Tim Hortons Guest Feedback Survey
Tim Hortons Satisfaction Survey is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts about the company. On an effort to address customers’ needs, Tim Hortons listens to every piece of opinion and suggestion of its coffee and other products in the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey online.
That is why they conducted an online Tim Hortons Customer Survey on the official website www.telltims.can.smg.com to stay in contact with its customers.
The purpose of this Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey is nothing but to get an idea about their last experience, to know your satisfaction level so that they can improve Tim Hortons Customer Service according to your needs and desires.
In return, Tim Hortons reward you with a fabulous discount Tim Hortons Coupons, which can be useful on the next visit at Tim Hortons.
So without wasting time take this Tim Hortons Customer Service Survey and give them a chance to serve you better and upgraded customer service.
Below you’ll find details as well as a step-by-step guideline for completing the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey.
Tim Hortons Details
|Prize||Tim Hortons Coupons|
|Language||English & French|
Tim Hortons Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
Tim Hortons cherishes its customers by compensating them by providing free Tim Hortons Coupons in the form of Tim Hortons Prizes.
Once you completed the Tim Hortons Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will get the Tim Hortons Promo Code in order to get a discount on special deals and offers.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Tim Hortons Consumer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Tim Hortons Review Survey.
- A customer should be a legal resident of the USA.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Tim Hortons and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Tim Hortons Guest Opinion Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Tim Hortons Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official Tim Hortons Satisfaction Survey site at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
- Select the survey language either English or Francais.
- Enter the survey code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Tim Hortons Menu, Tim Hortons Delivery, Tim Hortons Price, Tim Hortons Locations, Tim Hortons Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Tim Hortons Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to Tim Hortons.
Tim Hortons Official Site: www.timhortons.com
Tim Hortons Survey Site: www.telltims.can.smg.com
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain. Based in Toronto, Tim Hortons serves coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. It is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries, by December 31, 2018.
The company was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009), after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. In 1967, Horton partnered with investor Ron Joyce (1930–2019), who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. Joyce expanded the chain into a multi-billion dollar franchise. Charade left the organization in 1966 and briefly returned in 1970 and 1993 through 1996.
On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion the chain became a subsidiary of the Canadian holding company Restaurant Brands International, which is majority-owned by Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital, on December 15, 2014.
This post is about Tim Hortons Online Survey at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
I hope you have been taken this Tim Hortons Guest Survey with the help of this post and win the Tim Hortons Rewards.
Still, f you have any questions regarding this survey, then comment below. I will try to give all the answers to the questions.
To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.