John Deere 17G Specs, Weight, Price & Review
Here in this post, I have gathered information about the John Deere 17G from its official website, including its specifications, weight, price, and dimensions.
We believe in providing reliable information to our readers, therefore we prefer to obtain information on the John Deere 17G from authentic sources.
This article, which has been updated, has all the information you require about the John Deere 17G.
John Deere 17G Key Features
- Net Power: 10.8 kW (14.5 hp)
- Max. Digging Depth: 2.19 m (7 ft. 2 in.)
- Operating Weight: 1720 kg (3,790 lb.)
John Deere 17G price
price = $30,100 USD
John Deere 17G weight
weight = 1720 (3790)
John Deere 17G Features
Change attachments quickly with mechanical coupler
Quick Coupler System
- John Deere drills are available in various sizes, including standard, heavy-duty and tree/shrub bits.
- Hydraulic hammers can be used for concrete removal and quarry work. You can use them to cut pre-cut lines, brake concrete flatwork and rock, and around the rebar.
- You can use the clamp, also known as a thumb, in combination with buckets. This allows you to remove bulky material that does not fit in the bucket.
Increase efficiency with standard backfill blade
- These compact excavators can grade and fill with a backfill blade.
- This attachment provides extra stability when working on uneven terrain or with wings.
- The blade can be manually retracted to navigate tight spaces and narrow paths.
A more spacious operator’s station with a wider entryway and unsurpassed visibility
- The spacious operator stations are easy to access and allow for easier exits.
- Safe access to the operator’s chair is made possible by a slip-resistant entry.
- Travel pedals that fold up are great for increasing leg and foot room.
- Standard equipment includes a suspension seat.
- All controls are located conveniently to the operator’s right, including the optional radio.
- Pilot control levers allow an operator to control boom, bucket, arm and swing functions.
- The control pattern selector valve can be found in the compartment under the seat. It also includes a sight glass that displays the selected pattern.
Ground level daily service with extended maintenance intervals
- Due to extended oil changes and greasing intervals, low daily operating costs are possible.
- The unit can extend the grease intervals by using oil-impregnated front joint bushings. This increases the gap between grease and possible problems due to poor maintenance.
- This additional service door gives the technician and operator better access to parts during routine maintenance and daily service checks. It also allows for increased uptime.
- Service and parts are available at more than 1,400 John Deere dealerships across North America.
- The wet disc swing brake is maintenance-free and long-lasting.
- No after-treatment devices can be used to reduce maintenance costs and expenses.
John Deere 17G Specs
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3500 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||1210 (4 ft )|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||680 (2 ft 3 in)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||260 (10.2)|
|Dig Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3540 (11 ft 7 in)|
|Dig Depth – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||980 (3 ft 3 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||1570 (5 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||165 (6)|
|Digging Reach – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3810 (12 ft 6 in)|
|Dump Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2510 (8 ft 3 in)|
|Standard Arm, mm (ft/in)||930 (3 ft 1 in)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||26.6 (3.9)|
|Travel Speed – High, kph (mph)||4.2 (2.6)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||16 (3597)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||9.4|
|Arm Tearout, kN (lbf)||8.6 (1933)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||38.4 (10.2)|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||0.99 (61)|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||10.8 (14.5)|
|Number Of Cylinders||3|
|Rated speed, rpm||2400|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||230 (9)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||1720 (3790)|
John Deere 17G Review Video
John Deere 17G Attachments
Rakes & Tillers
Forks & Spears
After research, I have provided information about John Deere 17G Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post.
So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family, and relatives.
And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.
FAQs For John Deere 17G
Q. What does a 17G John Deere excavator weigh?
Q. How much can a 17G lift?