John Deere d105 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 1 John Deere d105 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 2 John Deere d105 Tractor Overview
- 3 John Deere d105 tractor Key Features
- 4 John Deere d105 tractor attachments
- 5 John Deere d105 Specs
- 5.1 Engine Details
- 5.2 D105 Fuel Details
- 5.3 Electrical System Details
- 5.4 D 105 lawn mover Transmission details
- 5.5 Top Speed
- 5.6 D105 tractor Chassis Details
- 5.7 Steering details of lawn mower tractor D105
- 5.8 Seat
- 5.9 Lifting System of D105 lawn mower
- 5.10 D105 attachability details
- 5.11 Mower Deck Information
- 5.12 Tractor Dimensions
- 5.13 Optional Equipments for John Deere D 105 tractor
- 6 John Deere d105 Review Video
- 7 FAQS – John Deere d105
- 8 Author
If you’re searching for a John Deere d105 tractor’s Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many John Deere representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the John Deere d105 Price, its specifications, and the John Deere d105 Reviews.
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on John Deere d105 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
John Deere d105 Tractor Overview
This 17.5-HP, single-cylinder John Deere engine has plenty of power and torque for the D105 to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions. It works best on flat land with 1-2 acres.
The automatic transmission is made of 12-gauge, 11-in welded steel, and the front bumper is optional. The operator can easily choose the speed they want to go forward or backward by pressing a single foot pedal.
The 42-in EdgeTM Cutting System has a deep deck that lets you choose between 1-in to 4-in cut heights in 1/4-in steps for better performance and even cuts.
The comfortable, heat-resistant seat has an 11-inch back and can be adjusted with controls on the seat itself. It also has a cup holder on the side.
John Deere d105 Tractor Price
John Deere d105 Lawn Tractor, 42-in price – $1499 USD
John Deere d105 Tractor Horsepower
The John Deere D105 Lawn Mower has a powerful engine with a single cylinder that puts out 17.5 HP or 13.0 kW. This gives the handle great power and torque. Which makes it easier to do tough tasks like mulching, mowing, and bagging.
John Deere d105 oil Capacity & oil type
John Deere prefers that 10W-30 be used in all its gasoline-powered engines with 1.5 qts 1.4 L oil capacity
John Deere d105 Fuel Capacity
The john deere d105 tractor’s fuel tank has a 2.4 U.S. gals or 9.1 Ltr capacity for more hours of operation between refills.
John Deere d105 Weight
John Deere d105 Weight: 442 lbs 200 kg
John Deere d105 tractor Key Features
- Electronic ignition makes it easy to get going.
- Overhead valves give the engine great power and great fuel economy.
- Cast-iron sleeves make engines last longer.
- Big fuel filters keep things running smoothly.
- Anti-vibration system.
- Full-pressure oiling with an oil filter to clean the oil. It makes the engine last longer and keeps
- you from having to change the oil as often.
John Deere d105 tractor attachments
- Lawn Striping Kit: The John Deere D105 can be used with the grass groomer lawn striping kit. It is easy to use when needed because it is flexible, durable, and doesn’t hold any weight. With this attachment, pattern mowing will be easy for the operator.
- Cart Foot Pedal Kit: This kit is one of the John Deere D105 attachments and accessories made to make things easier.
- Front Bumper: All lawn tractors in the D100 series can have a front bumper added to protect the front end.
- Hopper and Chute: The John Deere D105 comes with a 6.5-bushel hopper and chute, which makes it easy to clean up.
- MCS 6: Like other accessories and attachments for the John Deere D105, the MCS 6 is made to make waste removal faster.
- The Sun Canopy, Utility Cart comes in seven, eight, ten, and seventeen cubic feet to meet a wide range of landscaping needs.
- Single Bucket Holder; Each John Deere machine made of steel can carry up to 40 pounds of stuff.
