Husqvarna 128ld Price, Specs, Review, Parts Features
- 1 Husqvarna 128ld Price, Specs, Review, Parts Features
- 2 Husqvarna 128ld Overview
- 3 Husqvarna 128ld Price
- 4 Husqvarna 128ld Horsepower
- 5 Husqvarna 128ld Maximum Power Speed
- 6 husqvarna 128ld weight
- 7 Husqvarna 128ld Specs
- 8 Husqvarna 128ld Key Features
- 9 Husqvarna 128ld Review
- 10 FAQs – Husqvarna 128ld
- 11 Author
If you’re searching for Husqvarna 128ld Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many Husqvarna representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the Husqvarna 128ld Price, its specifications, and Husqvarna 128ld Reviews
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on Husqvarna 128ld Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features. So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
Husqvarna 128ld Overview
Gas-powered string trimmers can be used for many different tasks. The Smart Start® recoil system and fuel pump make it easy to start the car. Driven by a strong braided wire cable
Comes with a T25 semi-automatic trimmer head that is easy to load. Just right for homeowners.
The Husqvarna 128LD is a gas-powered string trimmer/weed eater with a 28cc engine and a 17-inch cutting width.
It has a T25 semi-automatic trimmer head that can be used with 11 different lawn care attachments.
This means that in addition to being a weed eater, it can also be used as a hedge trimmer, edger, tree pruner, and so on.
Husqvarna 128ld Price
Product – Combi Trimmers
The Husqvarna 128ld will be available at most Husqvarna dealers.
These are our top chainsaw dealers’ recommendations – ranked from cheapest to highest priced at the time we wrote them.
Husqvarna 128ld Horsepower
The 128LD offers 8,000rpm at its highest speed. This imputes one horsepower at 28cc. I know 1 horsepower sounds small, but it is kind of hilarious to imagine a weed eater providing the power of a horse. I promise this thing eats more grass.
Husqvarna 128ld Maximum Power Speed
The 128LD offers 8,000rpm at its highest speed. This imputes one horsepower at 28cc. I know one horsepower sounds small, but it is kind of hilarious to imagine a weed eater providing the power of a horse. I promise this thing eats more grass.
husqvarna 128ld weight
The Husqvarna 128LD is only 12.7 pounds, which makes it easy for me to handle.
It can take me more than an hour to do all the trimming I need to do, and it’s nice to know that neither my back nor this trimmer will give out.
You can buy a strap that makes it easier to balance so you can make more precise lines in your garden or driveway.
Husqvarna 128ld Specs
128ld Gas String Trimmer
|Cylinder displacement:||28 cm³|
|Power output:||1.0 hp|
|Maximum power speed:||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||13.53 fl oz|
|Fuel consumption:||552 g/kWh|
|Idling speed:||2750 rpm|
|Engine Displacement||28 Cu. Centimeters|
|Fuel Mix Ratio||50:1|
|Start Type||Spring-assist pull start|
|OEM Trimmer head||T25 (L)|
Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed(LWA):||114 dB(A)|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||11.11|
|Trimmer Type||String Trimmer|
|Fuel Capacity (oz.)||13.53|
Husqvarna 128ld Key Features
- The powerful 28cc 2-cycle X-Torq® engine means less fuel is used and less pollution is released.
- The stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Toolless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage
- A trimmer that can be used for many different things and works with several click-on attachments.
- The engine has a Smart StartTM system that makes sure it starts quickly and easily.
- Choke and purge are simple controls that are easy to understand.
- The stop switch is easy to use because it automatically resets to the on position.
- Simple to use and fill up Tap ‘n Go trimmer head with bump feed and dual exit
- Bevel gear with high torque that is parallel to the ground for better cutting performance
- With a limited warranty for homeowner use of 2 years.
Husqvarna 128ld Review
That was all about the Husqvarna 128ld Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Husqvarna 128ld, then you will feel free to leave a comment, I like helping everyone. Thanks
Official website – husqvarna.com
FAQs – Husqvarna 128ld
Is Husqvarna 128LD commercial grade?
The Husqvarna 128LD is made for an average-sized yard and a typical homeowner. It’s not made for business use, and it’s not the most powerful model on the market. But it’s strong enough to meet the needs of most people.
What kind of fuel is required in 128ld?
The machine has two cycles, so it needs a 50:1 mix of gas and oil. We suggest using a high-octane gas that doesn’t have ethanol in it, like the Husqvarna oil.
Are there any accessories I should buy with 128ld?
We suggest that you get an extra string and Husqvarna oil (or pre-mixed fuel if you don’t want to do it yourself).