JoinPD.com Join – Guys!! If you have no idea about how to join a Peardeck lesson at Joinpd. com with this simple guide and Are you looking for how to enter your Joinpd code to start your session as a student, how to set up a Peardeck lesson as a teacher, troubleshoot platform issues in seconds, plus many other helpful tips?
Pear Deck, a Google Slides add-on, enables the creation of slideshow-style lessons for teachers. Students using Pear Deck receive a unique code to enter on Joinpd to participate in a lesson.
Let’s check it out…
How do I join a lesson at Pear Deck as a Student?
If you do not know how to join a lesson at Pear Deck then watch this short YouTube video:
Follow these simple steps:
How do I join a PearDeck lesson with a mobile phone, laptop computer or iPad?
The way to join a Pear Deck lesson is the same whether you are joining with an Android or iPhone, an iPad tablet, or a laptop computer:
- First, ensure you have the code ready that your teacher provided you.
- Second, log in to your Microsoft email or Gmail account.
- If you do not have a Gmail or Microsoft email account, you must first register at https://accounts.google.com/signup for Gmail or at https://signup.live.com for a Microsoft Live account.
- Then, go to the https://app.peardeck.com/join web address in your web browser.
- Enter the code provided by your teacher in the white box.
- The code will typically be a 6-letter code without numbers.
- You can only enter lowercase letters, so don’t worry about the uppercase and lower.
- You will be asked to do so if you still need to sign in to your Microsoft or Gmail account.
- You will now be automatically logged in to the lesson.
- If this doesn’t work, check if your teacher has given you a unique web address. Alternatively, you can join a Pear Deck lesson by visiting that web address URL in your browser.
- The URL will look like this https://app.peardeck.com/student/hfgrbebsd (example). Visiting the URL that your teacher has given will directly start the lesson.
How to Use Pear Deck as a Teacher?
Teachers can create all of their Pear Deck lessons/presentations in PowerPoint or Google Slides Online to get started with Pear Deck.
You can visit their Pear Deck Home screen any time and select “Create a Lesson” to make slides, access the details of their presentation sessions, Account settings, and much more.
Signing in or logging up is simple Steps:
As a teacher, you need a Google or a Microsoft account and visit Pear Deck Login official site: https://app.peardeck.com/home?action=signin.
Pear Deck Register for Free: https://app.peardeck.com/home?action=signin.
With Google Classroom, teachers will obtain a short code to send to students. The student will then go to the Pear Deck website to enter the code to open the presentation.
The dashboard of teachers allows teachers to observe how students are doing. The teacher dashboard will enable them to stop, reverse, or slow down the pace so that all students are engaged.
Students’ responses appear on the teacher’s monitor in real time, and teachers can even block student screens to prevent students from altering their answers. Teachers can also go back to earlier slides to add additional questions.
The privacy of the student is guaranteed by allowing the instructor to present the class on a large monitor without students feeling uncomfortable about the attention. This is an excellent option for in-class and remote learning.
Teachers can incorporate audio into slideshows to include personal notes to the students. It is a Google-integrated tool that teachers can make and edit presentations using their Google account.
Pear Deck offers a variety of interactive exercises for students, and teachers can utilize it as an interactive or synchronous tool for teaching and is compatible with Google Suites.
When creating a new Pear Deck course and presentation, students may make a fresh class or launch an existing presentation through OneDrive.
Don’t have to wait for uploads or fretting about file size. Users can design custom-designed activities or questions using text, number answers, multi-choice, and web slide questions to draw students in.
What Is Pear Deck Join Code?
JoinPD Code is a five-digit code that the teacher or host creates. It is compulsory to join the pear deck meeting or class.
The teacher or host should give the pear deck join code, and you will have to enter it on the JoinPD web portal to access the class.
Anyone can create the code and share it with anyone to access their class. So, if you are a teacher, create a pear deck code yourself and provide it to the students.
If you are a student, ask your mentor or teacher for the join pd code to join the class on-going.
Pear Deck offers three pricing choices, which are in the following order:
Pear Deck Basic program is completely free and allows teachers to design engaging lessons using questions as well as quizzes, polls, and assessments that are formative. It is also compatible in conjunction with Google and Microsoft tools for the classroom.
Pear Deck Premium The Premium plan costs $149.99 each year for singles. It comes with extra features like customized feedback, unlimited storage for templates and email templates, and priority support for emails.
Pear Deck Customized for Districts and Schools: Pear Deck offers custom pricing options for districts and schools. Interested parties should contact Pear Deck to inquire about pricing information.
Advantages Of Using Pear Deck at JoinPD.Com
- Pear Deck Add-On Integration
- Extend The Lesson/Class Online
- Export Class Data To Microsoft Excel
- Access and Manage Synced Roasters
- Single Sign On with Your Gmail ID
- Engages students
- Cloud storage with google drive and Microsoft OneDrive
Share ultimate files
- Create and share presentations in a click
- Direct export data to google classroom
- It can be used on any device
- Promotes inquiry-based learning
- It can be used for all faculty students
How to Join a Presentation on Peardeck?