John Deere d105 Specs
|Engine Power||17.5 hp or 13 kW|
|Engine Type||Overhead valve with full-pressure lube and oil filter|
|Displacement||30.5 cu in. (500 CC)|
|Manufacturer model||31R977 (M31)|
|No. of Cylinders||One Cylinder|
|Choke or speed control||One lever speed control|
|Cooling method||Air Cooling method|
|Oil drain||No tools for Oil Drain|
D105 Fuel Details
|Fuel gauge||Mechanical fuel gauge and viewable from the seat|
|Fuel delivery||Pulse pump and carburetor|
|Fuel tank location||Rear and front|
|Fuel fill opening||Centered of 2 inches or 5.1 cm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.4 U.S. gals or 9.1 Ltr|
Electrical System Details
|Battery||12 V 195 CCA Battery|
|Engine starter||Bendix type Engine starter|
|Charging system||Regulated, 9 amp charging system|
|Hourmeter||Yes, available with service reminder|
|Headlights||Two standard headlights made from incandescent|
|Taillights or reflector||Not available|
|Rear work lights||Not available|
|Backup lights||Not available|
|12-V outlet||Not available|
D 105 lawn mover Transmission details
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic transmission with 2 wheel drive|
|Control||Two-foot pedal hydrostatic controlled|
|Cruise control||Not Available|
|Oil cooler||Fins with the fan on the transaxle|
|Oil filter||Yes, an internal oil filter is available|
|Differential lock system||Not available|
|Brakes||Disc type braking system|
|Forward speed||0 to 5.5 m/h (0 to 8.9 km/h)|
|Reverse speed||0 to 3.2 m/h (0 to 5.1 km/h)|
D105 tractor Chassis Details
|Frame||Full-length welded steel frame|
|Primer & paint||E-coat primer with powder paint|
|Weight bracket||rear (Optional)|
|Front axle||Cast iron front axle with front-wheel ball bearings type axle|
|Receiver hitch||Not available|
|Spindle bushings||Not available|
|Hood material||JD Loy hooding material has UV resistance|
|Fender deck material||Stamped steel material|
|Floor mats||Yes, available|
|Service interval decal||Yes, available|
|Fender handles and grips||Not available|
|Equipment mounting||Cargo Mount system|
Steering details of lawn mower tractor D105
|Steering Type||Sector and pinion with single drag link and tie rod type steering|
|All-wheel steer||No, Not available on this model|
|Steering wheel||The standard steering wheel has a diameter of about 12 in. (30.5 cm)|
|Turning radius||18 in. (45.7 cm)|
|Uncut circle radius||25 in. (63.5 cm)|
|Tilt steering wheel||No, Not available on this model|
|Seat Type||One-piece seat|
|Seatback height||11 in. or 27.9 cm|
|Fore-aft adjustment||5.5 in. 14 cm, While Seated|
|Armrests||No, Not available on this model|
|Seat suspension||Tilt seat suspension with two coil springs|
Lifting System of D105 lawn mower
|Type||Lever on fender deck|
|Hydraulic outlets||Not available|
|Mower cut height||13 positions, 1 to 4 in. (2.5 to 10.2 cm)|
|Cut height increments||0.25 in. (0.64 cm)|
|Preset cut height||No|
D105 attachability details
|Mower deck Type||Slide under tractor mower attachability|
|Front draft arms||One spring clip|
|Rear draft arms||Two pins and spring clips|
|Drive system||Single Belt Driving system|
|Mower wheels rotate||No|
Mower Deck Information
|Type||Side Discharge Mower Deck|
|Cutting width||42 in. (107 cm)|
|Construction||Stamped steel deck shell|
|Mower deck material||13 gauge of Steel, 0.090 in. (2.3 mm)|
|Mower drive system||Manual PTO driving system|
|Mower Wash Port||Yes, Available|
|No. of Mower Wheels||Two|
|Mower wheel adjustment||One bolt|
|Mower level adjustment||Easy-level deck|
|Safety & Security|
|Meets ANSI standard||Yes|
|Meets OPEI standard||Yes|
|Backup protection||Reverse Implement Option (RIO)|
|Tractor Height||42.5 in. or 108 cm|
|Overall length||68.8 in. or 174.8 cm|
|Wheelbase||48.9 in. or 124.2 cm|
|Width with mower||54.9 in. or 139 cm|
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||44.8 in. or 114 cm|
|Weight||393 lb or 178 kg with only a Mower & no fuel|
Optional Equipments for John Deere D 105 tractor
|Mowers||Standard mowers of 42 in. or 107 cm|
|Rear bagger||2 bags having a capacity of 6.5 bu or 229 Ltr|
|Mulching system||Mulch cover and high-performance plug|
|Front blade||46 in. or 116.8 cm|
|Snowblower||Two-stage sun blower available of 44 in. or 111.8 cm|
|Front bumper||Two bars styled front bumper|
|Weather protection||Snow cab|
|Sun canopy||Yes, available|
|Bucket holder||Yes, single bucket|
|Grass striping||Lawn striping kit|
|Tow-behind tools||16 no’s of two behinds tools|
John Deere d105 Review Video
FAQS – John Deere d105
Which year did John Deere make the D105?
John Deere D105 was made in 2013 in Greenville, Tennessee, USA
What engine is in a John Deere D105?
john deere has Briggs & Stratton 31G777 type engine uses.
How much horsepower is a D105 John Deere?
John Deere D105 17.5-HP Automatic 42-in Riding Lawn Mower Mulching Capable.