John Deere 30G Specs, Weight, Price & Review
Here in this post, I have gathered information about the John Deere 30G from its official website, including its specifications, weight, price, and dimensions.
We believe in providing reliable information to our readers, therefore we prefer to obtain information on the John Deere 30G from authentic sources.
This article, which has been updated, has all the information you require about the John Deere 30G.
John Deere 30G Key Facts
- Net Power = 17.4 kW (23 hp)
- Max Digging Depth = 2.79 m (9 ft. 2 in.)
- Operating Weight = 3275 kg (7,220 lb.)
John Deere 30G price
price = $52,900
John Deere 30G weight
weight = 3105 (6850)
John Deere 30G Features
Change attachments quickly with mechanical coupler
Quick Coupler System
- A standard valve for selecting permits the connecting of two attachments simultaneously. Return and supply fluid can flow from one branch to another by adjusting the valve’s location.
- John Deere drills can be equipped with various sizes of rocks, standard, heavy-duty, and tree/shrub bits.
- Hydraulic hammers are ideal for trench work, quarry work, as well as concrete removal. Please use them to break rocks, flatwork, concrete, and walls, as well as around rebar, or to cut a pre-cut line.
- The clamp, also known as thumbs, is employed together with buckets. This assists in removing any material when it is heavy and cannot completely fit into the bucket.
Increase efficiency with standard backfill blade
- Backfill blades are versatile that allow these compact excavators to fill and grade.
- Gives additional stability when attaching attachments or when working on uneven terrain.
Fuel-Savings with Auto-Idle And Economy Work Mode
Power modes (30, 35, 50, and 60)
- Auto idle reduces engine speed automatically, even when the hydraulics aren’t used.
- The auto shutdown also helps conserve valuable fuel.
- Power/Economy modes optimize power for digging and significantly increase fuel efficiency.
John Deere 30G Specs
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4450 (14 ft 7 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||1550 (5 ft 1 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||2110 (6 ft 11 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||280 (11)|
|Dozer Blade Width, mm (ft/in)||1740 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1250 (4 ft 1 in)|
|Dig Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4620 (15 ft 2 in)|
|Dig Depth – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2790 (9 ft 2 in)|
|Transport Height – Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2480 (8 ft 2 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||1660 (5 ft 5 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||775 (2 ft 7 in)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||373 (15)|
|Width over fixed tracks, mm (ft/in)||1550 (5 ft 1 in)|
|Digging Reach – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4890 (16 ft 1 in)|
|Dump Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3200 (10 ft 6 in)|
|Standard Arm, mm (ft/in)||1170 (3 ft 10 in)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||28 (4.1)|
|Travel Speed – High, kph (mph)||4.3 (2.7)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||9.1|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||76.8 (20.2)|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage IV|
|Number Of Cylinders||3|
|Rated speed, rpm||2400|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers – Each Side||1|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||300 (12)|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||1.642 (100.2)|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||17.4 (23)|
|Number Of Track Rollers – Each Side||4|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||42 (11.1)|
|Number Of Batteries||1|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||43 (11.4)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3105 (6850)|
John Deere 30G Review Video
John Deere 30G Attachments
Blades & Scrapers
After research, I have provided information about John Deere 30G Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post.
So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family, and relatives.
And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.
FAQs For John Deere 30G
Q. How heavy is a John Deere 30g?
3275 kg (7,220 lb.)
Q. How much does a John Deere 30G cost?
2023 Deere 30G Excavators and Mini Excavator – $52,900 | Machinery Pete.
Q. Is 2000 hours a lot on a John Deere tractor?
A common rule of thumb is that 2 to two hundred hours of work is a good break-in and anything over three thousand hours will be thought to be to be excessive. But this isn’t the only factor to consider.