John Deere S130 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
If you’re searching for a John Deere S130 tractor’s Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many John Deere representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the John Deere S130 Price, its specifications, and the John Deere S130 Reviews.
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on John Deere S130 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
John Deere S130 Tractor Overview
The John Deere S130 is the best 42-inch deck lawn tractor in the 100 Series line. The ride is pleasant.
The S130 has a hydrostatic transmission, side-by-side foot pedals, adjustable controls, a 15-inch open back seat, cruise control, an easy-to-read fuel gauge, a front bumper, and electric blade engagement.
The 22-HP V-Twin John Deere engine has enough power to mulch, mow, and bag in tough conditions (coverage up to 2 acres).
The 42-inch EdgeTM Cutting System has been around for a long time and has shown that it cuts better than other systems.
It is also easy to set up to bag or mulch. And the John Deere Easy ChangeTM 30-Second Oil Change System, which is the original All-In-One oil and oil filter canister, makes it easy for anyone to change the oil in their tractor without any trouble or mess.
John Deere S130 Price
John Deere s130 Lawn Tractor, 42-in. The deck price is $2999 USD
John Deere S130 Tractor Horsepower
John Deere S130 Lawn tractor equipped with 44N677 (M44) V-twin cylinder Gasoline engine, which produces 22 hp power
John Deere S130 oil Capacity & oil type
John Deere prefers that 10W-30 be used in all its gasoline-powered engines with 2 qts 1.9 L oil capacity
John Deere S130 Fuel Capacity
The john deere x330 tractor’s fuel capacity is 2.4 U.S. gal. (9.1 L). The fuel filler opening is conveniently located under the seat.
John Deere S130 Weight
John Deere s130tractor Weight: Mower, no fuel, 462 lb 210 kg
John Deere S130 tractor Key Features
- 22 hp (16.4 kW) (16.4 kW) It has a powerful V-twin engine. full-pressure lubrication for
- dependability and long life Electric PTO, Hydrostatic Transmission with side-by-side pedals
- John Deere’s 30-second Easy ChangeTM oil change system
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge
- For reliability, the frame is made of full-length welded steel.
- 15-inch seat with an open back and a regular front bumper
- Lawn tractors are good at getting rid of snow.
- Hydrostatic transmission lets you choose any speed on the ground.
- The 42-in EdgeTM Cutting System with two blades has a deep deck design.
- 2-year/120-hour warranty from bumper to bumper
John Deere S130 tractor attachments
- Back bagger: 6.5-bu (229-L) hopper and chute for 100 Series with 42-in (107-cm) Mower Deck
- Mulching system: The 42-inch (107-cm) Mower Deck with the mulching attachment works very well. This high-performance mulching attachment comes with a mulch plug and mulching blades.
- Front blade: 46-in (117-cm) Front Blade: The front blade is great for pushing light snow or other loose materials.
- Sprayer: The tractor-mounted 25-gallon and 15-gallon sprayer works with both the 100 and 200 Series Tractors.
- Tire Chains: TerraGrip traction belts (pair) for 22×9.5-12 and 20×10-8 Turf Saver tires
- Protection from the weather: The roomy steel-frame cab shields you from snow, rain, sun, and wind, making snow removal a more pleasant task.
- Sun canopy: The sun canopy protects the operator from the sun’s rays and provides shade when it’s hot outside.
- Bucket holder: The rear weight bracket is a tractor-mounted bracket that holds two standard 5-gallon (19-L) or 6-gallon (23-L) weights (23-L)
John Deere S130 Specs
|Engine power||22 hp
|Oil change||John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system|
|Engine manufacturer/model||44N677 (M44)|
|Transaxle type||TLT200 hydrostatic, two-wheel drive|
|Transaxle control||Side-by-side pedals|
|Lift system type||Spring-assisted hand-grip lever|
|Cutting width||Edge™ mower deck, 42 in.
|U.S. warranty||2-year/120 hour bumper-to-bumper|
|Displacement||44.2 cu in.
