John Deere Z930R Price 2024, Specs, Oil Change, Review, Overview
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower equipped with 52 cu in. (852cc) powerful engine which produces 25.5 hp power at 3600rpm.
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower Best in class features such as:
- A heavy-duty frame gives strength and durability
- Michelin X Tweel Turf airless radial tire technology for ZTrak Mowers eliminates downtime and reduces the price of operation
- Standard comfort and convenience allow for comfortable deck height adjustment and power take-off shutoff
- The mower is easy to service with many accessible components
- A powerful 25.5-hp commercial-grade engine produces class-leading performance and efficiency
- Field-installed propane conversion kits for Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers, Commercial ZTrak™ Mowers, and QuikTrak™ Mowers.
- Two seat choices with ComfortGlide™ fore/aft suspension give outstanding operator comfort
- Durable 7-Iron PRO decks pressed from a single piece of steel
- Available Mulch On Demand deck
- Spindle assembly gives greater performance and reliability
So, guys!! If you have no idea about the latest John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price for sale price USA, Specs, Review, and features? Then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information that you want to know about it. I hope it will be helpful to you. So let’s check it out.
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price USA
Price: $13,294.00 USD
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Key Facts
- 7-Iron™ PRO Mowing Deck
- Mulch On Demand™ Available
- Propane Option Available
- Cross-porting hydraulic transmission
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Gross at 3,600 rpm, 25.5 rpm
|52 cu in.
|With filter, 2 U.S. qt
|Full flow, replaceable
Heavy-duty canister type with safety element
|Under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on loads and operating conditions 1.1-1.9 U.S. gal./hr
|Fuel tank capacity
|11.5 U.S. gal.
|Fuel tank switch/shut-off valve
|Cold cranking amp
|Operator presence starting system
|Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston wheel motor
|Speed and direction control
|5.9 U.S. qt
|Internal wet disk integrated in the transmission
|Park brake actuation
|Electro-magnetic, 225 lb-ft
|54, 60 in.
137, 152 cm
|7-Iron PRO, one-piece stamped steel with reinforcements
|Side, Mulch On Demand™ system
|54, 60 in.
137, 152 cm
|Varies by deck size
|Blade tip speed
|Approximately 18,000 fpm
|Caster wheel type
|Front anti-scalp rollers
|RH, center, LH
|Rear anti-scalp rollers
|With chute down, 68, 74 in.
173, 188 cm
|With ROPS up, 73 in.
With ROPS down, 47 in.
|1,273 to 1,310 lb
577 to 594 kg
|36 months or 1500 hours, whichever comes first
First 24 months, no hour limitation
- John Deere W36R Walk-Behind Mower
- John Deere Z525E ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z375R ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z997R Diesel ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower
- John Deere Z994R Diesel ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower
- John Deere Z355R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower
- John Deere Z970R Zero-Turn Mower
- John Deere Z950R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower
- John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero-Turn Mower
John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Review
John Deere Z930R Zero Turn Mower is a commercial grade elite zero-turn mower. It’s driven by an efficient Kawasaki FX801V engine, which delivers ample power to cut even the most difficult lawns.
For a full review, please check this YouTube video Here.
That was all about the John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, and features. I hope you like this article, and that it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this John Deere Z930R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!