https://Fortnite.com/2FA – Fortnite, a third-person battle royale-style online game, is hugely popular and has taken the world by storm. Fortnite was launched in 2017 and has been a huge success.
Fortnite boasts a daily login of more than 3-4 Million players. It’s still quite a large number, but it has fallen from 22.5 million in 2020.
These large numbers of users present many opportunities for malicious actors. Think about Epic Games’ data that Fortnite’s parent company has on its users. It is an attractive target for hackers, large and small.
Sometimes passwords are just not enough. Hacked databases, Poor encryption, or luck can make passwords vulnerable, even with all the best efforts.
For example, epic Games accounts are now at risk if a bad actor gains access to them. But, again, two-factor authentication, or 2FA, is the solution.
2FA provides additional security to your password. Epic Games does this by requiring that you have a combination of these forms of identification before they allow access to your account.
How to enable Fortnite 2FA
- Visit https://www.fortnite.com/2fa in your web browser.
- Enter your Epic Games login details.
- Then, visit “Security and Privacy.”
- Visit “Two Factor Authentication.”
- Select the “2FA” option you prefer to use [SMS Authentication, Authentication App, and Email Authentication].
- If you enable “Epic Game 2FA SMS Authentication,” Enter your phone number and country code and click “Send code.”
- Enter the verification code for “Epic Games” and click “and tap” Activate. “
- If you select to enable “Fortnite 2FA Email Authentication, click on” Email Authentication.
- Log in to your email address.
- Copy and paste the security code.
- Touch “Continue.
- To enable Epic Games 2FA in the mobile authentication app, click the “Authentication app” option.
- Click “Authentication App” to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the application on your smartphone.
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Touch “+” for the QR code or security code.
- Go back to Epicgames.com/2fa in your phone’s web browser and enter the security code.
- Click on “Activate.”
- The Fortnite 2FA will be activated in your Epic Games account.
- However, this is done through the official Fortnite game web portal, so you can follow a similar process to enable 2FA on Xbox and how to enable 2FA on PS4.
How to enable Fornite 2FA on Xbox
When you enable your Xbox 360 or Xbox one, or even the S 2FA series, you control all the games installed on the console. So, here we will show you how to enable https://Fortnite.com/2FA on the Xbox console.
- First, log in to your Xbox Live account. You can do this in your Microsoft account.
- Visit “Security and privacy.”
- Hit “More” Security Options. “
- Navigate to the “Two-Step Verification” option.
- Press “Set up two-step verification.”
- Select the best option that best defines the option to use.
- Follow the on-screen instructions To enable it.
- Here’s how to enable Fortnite 2FA on Xbox.
How to enable Fortnite.com/2FA on PS4
Enabling 2FA in Fornite on PS4 is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- First, start your PS4 and open the Internet Explorer console.
- Use the virtual keyboard and go to “https://fortnite.com/2fa.
- Click on the “Sign in” option.
- Enter your Fortnite or Epic login credentials and log in.
- Navigate to “Security and privacy.”
- Scroll down to “Two-Step Authentication.”
- Select the authentication option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
How to enable Fortnite.com/2FA on Nintendo Switch
If you can access the hidden web browser on the Nintendo Switch, you can enable Fortnite 2FA through the web browser, and here’s how.
- First, Open the Nintendo Switch browser.
- Visit “https://fortnite.com/2fa” and click Enter.
- Select your Epic Games login option.
- Login to your account using your username and password.
- Visit “Security and privacy.”
- Scroll down to “Two Factor Authentication” and select Authenticator, SMS, or Email app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enable the feature.
Epic Games implements all security measures to secure hackers who don’t have unnecessary access to your Fornite account.
What are the benefits of Fortnite 2FA
2FA is one of the easiest ways to secure an account. Even if someone steals, guesses, or uses brute force to get your password, they still need the second factor.
Epic Games recommends that 2FA be enabled for these reasons:
- Security:2FA improves the security of your account. Even if someone guesses your password, they won’t have access to your account.
- Free games: 2FA must claim some free games in the Epic Games Store.
- Competing In Fortnite:2FA required participating in Fortnite’s competitive events, such as the Fortnite World Cup.
- Gifting:2FA required to send gifts to Fortnite.
Types of Fortnite 2FA
Fortnite offers 3 types of “Two Factor Authentication,” and these are;
- Authentication by SMS.
- Email verification.
- Application authentication.
When you select 2FA Email, Fortnite will send your security code to your email address. If your choice is SMS, Fortnite, every time you try to sign in to your Fortnite account, will send a verification code to your phone number. But, with the authentication application, you can generate the code yourself on your phone.
That was all about How to activate 2FA in Fortnite using https://fortnite.com/2fa. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this http //fortnite.com/2fa then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
#TAGS: https//fortnite/2fa, http fortnite com 2fa, https //fortnite.com/2fa enable, https //www.epic games.com/2fa