10play.com.au/activate – Here in this article, we will discuss how to Activate 10 play using 10play.com.au/activate code.
You will be able to activate your device using the 10play.com.au/activate Enter code by login in with your account.
If your TV or device is not listed, we either don’t have a working application for it, or there is no login on the existing app.
To find out if your device will be supported in the future, please submit a ticket and include the make and model of your TV.
Follow the below steps in this guide to activate it…
What is 10play?
TEN is Network 10’s flagship station in Sydney. It was originally owned and operated by UTSL (United Telecasters Sydney Limited) and started transmission on 5 April 1965. The highlight of the opening night was the variety of special TV Spells and Magic.
How to activate 10 play on Telstra, Apple, Fetch, Samsung, Android TV, or Foxtel
You will only be able to Activate your device if you have one of the following:
- Android TV app version 6.2.0 and above
- Apple TV app version 6.2.0 and above
- Samsung TV 2018 and newer
- Telstra TV app version 5.0
- Fetch TV
- Foxtel iQ3, iQ4 and iQ5 boxes
If you have one of the above, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to http://10play.com.au on your PC or mobile phone.
- Open the 10 play app on your Smart TV and click on the video you like to watch
- Once you have clicked on the video, the below screen will occur with your activation code:
- Head to 10play.com.au/activate on your PC or mobile device
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV and press the Activate button.
- The activation code is not case-sensitive so you can use lower-case or upper-case letters.
- Once the device has been successfully activated, you will be displayed on the below screen, and your show should start playing on your TV within a few moments:
If you get a ‘The provided code is invalid’ error, please check to confirm the code shown on the TV matches what you have entered. This activation code is only valid for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, a new code is automatically generated on your TV. Try pressing back on your TV remote and pressing on a member-restricted video to generate a new activation code.
How to Activate 10 play on LG TV?
We don’t currently have a working app for LG TV, so you will not be able to log in or activate it. However, we are working on one for out in the future. Until the new app is available, please click here for ways to watch 10 plays on your LG TV.
How to Activate 10 play on a Laptop or Computer
- There is no requirement to activate your Laptop or PC.
- Once you log in with your email and password, click on a show and start watching.
- If you are requested to activate a laptop or computer, please submit a ticket and include a screenshot of what you see when you click “play” on a show.
- Also, let us know what OS and web browser you are using, as we will require these to investigate!
Official Website: Visit here
That was all about the 10play.com.au/activate. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this 10play.com.au/activate then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!