Husqvarna k760 Price, Specs, Review, cutter size, and Parts Features
If you’re searching for Husqvarna k760 Price, Specs, Reviews, hp, top speed, & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many Husqvarna representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the Husqvarna k760 Price, its specifications, and Husqvarna k760 Reviews
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on Husqvarna k760 Price, Specs, Reviews, Top speeds Weight & Features. So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
Husqvarna k760 Overview
The obvious choice when you need to cut deeply without overcutting at the corners is our Cut-n-Break technique.
With the K 760 Cut-n-Break, you can make cuts that are up to 16″ deep from one side. With the help of the included breaking tool, the two high-speed blades create a core in the saw cut that is easily breakable.
You may quickly and simply remove the material in this manner, and the cost of the diamond tool and upkeep is relatively inexpensive. delivered with a breaking tool and two blades.
Husqvarna k760 Price
Product – POWER CUTTER K 760 CnB 230 mm | EL35
MSRP – $2,668.00
The Husqvarna k760 power cutter & its parts will be available at most cutters dealers.
These are our top chainsaw dealers’ recommendations – ranked from cheapest to highest priced at the time we wrote them.
Husqvarna k760 Horsepower.
This Husqvarna k760 engine cylinder displacement of 73 cc engine with a maximum output of 5 horsepower.
Husqvarna k760 Maximum cutting Depth
With a relatively low tooling cost, the revolutionary K760 Cut-n-Break offers an altogether new cutting technique for cuts up to 16″ (400 mm) deep.
Husqvarna k760 cutter size
k760 cutter diameter 12″ to 14″ max.
Husqvarna k760 weight
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 11.3 kg / 24.91 lbs
Husqvarna k760 Specs
|3.7 kW / 5 hp
|74 cm³ / 4.52 cu. inch
|230 mm / 9.06 inch
|Max cutting depth
|400 mm / 15.75 inch
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)
|11.3 kg / 24.91 lbs
|Vibrations front handle
|Vibrations rear handle
|Guaranteed sound power level, LWA
Husqvarna k760 Key Features
- Dual 9 “concrete diamonds Blades are present
- Using the Cut-n-Break technology, precise openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes, and more may
- be constructed at a reasonable cost.
- Ideal for openings for windows and doors when you don’t want excessive corner cutting
- You can easily cut grooves to make a channel up to 3/4 of an inch “wide, ideal for electrical conduit and
- water lines in a single pass
- SmartCarb, a built-in automated filter correction, keeps power high while using less gasoline.
- Centrifugal air cleaning and active air filtration increase product life and servicing intervals.
- Cuts may be up to 2.5 in each “depth
- Since the cutter has two blades, the saw cut forms a core.
- Using the included breaking tool, the core may be readily removed.
- Continue cutting once the core has been split off until the necessary depth is attained. 16 maximum”
- 50% easier starts are provided with EasyStart.
- DuraStarter lessens starter wear.
- Additionally, the twin-blade technology expedites expansion joint and crack healing.
- incredibly useful for cutting when burying signal cables
- Water head kit integrated
- two-cycle, air-cooled 4.8 hp/71 cc engine
- Cutting only when wet
Husqvarna k760 Review
The Husqvarna K 760 is a strong and versatile gasoline-powered saw for concrete. It’s well-suited to various cutting tasks that include asphalt, concrete brick, masonry, and concrete. For a full review, please check this YouTube video Here.
That was all about the Husqvarna k760 Price, Specs, Review and features. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Husqvarna k760, then you will feel free to leave a comment, I like helping everyone. Thanks
Official website – husqvarnaconstruction.com
FAQs – Husqvarna k760
What size blade does a Husqvarna k760 take?
A full 5-Inch cutting depth is possible with the 14-Inch blade guard. the dual air filtration system was used in the design. Consistent, dependable gasoline engine with two cycles and air cooling.
Are Husqvarna blades interchangeable?
The short answer is “yes” However, you must verify that the blade’s length and center hole match those of the one you are replacing.
I am working as an SEO analyst for this website and also working as a content writer. My name is Kajal Rajput and working on this blog since 2018. All Articles published on this portal are fact-checked by our team of independent editors so that readers will find them useful.