The PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online questionnaire that can be found at www.Tellpartsource.com.
PartSource was made to give companies a way to find out how happy customers are with the store’s products and services.
Based on the PartSource survey results, the company works to improve those areas. This Tellpartsource survey is done online to make it easy for you.
By filling out this survey, you can help the company make better products and give better customer service.
In exchange for your time and effort, Boston Pizza is offering you the chance to win one of two $200 gift cards by entering their sweepstakes.
You don’t have to sign up for the drawing to leave feedback. At the end of the Tellpartsource survey, you will be asked for personal information so you can enter the drawing.
Name, address, and phone number can be part of this information. Please read the rules to find out how to take part.
TellPartSource Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?
|Offer Valid At
PartSource Guest Feedback Survey Rewards
You will get the PartSource Promo Code after performing the PartSource Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By using this code you get a chance to win the PartSource Cash Prize worth $1000 daily and $1500 weekly.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Tell PartSource Survey Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this PartSource Review Survey,
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States, The District Of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic Of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, And The Republic Of Korea.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at PartSource and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This PartSource Customer Feedback Survey? Steps
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this PartSource Feedback Survey,
- Visit the official PartSource Guest Survey website at www.Tellpartsource.com.
- Enter the store code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “BEGIN SURVEY” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at PartSource.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, PartSource Delivery, PartSource Price, PartSource Locations, PartSource Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get PartSource Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to PartSource Locations.
PartSource Inc. is a Canadian automotive parts retail chain owned by Canadian Tire. It sells name brand automotive parts, specializing in commercial sales and sales to customers who work on their own vehicles.
- JCPenney Survey
- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
- CVS Health Survey
- Geek Squad Survey
I have tried my best to include all the necessary information in this article that is regarding the PartSource Guest Experience Survey at www.Tellpartsource.com.
I hope you liked it and have been taken this PartSource Experience Survey followed by this article. Also, you get an opportunity to win the PartSource Coupons.
However, if you have any queries related to this Survey, then comment below. If you want to read more stuff like this then visit my site tractorsinfo.com.