- 1 www walmart com protection Register, Login – walmart.com protection plan to register
- 2 How to register Walmart Product Protection Plan?
- 3 How to Login to Walmart Product Protection Plan at www.walmart.com/protection? Steps
- 4 How to File a Walmart Protection Plan Claim?
- 5 What do Walmart Protection Plans cover?
- 6 www walmart com protection help
- 7 FAQs – Walmart Product Protection Plan
www walmart com protection Register, Login – walmart.com protection plan to register
www walmart com protection – Guys!! If you recently visited a walmart.com or Walmart store and bought an electronic product eligible for Walmart Product Protection Plan.
In that case, you must visit www.Walmart.com/protection to register your product online following some simple steps.
Let’s get started…
How to register Walmart Product Protection Plan?
- First of all, visit Walmart Product Protection Plan official website at www.Walmart.com/protection.
- Next, please click on the “Get Started” button to continue.
- You must create a Walmart.com account with a valid email address.
- Please enter your email address accurately to assure you get your account creation validation email.
- Once you have created your Walmart account, you can log in to register the product you bought.
- You need to provide the transaction number, order number, model and serial numbers, buy date, and so on.
- Please have your purchase receipt at hand to complete the registration process.
How to Login to Walmart Product Protection Plan at www.walmart.com/protection? Steps
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Walmart Product Protection Plan portal:
Go to the Walmart Product Protection Plan official site at www.Walmart.com/protection.
Now, please click on the Sign In button as shown on the above screenshot.
Please Enter your Email Address and Password in the input field.
After that please click on SIGN IN button to access your account.
How to File a Walmart Protection Plan Claim?
File a claim online anytime at Walmart.com/protection.
- Keep your purchase receipt and covered item with you
- Numerous claims are approved immediately.
- In other cases, a specialist will help you through the following steps
- We will repair your item.
- If we can’t repair it, we will send you a replacement or refund you for one.
If you require help registering or making a claim for a Product Care Plan bought before August 1, 2018, please call Walmart Product Care Plan Support at 1-877-968-6391.
This phone number is only for product care plans bought before August 1, 2018. For plans bought after August 1, 2018, please visit Walmart.com/protection Opens in a new window for help.
What do Walmart Protection Plans cover?
Available for most products like lawn & garden, TVs, home appliances, power tools & more.
Available for select portable electronics like phones & headphones, laptops, tablets.
What does my Standard Plan cover?
- Mechanical & electrical failures
- Power surges or power supply failure
- Breakdowns during normal use
What does my Accident Plan cover?
- Drops & cracked screens
- Spills & liquid damage
- Plus everything covered in Standard Plans
www walmart com protection help
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 888-524-6690.
Official Website: www.Walmart.com/protection
That was all about the Walmart Product Protection Plan. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Walmart Product Protection Plan Register and login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
FAQs – Walmart Product Protection Plan
Where can I manage my Walmart Protection Plans?
You can manage your plans anytime, anywhere online here.
Do I need to save my receipt?
Your receipt is required to file a claim, but no worries—we can save it for you:
- Visit Walmart.com/protection
- Follow the easy tips to save your receipt
- We will save it in case you ever need to file a claim in the future
How can I transfer my plan?
Follow the below steps:
- Find and manage your plan here
- Click on a plan in the list
- Click on transfer plan on the right pane
How can I cancel my plan?
During the first 30 days of your protection plan:
- If you bought your protection plan at a Walmart store, get the receipt for your plan back to the store where it was bought or visit Walmart.com/account.
- If you bought your plan online, go to Walmart.com/account.
- After the first 30 days of your plan:
- You can cancel it here.
How does my plan work with the manufacturer’s warranty?
Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty that lasts 90 days to one year from the buy date. If the warranty covers a problem during this time, you will be referred to the manufacturer for service.