John Deere 3029D Specs, Weight, Price & Review
Here in this post, I have gathered information about the John Deere 3029D from its official website, including its specifications, weight, price, and dimensions.
We believe in providing reliable information to our readers, therefore we prefer to obtain information on the John Deere 3029D from authentic sources.
This article, which has been updated, has all the information you require about the John Deere 3029D.
John Deere 3029D Price
|Max Output (HP)||57.7 HP @ 2500 RPM|
|Engine Type||Vertical water-cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||106 x 110 mm|
|Max Output (kW)||43.0 kW @ 2500 RPM|
|Irrigation Pack available||No|
|Displacement||L (cu in) 2.9 (177)|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine Type||In-line, 4-Cycle|
|Width||mm (in) 519 (20.4)|
|Weight, dry– kg (lb)||316 (697)|
|Length||mm (in) 716 (28.2)|
|Height||mm (in) 819 (32.2)|
|Standby power at 60 Hz (1800 rpm) 47||kW (35 hp)|
|Prime power at 60 Hz (1800 rpm) 42 kW||(31 hp)|
Features and benefits
Dynamically Balanced Crankshaft
- Induction-hardened journals provide many hours of reliability.
- Design that is robust to drive machines through the crankshaft’s front.
- The main bearings are supported by five.
- A shorter length is excellent for skid and packaged installations.
- Low-mount or high-mount turbocharger positions to meet the requirements of packaging.
Forged-Steel Connecting Rods
- The 45-degree design of the connecting rod and cap joint allows large connecting rod bearings to be used, resulting in greater endurance.
- Excellent fuel economy and low consumption of oil
Replaceable Wet-type Cinder Liners
- Provide excellent heat dissipation.
- High-quality machined to last for a long time.
- Rebuild according to the original specifications.
Fuel System Controls
- 3-5% Droop Governing
- 12V or 24V Electric Shutoff
John Deere 3029D Review Video
After research, I have provided information about John Deere 3029D Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post.
So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family, and relatives.
And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.