John Deere S240 Price, Review, Specs, Oil Capacity, Attachments
Hey, dear friends!! Are you searching online terms like John Deere S240 Sports Series Lawn Mower Price, Specifications, Key features, then let me tell you, your search is complete here, cause here in this article, of mine I will be telling you everything you need to know about the John Deere S240 Sports Series Lawn Mower. Ok, so let’s start it.
John Deere S240 Sports Lawn Mower Price
The price Of John Deere S240 Sports is $2,499.00 USD.
John Deere S240 Low Mower Features
Engine Of John Deere S240
- John Deere S240 is equipped with a powerful 18.5 HP Kawasaki V-Twin Engine
- Its Twin cylinder technology reduces engine noise and vibration for a more peaceful experience.
- S240 engine is fitted with extending which provides more fuel efficiency low maintenance cost and lower emissions.
- There is Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, extending engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- S240 contains a large fuel tank capacity of 3.3 gallons of gas for a long time of operation.
Edge Mower Deck System of S240
- There is a standard 42″ Edge Mower Deck System fitted in John Deere S240.
- The Edge Mower Deck System offers 3 in 1 mowing operation with options for mulch kit and bagger.
- The deep design of the mower deck hoists grass for better cleaning, It can even cut while the smooth underside prevents grass buildup.
- Its Rolled outer edge of the deck provides extra strength and protection to the rider.
- Dual-stage E-coat and powder-paint coatings of S240 provide extra protection from rust and sketches.
- S240 sports contains a mower wash port for easy cleaning of the deck.
Hydrostatic Drive of John Deere S240 Sports
- The John Deere S240 is Fitted with Hydrostatic Drive with Foot Pedal Control.
- There is an option of infinitely variable ground speeds for control in S240.
- The modern technology you expect from John Deere there is an improved transmission design with fluid reserve for low maintenance cost.
- Its latest cruise control feature reduces the operator’s fatigue while mowing large areas of operation.
Steering System of John Deere S240
- The S240 Sport has been upgraded steering system with a tie rod design. It will give you a smoother ride. This steering system is most suitable for reducing tire friction and can easily control on turfy surfaces.
Warranty of John Deere S240 Sport
- John Deere S240 Sport comes with 3 Year Factory Warranty (extended warranty available) John Deere S240 has High Performance & Low Maintenance costs. You will save your time and money with a better resale value. It is the best in its class for value for money.
John Deere S240 Low Mower Review
John Deere’s S240 Low Mower has a solid build and is reliable. It is also easy to operate and maneuver. This is the perfect lawn tractor for homeowners looking for one that can handle different mowing situations. For a full review, please check this YouTube video Here.
John Deere S240 Low Mower Specifications
|Overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter
|V-twin, cast-iron liners
|18.5 hp 13.8 kW
|36.8 cu in. 603 cc
|Separate levers, automatic choke return
|Dry, replaceable with foam pre-cleaner
|Pulse pump and carburetor
|Mechanical, viewable from the seat
|Fuel tank location
|Fuel fill opening
|Center, 2 in. 5.1 cm
|Fuel tank capacity
|2.4 U.S. gal. 9.1 L
|K46 hydro static integrated with trans axle
|Two-pedal foot-controlled hydro static
|Fins and fan on trans axle
|Yes, internal, not replaceable
|0-5.5 mph 0-8.9 km/h
|0-3.2 mph 0-5.1 km/h
|Internal wet disc
|Full-length welded steel
|Cast iron front axle, front wheel ball bearings
|JD Loy, UV resistant
|Fender deck material
|Storage tray with cover
|Service interval decal
|Cargo Mount™ system
|Sector and pinion with single drag link and tie rod
|Not available on this model
|Deluxe, diameter – 14 in. 35.6 cm
|Tilt steering wheel
|18 in. 45.7 cm
|Uncut circle radius
|25 in. 63.5 cm
|Lever on fender deck
|Mower cut height
|13 positions, 1-4 in. 2.5-10.2 cm
|Cut height increments
|0.25 in. 0.64 cm
|Preset cut height
|42 in. 107 cm
|Stamped steel deck shell
|Mower deck material
|Steel, 13 gauge 0.090 in. 2.3 mm
|Mower wash port
|Mower drive system
|Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch
|Mower wheel adjustment
|Mower level adjustment
|Slide under tractor
|Front draft arms
|One spring clip
|Rear draft arms
|Two pins and spring clips
|Mower wheels rotate
|Open-back design with the grasp
|Seat back height
|15 in. 38.1 cm
|While seated 5.5 in. 14 cm
|Tilt, two rubber isolators
|Meets ANSI standard
|Meets OPEI standard
|Reverse Implement Option (RIO)
|3-year/200-hour bumper-to-bumper* (*Term limited to years or hours used, whichever comes first, and varies by model.
|44.6 in. 113.2 cm
|75.1 in. 191 cm
|48.9 in. 124.2 cm
|Width with mower
|54.9 in. 139 cm
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)
|44.8 in. 114 cm
|458 lb 208 kg
|Standard, 42 in. 107 cm
|2-bag, 6.5 bu 229 L
|Mulch cover or high-performance plug
|46 in. 116.8 cm
|Two-stage, 44 in. 111.8 cm
|Tow-behind only, 15 U.S. gal. 56.8 L Tow-behind only, 25 U.S. gal. 94.6 L
|Standard two-bar styled front bumper
|Yes, single bucket
|Lawn striping kit
|12 V 195 CCA
|Flywheel alternator, regulated, 15 amp
|Yes, with service reminder
|Two standard, incandescent
|Taillights or reflector
|Rear work lights
I hope you like this article, but if you have any queries about this article, then please comment below in the comment box, I will solve your problem as soon as possible. If you like it, so please share it with your friends. thanks for reading my article and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.