If you want to purchase an Fiat Allis 545B Loader Specs but are unsure of its specifications, weight, price, or review, I have provided information in this post.
Complete and detailed information on the Allis 545B Loader Specs, Weight, Price & Review has been gathered by our team.
With associates and representatives of Allis 545B Loader Specs, we validated this information. We’ll look at the Allis 545B Loader Specs, Weight, Price, and a thorough evaluation in this article.
Allis 545B Loader Overview
A partnership between Fiat and Allis 545B Loader led to the establishment of the firm Allis 545B Loader. It was founded in 1974 with the intention of producing graders, scrapers, backhoe loaders, excavator loaders, and pipelayer tractors.
From 1974 until the early 1980s, when Fiat Hitachi took its place, the brand name was in use. After agreeing on a joint venture agreement, Fiat and Hitachi from Japan created the brand Fiat Hitachi.
In several nations, such as the United States, South Africa, Spain, and Portugal A few Fiat Hitachi and O&K-built machines were sold under the Fiat Allis name in nations like South Africa, Spain, and Portugal.
Allis 545B Loader Price & Wight
Price : $8,100.00
Weight: 20,290 lbs. (9200 kg)
Allis 545B Loader Specifications
Allis 545B Loader
Allis 545B Loader Chassis
Allis 545B Loader Powertrain
Allis 545B Loader Review Video
FAQs For Fiat Allis 545B Loader
Service, parts or operator’s manual – which one do I need?
- A service manual, which is sometimes known as a shop manual or repair manual, often covers component
- removal, installation, and disassembly.
- A parts manual, which is sometimes known as a parts catalogue, contains part numbers and thorough pictures for ordering parts.
- The operator’s manual, often known as the owner’s manual, includes information on operation, safety, standard maintenance and lubrication, and specifications.
Are your manuals original or reproductions?
The manuals we provide are top-notch replicas that were derived from old and out-of-print OEM documentation. They have the most thorough available information about your equipment.
What kind of quality and service can I expect?
- For your vintage equipment, complete OEM information
- Excellent printing
- Where they were originally included, large-format schematics
- For bigger manuals, use robust binders instead of spiral binding with plastic cover sheets to protect against spills and dirt.
- ALL domestic orders receive free economy shipping (no minimum)
- Quick service and polite answers to your inquiries
Is your website safe?
Yes. We securely communicate payment information to our payment processors, Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal using PCI-compliant encryption. We never have access to or store sensitive payment information in our system.