- 1 Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Price in India 2019 Specs Overview
- 2 Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Key Features
- 3 Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Specifications
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Price in India 2019 Specs Overview
Today Here in this article, I am going to introduce the 2018 New Launch Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor information like that Price List in India, Specifications, Key features, images and more,
I hope it is very helpful to you for buying this New Model Mini Tractors.
The New Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD is a Lightweight tractor. It is specially designed for application in Paddy fields.
Mahindra JIVO 365 tractor advanced DI engine provides unmatched Power and excellent Mileage.
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD is the first tractor in India provided with the revolutionary Position-Auto Control (PAC) technology that makes it a perfect Master of Puddling.
The ADDC Hydraulics equipped with PAC (Position-Auto Control) technology help you to work effortlessly without continually adjusting the PC lever, thereby giving excellent performance.
This lightweight 4WD Puddling Master, when used with Mahindra’s 1.6m Gyrovator provides regularly levelled field and hence better quality of puddling without getting stuck in wet conditions.
You May Also Like Check:
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Price in India
Price Rs.4.80-5.50 Lac*
If you want to know about all Mahindra Tractors Price so please Check Here.
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Key Features
- Delivers 30 HP PTO power for higher productivity
- Operates on Low Rated RPM increasing Engine Life
- Has Low Engine SFC for greater mileage
- Gives highest torque in the segment (118 Nm)
- Generates Higher Backup Torque so tractor will not stall due to sudden increase in load
- Higher Ground clearance
- Oil Immersed Brakes with 3 discs for more effective braking
- Faster Speed of operation
- Ability to work with Cultivator and Plough.
- Dual Speed PTO for superior performance with Mahindra’s 1.6m Rotavator in puddling operation
- Superior Quality Paddy special High-Lug tyres designed for tough soil conditions
- Best-in-class mileage thus lower cost of operation.
- Low cost of maintenance due to superior engine
- Easy spare parts availability
- Light-weight leads to less fuel consumption
- Higher fuel tank capacity (covers more area in one fill up)
ADDC With PAC Technology
- The Position Auto-Control (PAC) feature of Mahindra Jivo 365 DI and Mahindra Rotavator gives superior control over the depth of puddling.
- With PAC (Position Auto-Control) technology, the rotavator can adjust the puddling depth, without any requirement for adjustment to PC lever.
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Specifications
|Engine Type||Mahindra DI|
|Engine Power HP||36|
|Maximum Torque (at Rated RPM)||118Nm|
|Max. PTO Power||30 HP|
|No. of PTO Speed||Two (590, 845 RPM)|
|Fuel Tank capacity||35 Ltr.|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh with Sync Shuttle|
|Speed of tractor (Km/h)||Min: 1.7 Max: 23.2|
|Brake Type||Oil Immersed Brakes with 3 Discs|
|Hydraulics||ADDC with PAC|
|Lift Capacity||900 kg|
|Air Cleaner||Dry Type|
|Tyre Size||Front 8×16 Rear 12.4×24|
|Ground clearance||390 mm|
|Turning Radius (M)||2.5 m|
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI 4WD Tractor Video
Hope you guys like this article, cause I mention that all kinds of information about the Mahindra JIVO 365 DI tractor, and I assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable.
But if you have any query regarding this article, then please comment for us we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading our article, and please stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.