John Deere X758 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 1 John Deere X758 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 2 John Deere x758 Tractor Overview
- 3 John Deere X758 Key Features
- 4 John Deere x758 tractor attachments
- 5 John Deere X758 Specs
- 6 John Deere X758 Review Video
- 7 FAQS – John Deere S130
- 8 Author
If you’re searching for a John Deere x758 tractor’s Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many John Deere representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the John Deere x758 Price, its specifications, and the John Deere x758 Reviews.
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on John Deere x758 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
John Deere x758 Tractor Overview
John Deere X758 Signature Series Lawn Tractor equipped with 3TNM74F Diesel, 3 – cast – iron liners – cylinder engine, which delivers 24 hp (14.9 kW) power at rated 540 rpm.
Its best-in-class features such as a Hydrostatic four-wheel drive, power two-wheel steer, power lift system, Twin-Touch™ forward and reverse foot pedals, heavy-duty all-purpose tires, 4-year/700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty, etc.
John Deere X758 Signature Series Lawn Tractor attachments include Backhoe Attachments and Front End Loaders.
Now, let’s check out the John Deere X758 Price, Specs, Features, Attachments, Review, and more information.
- Maximum cutting height: 133mm
- Wider cutting width : 122cm
- Engine size: 1ltr
- Fuel tank capacity: 19.7l
- Speed : 13.7km/h
- Cutting height ratio: 5.3
- Warranty period: 4 years
- Horsepower: 24hp
John Deere X758 Price
Best price of john deere x758 tractors Price: $18,000. USD
John Deere X758 Horsepower
The JD X758 comes with a 1.0 Liter (60.6 cubic inches) 3-cylinder diesel engine which produces 24 hp output power.
John Deere X758 Weight
john deere x758 weight is 1038lbs (470 kg)
John Deere x758 oil Capacity & oil type
John Deere prefers that 10W-30 be used in all its gasoline-powered engines with 3.2 L (3.4 US. qt oil capacity
John Deere x758 Fuel Capacity
The john deere x758 tractor’s Fuel tank has a large 5.2-U.S. gal. (19.7-L) capacity.
John Deere X758 Key Features
- The benefits of a superior mower are efficiency and versatility of equipment
- The power Flow(TM) system for collecting materials makes lawn cleaning simple
- 60-in. (152-cm) Edge(TM) Capacity High (HC) Mower Deck extremely durable
- The engine is three-cylinder diesel that provides the best fuel economy and long-lasting durability.
- Modern design is functional, with a functional style
- The frame is a complete-length welded steel to increase durability
- Hydraulic power steering allows for easy control
- Four-wheel drive that is full-time for maximum grip
- 48-in. (122-cm) and 48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep(TM) (48A) Mower Deck cuts cleanly and is very versatile.
- MulchControl(TM) for 48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep(TM) (48A) and 54-in. (137-cm) and 60-in. (152-cm) High-Capacity (HC)
- Mower Decks can be used in a convenient way
- Hydrostatic drive systems are simple to use
- 54-in. (137-cm) Edge(TM) Capacity High (HC) Mower Deck is a very durable
John Deere x758 tractor attachments
- We can use different kinds of carts, such as 7P Poly, 8Y Convertible Poly, 13 Steel Carts, 16YS Swivel Poly, etc., with John Deere tractors.
- Hydraulic Angling: Uses the tractor’s hydraulics to tilt to the right or left by 0 to 27 degrees.
- MCS Chutes, MCS Hoppers, and MCS Power Flow Blowers
- Mower Decks: Attachments for 54-inch roller striping are available for X700 Signature Series Tractors. (137 cm) or 60″ tall. (152-cm) HC Mower Deck.
- Mulch Kits, Front Brush Guard Kit, Large Deluxe Cover for Riding Mower.
- Sprayers include a 3-Point Hitch Deluxe Sprayer with a 45-gallon tank, a High-Performance Sprayer with a 12.5-foot precision boom, and a 15-gallon tow-behind sprayer. (57 L) ,
- Spreaders: Electric Broadcast Spreader that is mounted
- Tire chain: TerraGrip traction belts (pair) for 26×12-12 tires, Tire chains (pair) for 26×12-12 tires.
- Weather Enclosures, Weights, and a 42-inch Lawn Sweeper. Lawn Sweeper, 44 in. (107 cm), 44 in. (112 cm), Multi-Tool MT42C 42 in. Combo (Plug Aerator and Thatcher) (Plug Aerator and Thatcher).