|Type||Overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter|
|Choke/speed control||Single lever with spring-return on choke|
|Oil change||John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system|
|Fuel delivery||Pulse pump and carburetor|
|Fuel gauge||Easy-read on dash|
|Fuel tank location||Rear|
|Fuel fill opening||Center, 1.75 in.
|Fuel tank capacity||2.4 U.S. gal.
|Charging system||Regulated, 8 amp|
|Engine starter||Bendix type|
|Headlights||Two standard, incandescent|
|Taillights or reflector||No|
|Rear work lights||No|
|Type||Hydrostatic, 2-wheel drive|
|Oil cooler||Fins and fan on transaxle|
|Oil filter||Yes, not serviceable|
|Forward speed||0-5.5 mph
|Reverse speed||0-3.2 mph
|Brakes||Internal wet disk|
|Frame||Full-length welded steel|
|Weight bracket||Optional rear|
|Front axle||Cast-iron front axle, powdered-metal front wheel bushings|
|Hood material||Moulded-in colour material reduces sound, and will not rust or dent|
|Fender deck material||Stamped steel|
|Floor mats||Yes, with debris-removing channels|
|Storage||Storage tray with cover|
|Service interval decal||Yes|
|Equipment mounting||CargO Mount™ system|
|Type||Sector and pinion with single drag link and tie rod|
|Four-wheel steer||Not available on this model|
|Steering wheel||Standard, diameter – 12 in.
|Tilt steering wheel||No|
|Turning radius||18 in.
|Uncut circle radius||25 in.
|Type||Two-piece with open-back|
|Seat back height||15 in.
|Fore-aft adjustment||While seated, 5.5 in.
|Seat suspension||Tilt, two coil springs|
|Type||Spring-assisted hand-grip lever|
|Mower cut height||13 positions, 1-4 in.
|Cut height increments||0.25 in.
|Preset cut height||No|
|Cutting width||Edge™ mower deck, 42 in.
|Construction||Stamped steel deck shell|
|Mower deck material||Steel, 13 gauge
|Mower wash port||Yes|
|Mower drive system||Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch|
|Mower wheel adjustment||One bolt|
|Mower level adjustment||Easy-level deck|
|Type||Slide under tractor|
|Front draft arms||One spring clip|
|Rear draft arms||Two spring clips|
|Mower wheels rotate||No|
|Drive system||Single belt|
|Meets ANSI standard||Yes|
|Meets OPEI standard||Yes|
|Backup protection||Reverse Implement Option (RIO)|
|Rear bagger||2-bag, 6.5 bu
|Mulching system||Mulch cover or high-performance plug|
|Front blade||46 in.
|Snow blower||Two-stage, 44 in.
|Sprayer||Tow-behind, 15 U.S. gal.
Mounted, 15 U.S. gal.
Tow-behind only, 25 U.S. gal.
|Spreader||Tow-behind only, 125-175 lb
|Weather protection||Weather enclosure|
|Sun canopy||Sun canopy|
|Bucket holder||Yes, single bucket|
|Grass striping||Lawn striping kit|
|Overall length||74.2 in.
|Width with mower||55.2 in.
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||46.5 in.
|Weight||Mower, no fuel, 462 lb
John Deere S130 Review Video
FAQS – John Deere S130
Does the John Deere S130 have cruise control?
On the S120, S130, S160, S170, and S180, you can get cruise control: To put the car in cruise mode, lift the cruise lever and keep it up until you take your foot off the gas pedal. You can turn off the cruise control by pressing either the brake pedal or the gas pedal.
How much can a John Deere S130 tow?
The John Deere S130 tractor can pull up to 443 pounds.
How fast is John Deere S130?
Also, the cutting height can be changed in 1/4-inch steps from 1 inch to 4 inches. The Easy Change(TM) 30-second oil change system from John Deere is also built into this lawn tractor. The fastest you can go forward is 5.5 mph.
How often do you change the oil in a John Deere s130?
For 100 Series Riding Lawn Tractors, John Deere recommends changing the oil every 50 hours or once a season, whichever comes first.