John Deere W48R For Sale Price, Specs, Review, Overview
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower powered by V-twin cylinders, 36.8 cu in. 603cc Powerful engine, which produces 18.5 hp power At 3600 rpm.
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower best in class features such as 48-inch (122-cm) floating mower deck, Powerful 13.8 kW (18.5 hp) V-twin engine, Self-propelled hydrostatic drive system, and Easy-to-use controls for operator comfort and convenience.
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower featured with:
- John Deere W48R Compact design with a strong, welded frame for excellent durability
- John Deere W48R V-twin engine produces smooth operation and lots of power
- The self-propelled drive system provides infinite mowing speeds
- Thoughtful designs promote safe operation
- A fabricated floating mower deck gives high-quality cut
- Optional mulching attachment for extra comfort
- Optional grass catcher makes collecting grass and leaves easy
So, guys!! If you want to know about the latest John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price for sale price in the USA, Specs, Review, and features? Then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information, which you want to know about it. I hope it will be useful to you. So let’s check it out.
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price USA
Price: $7,499.00 USD
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Key Facts
- Engine Power: At 3600 rpm 18.5 hp* (13.8 kW)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20.4 L
- Mower deck Size: 48 in. (122 cm)
- Blade tip speed: Approximately 18,000 fpm (5,486 m/min)
- Drive wheels: 18×8.5-8
- Caster wheels: 9×3.5-4 semi-pneumatic
- Warranty: 24 months, single-source commercial
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Specifications
|Manufacturer/Model||FS600V – California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant|
|Power||At 3600 rpm 18.5 hp*
|Displacement||36.8 cu in.
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Governor||Flyweight all-speed governor|
|Air cleaner||Paper element with foam precleaner|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.4 U.S. gal.
|Fuel pump||Vacuum-operated diaphragm|
|Fuel delivery system||Carburetor|
|Fuel tank switch/Shut off valve||No|
|Fuel pickup||Top draw|
|Operator presence starting system||PTO off, park brake engaged, speed lever in neutral|
|Transmission||Two Hydro-Gear, 0.73-cu in. (10-cc) hydraulic pumps, and Danfoss 12 cu-in. (197-cc) wheel motors and ergonomic handles with spring-loaded neutral lock|
|Wheel motors||Danfoss 12 cu in.
|Shift mechanism||Ergonomic handles with spring-loaded neutral lock|
|Caster wheels||9×3.5-4 semi-pneumatic|
|Speed range||Forward, 0-7.5 mph
Reverse, 0-3 mph
|Type||Dynamic braking with hand controls, hand lever to set the parking brake|
10-gauge, 0.14-in. (3.42-mm) fabricated steel deck top with added 10-gauge, 0.14-in. (3.42-mm) spindle mounting plate, 7-gauge, 0.19-in. (4.8-mm) side skirts with reinforcement bar
Length – 16.5 in.
Thickness – 0.25 in.
Blade tip speed
Approximately 18,000 fpm
|Length with deck||74 in.
|Width||Deflector down – 62 in.
Deflector up for storage – 50 in.
|Warranty||24-month, single-source commercial|
- John Deere 1550 Mower
- John Deere W61R Walk-Behind Mower
- John Deere Z735E ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z720E
- John Deere W52R
- John Deere W48R Mower
- John Deere Z540R ZTrak Mower
- John Deere Z540M ZTrak
- John Deere W36M Mower
John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Review Video
That was all about the John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this John Deere W48R Commercial Walk-Behind Mower then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!