BELARUS 3022DC.1 Price, Specs, Overview
The BELARUS 3022DC.1 tractor is intended for different farming operations of general purposes: sowing in combination with wide-cut and combined machinery,
general tillage and pre-sowing soil treatment, harvesting consisting of high efficient harvest complexes, transportation works.
Here you can get to learn about the BELARUS 3022DC.1Tractor Overview, Technical Parts Specifications, Price & Photos information,
we hope that all kinds of information useful to you, and we assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site for this model information.
BELARUS 3022DC.1 Tractor Specificity:
- The Diesel engine complies with Stage II according to emissions of hazardous substances.
- Hydraulic hitch system with EHS and EHR-5 electrically controlled distributor for front hitch control, front PTO shaft,
- Set for rear wheels doubling, air conditioner in standard components.
Also See: BELARUS-2022.5 Tractor
BELARUS 3022DC.1 Tractor Price
Please Call on This Number: +375 (17) 246-60-09
BELARUS 3022DC.1 Tractor Key Features
- Engine Type: diesel with turbocharging and aftercooling
- Capacity, h.p/kW: 303,3/223,0
- Brand mark: BF06M1013FC
- Number of gears FWD/BWD: 36/24
- Selective gear: hydromechanical
- Axle arrangement: 4К4
BELARUS 3022DC.1 Tractor Additional options
- Set for front wheels doubling;
- To 1350 kg front ballast.
BELARUS 3022DC.1 Tractor Specifications
|Type||diesel with turbocharging and aftercooiing|
|Ecological standard||Stage II|
|Fuel use, g/(kW·h)||248,0+12,5|
|Torque capacity, Н·m2||1300|
|Number of gears FWD/BWD||36/24|
|Back PTO shaft, min-1||1000|
|Load-carrying capacity of back suspension gear on suspension axis, kg, minimum||10000|
|Full scale pressure, MPa||20,5 ± 0,5|
|Pump displacement at nominal speed of diesel crankshaft, l/min, minimum||120|
|Hydraulics reservoir capacity, l||110,0 ± 0,5|
|back||580/70R42; 620/70R42; 650/65R42|
|Maximum weight, kg||14000|
|Minimum and maximum speed FWD/BWD, km/h||Min 0,38/0,41; Max 40,94/20,07|