- If a teacher creates the presentation and then uploads it to the Join PD.com website, the representative is provided with an access code the teacher sends to the group to help them answer queries.
- On the other hand, the teacher can limit and choose the activities of students.
- The most amazing feature that is the most prominent feature of JoinPD.com that teachers respect is the ability to block students from editing or changing the answers they have submitted to track all who participate.
How to Create an Account on Pear Deck via joinPD.com?
Please, follow these simple steps below to successfully create your Peardeck account:
- Visit the Peardeck official website joinpd.com and please click on the sign up as a teacher.
- You will be then asked for some account setup.
- Please click on Authorize.
- Next, Choose the storage, and it can either be your one drive or Google Drive; you can do this by signing into your Gmail account with login credentials.
- It will need some permission; let where it is required.
- Enter the Postcode/ school code of your school, or search the name of your school by entering the first letters. If you don’t find the name of your school, don’t worry; please enter any five digits and click on the next.
- Now you can start the latest version of the Peardeck.
How to Get Peardeck Join Code? Steps
- Visit the Peardeck official website at JoinPD.com
- Please Enter the join presentation number with 5 digit code.
- The JoinPD code will have an expiry date of 4 days.
- Please keep that in mind.
- You may also sign up with your email id.
How to Attend Your Peardeck Join Class?
When you choose an instructor-paced activity, the projector view opens, and the join guide is automatically projected:
- Visit joinpd.com.
- Next, Please enter the 5 character Pear Deck Code from your session at joinpd.com.
- Alternatively, you can post or email the session link you get when you click Give Students a Link (see step #1 above), and students, please click on it to join your session. Can click.
- Join codes expire after a week, but the session link is endless.
- If you would like pupils to follow sessions for more than a week, use the link to join them.
- Enter the session anonymously with a selected avatar or a Microsoft Office 365 or Google account email and password.
- It is based on your login settings.
- The Dashboard view opens when you choose a student-paced activity with premium access.
- Now press the join code at the top right corner of the screen to get joining instructions.
- Student speed activity, join code, dashboard with a red arrow.
How to Create a Pear Deck in Google Classroom? Pear Deck For Google Slides
Pear Deck for Google Slides, students can add the power of interactive queries to Google Slides.
With the Pear Deck for Google Slides add-on, you can add the magic of Pear Deck’s innovative reviews and interactive queries to your presentations.
- First of all, Start your Pear Deck lesson.
- Start Dashboard view.
- Next, click on the blue roster button.
- In the roster, please click Invite your class.
- Now, Choose the Google Classroom section you like to invite.
- As pupils join, their names are illuminated.
How to Install or Allow the Pear Deck Add-on for Users in your Google Domain?
By default, apps like Pear Deck are not authorized in EDU domains. This page is for administrators whose districts or schools use Google for Education. For teachers to get the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on, the Google Administrator must set authorizations for users in their Google Admin Console. There are two different ways to perform this:
- Install Pear Deck in all users’ accounts.
- Allow Pear Deck in G Suite so that individual users can install Pear Deck in Google Slides.
Install Pear Deck in all users’ accounts
Follow the below steps to automatically install the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on for all teachers in your Google domain. You can also follow Google’s instructions.
- First of all, Open the Google Admin Console.
- Select Apps.
- Select Google Workspace Marketplace apps.
- Select Add App to Domain Install List.
- In the Google Workspace Marketplace, please search for and choose Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on.
- Next, Select Domain Install.
- Follow the Domain-wide install prompt, then grant the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on authorization to access data (learn more about why we require access to your Drive files).
- Go back to your Google Admin Marketplace page, and please click the refresh button. When you notice Pear Deck listed there, the domain installation is done!
- Now, teachers can open the Pear Deck sidebar in Google Slides.
They open a Google Slides presentation and visit Add-ons > Pear Deck > Open Pear Deck Add-on.
Please note that Pear Deck may take up to 24 hours to occur in every user’s Google Slides menu.
Allow Pear Deck in the G Suite Marketplace
To permit teachers to install the Pear Deck Add-on for themselves, instead of automatically installing it, please follow Google’s guidance in the article Allow or restrict add-ons in Docs editors under the section titled Enable users to install and use add-ons from outside your organization.
How to Resubscribe to Email Communications?
If you’ve unsubscribed from receiving Pear Deck messages We are unable to re-register you as a customer. This means you will not be received with unwanted messages. If, however, you decide to receive messages from Pear Deck once more. In this case, you can opt-in manually to join our email lists and receive messages from our business.
Here’s how to re-enroll in communications:
- Visit https://www.peardeck.com/resubscribe.
- Enter your email address into the form.
- After entering your email id, you will see a link.
- You can click on this link and get a notification to your account.
- Open your email account and look for a “Pear Deck Team” notification with the subject line “Request to Resubscribe”. This message includes instructions on how to opt back into communication.
- Click the link within the email to visit your personal Manage Subscriptions page.
- On the Manage Subscriptions page, confirm you subscribe to obtain Marketing Information and Customer Service Communications. You will then get emails related to usage, content, onboarding, and renewals:
- Be sure to verify your changes by clicking Update email preferences.
