- 1 Petro-Canada Feedback Survey
- 2 Petro-Canada Details
- 3 Petro-Canada Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
- 4 Petro-Canada Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
- 5 How To Take Part In This Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Petro-Canada Feedback Survey
Petro is offering the survey called Petro-Canada Customer Survey with an amazing opportunity to win Petro Rewards, at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
So the company invites each customer to take part in their organized Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey and provide their valuable and genuine feedback.
Тhе соmраnу аlѕо fіndѕ wауѕ tо dеvеlор а rеlаtіоnѕhір wіth уоu thrоugh thе еnhаnсеmеnt оf thе quаlіtу оf thе ѕеrvісеѕ tо mаkе ѕurе уоu ѕtау hарру аnd ѕаtіѕfіеd. So keep in your mind that you must give honest opinion while perfoming the survey.
After finishing the Petro-Canada Customer Feedback Survey, you will get a chance to win the Petro Gift Card.
Read this post to get stepwise information like rules & requirements, steps and prizes of this Petro-Canada Experience Survey.
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Petro Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Language||English & French|
Petro-Canada Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
You will get the Petro-Canada Promo Code after performing the Petro-Canada Customer Feedback Survey.
By using this code you will get sweepstake entry to win gas for a year (winner selected every 3 months), as well as Each prize, consists of a Petro‑Canada Pre-Paid Card of CDN $2,475 on the future visit to Petro.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Petro-Canada Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Petro-Canada Review Survey,
- A customer should be a legal resident of Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online Survey.
- Each participant can participate in the Survey for one time.
- The employees working at Petro-Canada and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Petro-Canada Guest Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official Petro-Canada Guest Survey website at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
- Select your preferred survey language.
- Read a paragraph carefully, click on the “NEXT” button.
- Select the type of invitation you received, click on the “NEXT” button.
- If you have a receipt number, then enter the date/time and receipt number located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- If you have a terminal & transaction number, then enter the date/time and terminal & transaction number located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Petro.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Petro Menu, Petro Delivery, Petro Price, Petro Locations, Petro Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Petro Code to save money on your future visit to Petro-Canada Locations.
Petro-Canada Survey Website: www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero
Petro-Canada Official Website: www.petro-canada.ca
Petro-Canada Terms & Conditions: Click Here
Social Media Links
Petro-Canada is a retail and wholesale marketing brand subsidiary of Suncor Energy. Until 1991, it was a crown corporation of Canada (a state-owned enterprise), headquartered at the Suncor Energy Centre in Calgary, Alberta. In August 2009, Petro-Canada merged with Suncor Energy, with Suncor shareholders receiving approximately 60 percent ownership of the combined company and Petro-Canada shareholders receiving approximately 40 percent.
Thank you to read my article which is regarding Petro-Canada Guest Feedback Survey on www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
I hope you have been taken this Petro-Canada Guest Experience Survey via this post and it helped you to win the Petro-Canada Gift Card.
However, If you have any queries regarding this survey then comment below. I will try to give all the answers as early as possible. Visit my site to read more posts like this tractorsinfo.com.