John Deere X758 Specs
|Engine power||24 hp17.9 kW|
|Transaxle type||K90 hydrostatic integrated with transaxle|
|Transaxle control||Twin Touch™ pedals|
|Rear tires||26×12-12 HDAP|
|Lift system type||Two-function hydraulic|
|Cutting width||Accel Deep™ mower deck, 48 in.122 cmHigh capacity mower deck, 54, 60 in.137, 152 cm|
|U.S. warranty||4 year/700 hour bumper-to-bumper*|
|Power||24 hp17.9 kW|
|Displacement||60.6 cu in.993 cc|
|Type||Diesel, overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter|
|Cylinders||Three, cast-iron liners|
|Choke/speed control||One lever|
|Air cleaner||Paper dry-type with primary and secondary elements|
|Oil change||No tools|
|Fuel delivery||In-line indirect injection|
|Fuel gauge||Gauge on dash|
|Fuel tank location||Rear|
|Fuel fill opening||On left fender, 3 in.7.6 cm|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.2 U.S. gal.19.7 L|
|Battery||12 V500 CCA|
|Charging system||Engine-mounted alternator, regulated, 40 amp|
|Engine starter||Solenoid shift|
|Headlights||Two standard, halogen, 37 W|
|Taillights or reflector||Taillights|
|Rear work lights||Yes|
|Rear work lights||Yes|
|Type||K90 hydrostatic integrated with transaxle|
|Control||Twin Touch™ pedals|
|Oil filter||Replaceable suction side 10 micron|
|Forward speed||0-8.5 mph0-13.7 km/h|
|Reverse speed||0-6 mph0-9.7 km/h|
|Brakes||Internal wet disc|
|Weight bracket||Standard front – holds up to four Quik-Tatch weights, 42 lb19 kg|
|Receiver hitch||Yes, front|
|Front axle||JDM BA8 nodular iron casting|
|Front tires||18×8.5-10 HDAP|
|Rear tires||26×12-12 HDAP|
|Hood material||Noryl GTX902, painted|
|Fender deck material||RIM with in-mold paint|
|Floor mats||Sure-grip rubber|
|Service interval decal||Yes|
|Equipment mounting||Optional category 1 3-point hitch|
|Four-wheel steer||Not available on this model|
|Steering wheel||14 in.35.6 cm|
|Tilt steering wheel||Standard, six position|
|Turning radius||25 in.63.5 cm|
|Uncut circle radius||54 HC, 32 in.63.5 cm60 HC, 28 in.71.1 cm|
|Type||Two-piece adjustable seat with brand embroidery|
|Seat back height||21 in.53.3 cm|
|Fore-aft adjustment||While seated, slide rail, 14-position, 7 in.17.8 cm|
|Seat suspension||Six-position parallel arm|
Mower cut height
1-5.25 in.2.5-13.3 cm
Cut height increments
0.25 in.0.64 cm
Preset cut height
|Cutting width||Accel Deep mower deck, 48 in.122 cmHigh capacity mower deck, 54, 60 in.137, 152 cm|
|Construction||Stamped steel deck shell|
|Mower deck material||48A, 10 gauge0.135 in.3.4 mm54 HC and 60 HC, 9 gauge0.15 in.3.8 mm|
|Mower wash port||Yes|
|Mower drive system||Hydraulic clutch, shaft|
|Mower wheel adjustment||Spring-loaded pin|
|Mower level adjustment||Exact Adjust ports and onboard deck-leveling gauge|
|Type||Roll under tractor (48A)Drive-over deck (54, 60 HC)|
|Front draft arms||Overcenter|
|Rear draft arms||V-align|
|Mower wheels rotate||Yes, 90 degrees for easy mower removal (48X), N/A (54 HC, 60 HC)|
|Drive system||Shaft or AutoConnect|
|Meets ANSI standard||Yes|
|Meets OPEI standard||Yes|
|Backup protection||Reverse Implement Option (RIO)|
|Mowers||48A, 54 HC, 60 HC|
|Rear bagger||7, 14, 19 bu250, 500, 670 L|
|Powered material collection||Power Flow, 7, 14, 19 bu250, 500, 670 L|
|Mulching system||Yes, MulchControl™|
|Front thatcher||38, 46, 54 in.96.5, 116.8, 137.2 cm|
|Front blade||54 in.137.2 cm|
|Snow blower||Two-stage, 47, 54 in.119.4, 137.2 cm|
|Rotary broom||52, 60 in.132.1, 152.4 cm|
|Rotary tiller||42, 48 in.106.7, 121.9 cm|
|3-point hitch||Category 1|
|Rear power take-off (PTO)||540 rpm|
|Plow, moldboard||Adjustable, 8-14 in.20.3-35.6 cm|
|Box scraper||48 in.121.9 cm|
|Cultivator||Adjustable, 30-46 in.76.2-116.8 cm|
|Rear blade||60 in.152.4 cm|
|Disk harrow||Adjustable, 42-52 in.106.7-132.1 cm|
|Landscape rake||60 in.152.4 cm|
|Sprayer||Tow-behind, 15, 25, 45 U.S. gal.56.8, 94.6, 170.3 LMounted, 25 U.S. gal.94.6 L|
|Spreader||Tow-behind, 125, 175 lb57.7, 79.4 kgMounted, 125 lb57.7 kg|
|Front bumper||Standard bumper/weight bracket|
|Weather protection||Hard-side cab, weather enclosure|
|Rear receiver hitch||1.25 x 1.25 in.3.18 x 3.18 cm|
|Bucket holder||Yes, double bucket|
|Grass striping||Grass groomer kit, 48-in. (122 cm) mower only|
|Tractor shovel||54 in.137.2 cm|
|Front loader||Not available|
|Height||54.5 in.138 cm|
|Overall length||75 in.190.5 cm|
|Wheelbase||55.7 in.141.5 cm|
|Width with mower||48A, 62.5 in.159 cm54 HC, 64.5 in.163.8 cm60 HC, 74 in.188 cm|
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||48A, 53.6 in.136 cm54 HC, 57.5 in.146.1 cm60 HC, 62 in.157.5 cm|
|Width without mower||47 in.119.4 cm|
|Weight||No fuel or mower, 1,032 lb468 kg|
|Manufacturing location||Horicon, Wisconsin, USA|
John Deere X758 Review Video
FAQS – John Deere S130
What engine is in a John Deere X758?
The diesel engine has three cylinders to save fuel and make it last longer. Mechanical fuel bleed lets you bleed the fuel system without tools or fuel leaking onto the ground. Just pump the fuel pump on the side of the engine.
How much horsepower is a John Deere X758?
24 hp Engine is 3-cylinder diesel for fuel economy and durability.