MagicJack Review 2020: Our MagicJack Home Phone Service Review 2020 showed that the magicJack company was founded in 2007 by Dan Borislow and Donald Burns and Headquartered in West Palm Beach.
The companies’ goal was to save customers money on their home phone bill by reducing their monthly bills instead of significantly smaller yearly fees.
Their plan to do this was using new technology to route calls over the Internet, hence removing the costly infrastructure of expensive telephone lines, on-site technicians, poles, etc. and passing on the savings to customers.
Our review covered the common question such as “what is magicJack?” and all magicJack devices from the original through the latest gadget.
What is MagicJack?
MagicJack is a device that plugs into a USB (Universal Serial Bus) port on the user’s laptop, PC and has a standard RJ (Registered Jack)- 11 phone jack into which any standard phone can be plugged.
In combination with telephony service from the related YMAX Corporation, it is a computer peripheral that gives Internet-based telephone service (VoIP) to the USA and Canada.
In 2011 the company introduced MagicJack Plus, which no longer needs a computer (but still wants the user to have an Internet service provider).
Features that you have come to expect with your home phone include caller ID, call waiting, conference calling, call forwarding, voice mail, etc.
Along with this comes added perks, including free long-distance calling, voicemail to email, the ability to make calls without an actual phone, and the ability to take your service with you and make calls everywhere in the world.
- Unlimited Local & Long Distance Calling To Any Landline, Magic Jack, or Cell Phone User Anywhere In The World
- Call Forwarding
- Free Directory Assistance
- Free Conference Calling
- Voicemail To Email
- Windows Compatible
- Now MAC Compatible
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Phone Number Portability
- Works With A Bluetooth Head Set
- Specialized 911 service
- Address Book And Outlook Express Integration
- Free International Calling To Other Device Users
- Actual Phone Optional – All Calls Can Be Made Through The PC Softphone
- Portable Phone Line – Can Be Taken Anywhere That High-Speed Internet Exists
- Ultra-Low International Calling Rates – As Low As $0.02 Per Minute
- Cancel Call Waiting
- Automated Extension Dialing
- Automated Phone Card Dialing
- Call Location Lookup
- Call Recording
- Anonymous Call Block
- Priority Calls Only
- Selective Calls Only
- Blocked Call Chime with Caller ID
- Priority Call Special Ringing
- Priority Call Waiting
- Call Waiting Disable
- FREE FAXING
- Talking Caller ID
- Speed Dial
- Last Number Redial
- Double Ringing for Answer Machine Pickup
- Call Return
MagicJack Home Phone Service Review Video
MagicJack Go Review Video
MagicJack Plus Review Video
That was all about MagicJack Home Phone Service Review 2020. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this MagicJack Home Phone Service Review then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!