If you have questions, please email [email protected]!
Tips for a Successful Pear Deck Session
Here are some tips to help you have a successful Pear Deck session:
- Arrive on time: Ensure you arrive on time for the session to avoid missing any important details.
- Pay attention: Engage with the session by paying attention, participating in activities, and answering questions.
- Stay focused: Avoid distractions during the session, such as browsing the internet or checking your phone.
- Be prepared: Bring the necessary materials, such as a pen and notebook, to take notes during the session.
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure about something. It will help you understand the material better.
Pear Deck is a freemium service teachers and schools can access different tools and resources for free or subscribe to a premium account.
Peardeck join can be said as a tool that lets the teachers and students connect for online classes and attend the presentations that are going on.
In this tool, the teacher must create a presentation after logging in and send the invitation link to the respective students of that subject.
These are the Famous tools used widely in the U.S. Thus, we can place this tool in the student help web Portal Category. It can be run by its official JoinPD website – www.joinpd.com.
It appears a dynamic and handy tool for students in their personal and social learning stages.
Peardeck is helping students create a positive learning mindset and builds a feeling of staying in the community or the importance of community.
So, If you have never joined any classes on Peardeck and if you have no idea how to use it, don’t worry.
Peardeck Login Help
Well, the following are the Peardeck contact details, which might help you solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thoughts.
Official Website: joinpd.com
That was all about the Peardeck Login. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Peardeck login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
You May Also Like To Check:
FAQ For JoinPD
Is Pear Deck Free for Teachers?
Pear Deck is a freemium service; teachers and academies can access different resources and tools for free or select to subscribe to a premium account.
How Can I Get a Free Pear Deck?
We have started access to all the Pear Deck premium features for all teachers to include Pear Deck in their education tool kit. Start testing Peer Deck Premium features for free today.
How to Get Peardeck Class Join Code?
Visit joinpd.com. Enter the 5-digit join code from your session at joinpd.com.
How do I Get Peardeck Sign-Up Code? joinpd.com code
From your JoinPD.com session, please Enter Joinpd the presentation number ” 5 Digit Code”
The code expires after four days.
You can also make a Mail ID to join the presentation right after your pupils click the link for the presentation.
How do you present a pear Deck? ( joinpd.com )
When you generate using Pear Deck, teachings for joining are displayed on the view of the projector immediately. To join the project, participants are required to take these steps:
Log in using your Office 365 account
Enter the unique 5-digit code shown on the projector.
How do I join PD com?
Visit joinpd.com. Enter the 5-character Pear Deck Code in your session on joinpd.com. Students click it to sign up for your class. Alternatively, you can share or email the link to your session, which you obtain when clicking Give Students the Link (Check the complete guide above).
What is Pear Deck and how does it work?
Pear Deck is an interactive presentation tool used to engage students in personal and social knowledge actively. Teachers create presentations using their Google Drive accounts.
How Students Join a Pear Deck Session?
Students don’t require to create a Pear Deck account to join Sessions, but they may need a Microsoft Office 365 or Google account to join a Pear Deck Session if the teacher needs it in their Settings.
The teacher starts a Pear Deck Session and brings the Join Code or Join Link to share with students.
The student either: Clicks on the Link OR Goes to joinpd.com and enters the Join Code
If the presenter has needed an email login, the student will be automatically logged in or prompted to choose their email account before entering the Session.
Now the student is in the Student View, where they can visit the presentation slides and answer interactive queries.
As a Pear Deck customer, how will this news benefit me?
You won’t notice any modifications immediately, but partnering with GoGuardian will let us dream bigger and start working on innovative solutions to some of your greatest teaching challenges.
We will listen closely to your feedback and advice and keep you informed at every step.
What is Pear Deck for Google Slides?
Pear Deck is a free add-on tool in Google Slides that can be used to create interactive and engaging exhibits.
The interactive feature of Pear Deck allows professors to develop creative Google Slide presentations and assess their student’s understanding of the material in an everyday environment.
We’re in the process of purchasing Pear Deck for our teachers. Will your prices change?
Our relationship with GoGuardian does not impact pricing. Our team will honor all current quotations. For more information, contact [email protected].
Who Can Use Pear Deck? Pear Deck Account
Anyone can use pear deck online services. We have listed the categories of people right below. Let’s look.
- Building Administrator
- Consultants and others
- District Administrators
- Media Specialists
- Instructional Coach
- Technology Integration
- Technology Administrator
You may start using the joined Pear deck account if you belong to any of the categories noted above.
Why are Pear Deck and GoGuardian merging?
The missions of our two businesses are in sync, as are our products and teams. Complement each other.
We’re also creating educational products that are affordable and inclusive, as well as encouraging authentic engagement within the school.
When we develop a common roadmap for the product, we’ll seek to bring the excitement from Pear Deck onto GoGuardian Teacher.
GoGuardian Teacher product by adding educational tools and curriculum. Our teams can share the experience and resources to develop the next generation of technology, revolutionizing the learning environment through digital technology.
Tags:joinpd.cpm, joinpd.con code, join.pd, joinpd.ocm