John Deere W48R For Sale Price, Specs, Review, Overview
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower powered by V-twin cylinders, 36.8 cu in. 603cc Powerful engine, which produces 18.5 hp power At 3600 rpm.
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower best in class features such as 48-inch (122-cm) floating mower deck, Powerful 13.8 kW (18.5 hp) V-twin engine, Self-propelled hydrostatic drive system and Easy-to-use controls for operator comfort and convenience.
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower featured with:
- John Deere W48R Compact design with a strong, welded frame for excellent durability
- John Deere W48R V-twin engine produces smooth operation and lots of power
- Self-propelled drive system provides infinite mowing speeds
- Thoughtful designs promote safe operation
- A fabricated floating mower deck gives high-quality cut
- Optional mulching attachment for extra comfort
- Optional grass catcher makes collecting grass and leaves easy
So, guys!! If you want to know about the latest John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price for sale price USA, Specs, Review and features? Then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information, which you want to know about it. I hope it will be useful to you. So let’s check it out.
- John Deere 1550 Mower
- John Deere W61R Walk-Behind Mower
- John Deere Z735E ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z720E
- John Deere W52R
- John Deere W48R Mower
- John Deere Z540R ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z540M ZTrak
- John Deere W36M Mower
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price USA
Price: $7,499.00 USD
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Key Facts
- Engine Power: At 3600 rpm 18.5 hp* (13.8 kW)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20.4 L
- Mower deck Size: 48 in. (122 cm)
- Blade tip speed: Approximately 18,000 fpm (5,486 m/min)
- Drive wheels: 18×8.5-8
- Caster wheels: 9×3.5-4 semi-pneumatic
- Warranty: 24 month, single source commercial
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Specifications
|Manufacturer/Model||FS600V – California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant|
|Power||At 3600 rpm 18.5 hp*
|Displacement||36.8 cu in.
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Governor||Flyweight all speed governor|
|Cooling system||Air cooled|
|Air cleaner||Paper element with foam precleaner|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.4 U.S. gal.
|Fuel pump||Vacuum-operated diaphragm|
|Fuel delivery system||Carburetor|
|Fuel tank switch/Shut off valve||No|
|Fuel pickup||Top draw|
|Operator presence starting system||PTO off, park brake engaged, speed lever in neutral|
|Transmission||Two Hydro-Gear, 0.73-cu in. (10-cc) hydraulic pumps and Danfoss 12 cu-in. (197-cc) wheel motors and ergonomic handles with spring loaded neutral lock|
|Wheel motors||Danfoss 12 cu in.
|Shift mechanism||Ergonomic handles with spring-loaded neutral lock|
|Caster wheels||9×3.5-4 semi-pneumatic|
|Speed range||Forward, 0-7.5 mph
Reverse, 0-3 mph
|Type||Dynamic braking with hand controls, hand lever to set parking brake|
10-gauge, 0.14-in. (3.42-mm) fabricated steel deck top with added 10-gauge, 0.14-in. (3.42-mm) spindle mounting plate, 7-gauge, 0.19-in. (4.8-mm) side skirts with reinforcement bar
Length – 16.5 in.
Thickness – 0.25 in.
Blade tip speed
Approximately 18,000 fpm
|Length with deck||74 in.
|Width||Deflector down – 62 in.
Deflector up for storage – 50 in.
|Warranty||24 month, single source commercial|
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Review Video
That was all about the John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!