Kubota U55 4 Excavator Specs, Price, Review, Attachments, Overview, Weight, lifting capacity, oil capacity, Bucket size, & Photos
If you’re searching for a Kubota U55 4 Excavator with Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many Kubota representatives and associates. It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on the Kubota U55 4 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Attachments.
Kubota U55 4 Overview
The 5-ton U55-4 tight tail swing excavator is run by a 45.2-net-hp Kubota engine with a common rail system that meets Tier 4 standards.
With a digging force of 11,177 lbs. and a maximum digging depth of 11 ft. 10.3 in.
Standard Mode is 5% more productive than the previous model, and Eco Mode can save up to 9% more fuel.
The hydraulic angle blade that is available can pivot 25 degrees and float.
Kubota U55 4 Price New
2017 Kubota U55-4 price – USD $72,900
2019 Kubota U55-4 price – USD $75,900
2023 Kubota U55-4 price – USD $82,880
dig depth – Kubota U55 4
Maximum digging depth of 11 ft. 10.3 in.
Lifting capacity – Kubota U55 4
The Rated Lifting Capacity of a Kubota U55-4 Excavator is 1146 lbs (520kg)
Operating weight – Kubota U55 4
Operating weight with Canopy: 5380 kg
Oil capacity – Kubota U55 4
oil capacity –2.2 gal (10.2 L)
Kubota U55 4 Review
Kubota U55 4 Features
- The 5-ton U55-4 tight tail swing excavator is run by a 45.2-net-hp Kubota engine with a common rail system that meets Tier 4 standards.
- With a digging force of 11,177 lbs. and a maximum digging depth of 11 ft. 10.3 in.
- Standard Mode is 5% more productive than the previous model, and Eco Mode can save you up to 9% on fuel.
Load-sensing hydraulic system.
- The auto-shift system lets the vehicle switch from high to low gears automatically based on the terrain and how hard it is pulling.
- The cab has a deluxe suspension seat, a switch for two speeds of travel on the dozer lever, air conditioning, a front window that opens easily, a wider entrance, and a system for choosing between two patterns.
- The digital panel is easy to use because it has a larger display, is easier to get to, has fewer settings, and has easy-to-read alerts and indicators.
- The hydraulic angle blade that is available can pivot 25 degrees and float.
Kubota U55 4 Specs
Boom/Stick Option (Hex) 1
|Max Vertical Wall Digging Depth||4 .98 ft in|
|Max Digging Depth||11.87 ft in|
|Maximum Dig Radius||239.38in|
|Max Digging Height||18.31ft in|
|Max.Dumping Height||13.19ft in|
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Power Measured @ rpm||2200rpm|
|Ground Clearance||1.02ft in|
|Tail Swing Radius||3.43ft in|
|Overall Height||8.37ft in|
|Overall Length||18.05ft in|
|Crawler Length||8.21ft in|
|Maximum Drop Below Ground||1.4ft in|
|Blade Lift Height||17.4in|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||19.9gal/min|
|Travel Speed, Low Range||2mph|
|Travel Speed, High Range||3.1mph|
|Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity||20.9gal|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow Capacity||11.9gal/min|
|Auxiliary Fuel Tank||9.8gal|
|Boom Swing Left||75degrees|
|Boom Swing Right||55degrees|
Kubota U55 4 Attachament
Break hard objects or surfaces with power for construction, demolition, or landscaping.
That was all about the Kubota U55 4 Excavator Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.