- 1 Ur Self Service Login – www.uregina.ca/self-service
- 2 About University of Regina
- 3 How to Register in UR Self-Service
- 4 How to Login to Ur Self Service? UrSelfService Login Steps
- 5 How to Reset Ur Self Service Password? Steps
- 6 Ur Self Service Login Help
- 7 FAQs – Ur Self Service Login
- 8 Author
Ur Self Service Login – www.uregina.ca/self-service
Ur Self Service Login – In this article, I will talk about the Ur Self Service Login process. I will try to explain all the features of the UrSelfService Login and troubleshooting it.
So, please go through this article and get all the details you need to know about Ur Self Service Login to Access www.uregina.ca/self-service Login portal.
Let’s get started…
About University of Regina
Ur Self Service Login Requirements
- Ur Self Service Login Web Address.
- You must have a Ur Self Service login valid User ID and Pin.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Register in UR Self-Service
Go to the Future Students page on the University of Regina official website for a video about how to use UR Self-Service, or follow the steps below:
- Open the University of Regina official website http://www.uregina.ca in a new window or tab to refer to this page.
- Open UR Self-Service from the link at the top.
- Enter your User ID & PIN number and click Login
- Click the Student link under Student Services.
- Click Registration
- Click Add/Drop/Search for Classes
- Choose the semester you want to register from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
- Type in the CRN and click Submit Changes
- Once registered, you will see your class Status, CRN, Subject, Title etc.
- To check Confirmation of Enrollment, click the Student tab at the top of the screen, then click the Student link under Student Services.
- Click Registration
- Click Confirmation of Enrolment
How to Login to Ur Self Service? UrSelfService Login Steps
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Ur Self Service portal:
- Go to the Ur Self Service login official site at www.uregina.ca/self-service
- Please enter your User ID/staff/student NUMBER, (consisting of nine digits) and PIN (minimum of eight digits) into the provided empty field. If this is the first time you will access UR Self-Service, click on the Help button near the top, right side of this page for more information.
- After that, please click on the LOGIN button to access your account.
How to Reset Ur Self Service Password? Steps
- Go to the Ur Self Service official site at www.uregina.ca/self-service
- Now, please click on the “Forgot PIN?” link as shown on the above screenshot.
- Please Enter your 9 digit Student/Employee ID and Birthdate into the provided inputbox.
- After that, please click on the Next button and follow the instruction to reset your password.
If you do not have a current uregina.ca email address, are not able to login to your uregina.ca email, or require further assistance, please contact the IT Support Centre:
- Phone 306-585-4685
- Email [email protected]
Ur Self Service Login Help
Well, the following are the Ur Self Service contact details, and these are what might help you to solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thought.
If you have not yet changed your PIN, enter your birthdate in the following format: DDMMYY.
If this format does not work, use the following format: YYMMDD.
If you experience login difficulties after this, contact the IT Support Centre to have your PIN reset.
- Location: ED 137
- Telephone: 306-585-4685
- E-mail: [email protected]
Please be prepared to present appropriate University ID and/or confirmation of identity.
Official Website: www.uregina.ca/self-service
That was all about the Ur Self Service Login at www.uregina.ca/self-service. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Ur Self Service login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
FAQs – Ur Self Service Login
Q. What is the official portal for Ur Self Service?
Ans. The official login portal of Ur Self Service is www.uregina.ca/self-service.
Q. How do I login to Ur Self Service?
Ans. Visit the Ur Self Service login official site at www.uregina.ca/self-service and enter your login credentials to access your account.
Q. How to Reset the Ur Self Service Login Pin?
A. Please, follow this article to successfully reset your Ur Self Service Pin.