(mm) – Front [a] / (Rear [b])||880 / (730 / 890)|
|Tyre Outer(mm) – Front [c] / (Rear [d])||970 / (930 / 1080)|
Hope you enjoy this article, but if you have any problem regarding this post then please comment below in the comment box, you can also mail me. I will solve your problem solution as soon. Thanks for visiting and stay with me for more new Eicher Trucks information.