John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price & Review
Are you looking to buy a John Deere S670? But you need to know more about John Deere S670 Specifications, Weight, Price, and Review.
In this post, you can find out more. On the internet, it’s very hard to find accurate and detailed information about John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price, and Reviews.
So, our team went to several John Deere showrooms, got all the information, and put it all together in a way that is easy to read and understand.
Let’s look at the latest specs, weight, price, and review of the John Deere S670.
John Deere S670 Key Features
|Combine Type||Small Grain|
|Options||Contour Master (Lateral Tilt Feederhouse)|
John Deere S670 Price
Price = $149,500 USD (2017)
John Deere S670 Weight
Weight = 1400 kg (3000 lb)
John Deere S670 Fuel Capacity
Fuel Capacity = 251 gal (950 l)
John Deere S670 Features
High-performance Dyna-Flo™ Plus cleaning system
Enhanced drive system
- The size of the sieve has been increased by 12 per cent. Surface by 12 per cent, for an increase of 0.6 acres (1.5 acres) per hour of production.
- Tailings volume reductions of up to 28 per cent for coarse grains or up to 14 per cent for small grains.
- Weight reduction of 180kg (396 lbs) ensures smoother operation and reduced ground compaction.
Automatic shifting with ProDrive™ transmission
Harvesting in rolling ground and slopes
- The precise control of the combine’s speed (when it is going either way) with no need for constantly monitoring and adjusting the hydrostatic control handle.
- High levels of efficiency across the speed range using shift-on-the-go technology.
- Maintains the ground speed when engaged 4WD (4WD) (if fitted)
- The operator can select the maximum speed in each range allows the operator to control the more precisely unit in delicate tasks (for instance connecting headers)
Platform tilt increases header productivity from the combine
- Optimizes the performance of headers when in down crops or changing conditions in the field to extend the duration of harvest by as much as one hour
- The customized fore-aft angle of the header, with the ability to tilt 17°
- Adjusts from inside the cabin and on the move
John Deere S670 Specs
|Displacement||549.3 cu in (0 m)|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Power Boost Power||45.6 hp (34 kw)|
|Engine Model||John Deere 6-cyl. 9.0 L|
|Power||500.3 hp (373 kw)|
|Power Measured @||2200 rpm|
|Grain Tank Capacity||300.9 bu|
|Unloading Speed||3.3 bu/sec|
|Unloading Auger Length||22.5 ft (7 m)|
|Discharge Grate Area||555 cu in (0 m)|
|Separator Length||123 in (312 cm)|
|Separating Area||3704507.5 cu in (61 m)|
|Cleaning Fan Speed – Low||620 rpm|
|Total Cleaning Area||7905.1 cu in (0 m)|
|Cleaning Fan Speed – High||1350 rpm|
|Conveyor Width||55 in (140 cm)|
|Conveyor Length||68 in (173 cm)|
|Operating Weight w/o Attachment||36114 lbs (16,381 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||251 gal (950 l)|
|Rotor Length||4.9 in (10 cm)|
|Rotor Speed – Low||210 rpm|
|Rotor Diameter||30 in (76 cm)|
|Rotor Speed – High||1000 rpm|
|Engine (net)||18.5 hp
|PTO (claimed)||16 hp
|Engine (gross)||19.3 hp
|Gears||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Clutch||215mm dry disc|
|Hydraulic system||4 gal
|Front axle||3.2 qts
|Final drives||spur gear|
|Differential lock||mechanical rear|
|Mid valves||2 Opt|
|Total flow||5.5 gpm (manual steering)
|9.8 gpm (power steering)
|Rear valves||2 Opt|
|Pump flow||5.5 gpm
|Steering flow||4.3 gpm
John Deere S670 Review
John Deere S670 Equipment
After research, I have provided information about John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post.
So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family and relatives.
And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.
FAQs For John Deere S670
(1) What class is a John Deere S670?
(2) How much grain does a S670 hold?
10,600-L (300-bu) S-Series grain tank. This S-Series Combine features a 10,600-L (300-bu) grain tank that can fulfil the capacity of the grain tank requirements of the producers. Its 10600-L (300-bu) grain tank comes offered for the S660 and S670 Combines.