Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid Customer Survey at www.RiteAid.com/Storesurvey is here to obtain your precious feedback and fix the problems to grow their business.
What you have to do to take part in the Rite Aid Feedback Survey is to spend a few minutes and give some answers to the questions according to the satisfaction level of your recent visit to Rite Aid.
Your feedback really matters for Rite Aid and so they conducted this Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey online for your convenience, also you will be rewarded for that.
Your recommendations will help them to upgrade their product quality and services so that you enjoy memorably and satisfied hours on your next visit to Rite Aid Locations.
Besides this, as you complete the Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey, you will get entered into the sweepstakes to get special discount offers and get a chance to win the Rite Aid Cash Prize.
This post contains an easy methodology to take part in the Rite Aid Experience Survey and you will be acknowledged by rules & requirements and Rite Aid Rewards.
Rite Aid Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Rite Aid Cash Prize|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
Rite Aid Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
Once you completed the Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey, You will get the Rite Aid Promo Code.
With the help of this code, you will get sweepstake entry to win the Rite Aid Cash Prize on the next visit to Rite Aid.
- One (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) First Prizes will be available to be won each Survey Period during the Sweepstakes
- One (1)Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Ten (10)First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Total ARV of all Prizes $24,000.00
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Rite Aid Guest Opinion Survey,
- The survey is open only to legal residents of THE UNITED STATES, aged 18 or more.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Rite Aid and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Rite Aid Consumer Satisfaction Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Rite Aid Customer Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official Rite Aid Guest Survey website at www.RiteAid.com/Storesurvey.
- Enter the receipt code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “ARROW” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Rite Aid.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Rite Aid Delivery, Rite Aid Price, Rite Aid Locations, Rite Aid Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Rite Aid Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to Rite Aid Locations.
Rite Aid Website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Survey: www.RiteAid.com/Storesurvey
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. The company ranked No. 94 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third-largest in the U.S.
This post keeps all the necessary information regarding this Rite Aid Opinion Survey on www.RiteAid.com/Storesurvey.
I hope you have been taken this Rite Aid Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win the Rite Aid Cash Prize followed by this post.
If you have any questions related to this survey, then comment below. I will get back to you as early as I can.
To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.