Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
To track your inside feelings and happiness associated with product and service Cub Foods arranged Cub Foods Customer Experience Survey at www.cublistens.com.
You have a chance to leave your honest feedback by participating in the Cub Foods Online Survey and Cub Foods recognized their positive and negative sides so that they get to know that ‘what is works or what doesn’t’.
Support them to grow more to provide you a great experience next time of your visit just by participating in the Cub Foods Customer Survey.
Upon completion of this Cub Foods Feedback Survey, you will get a chance to win Cub Foods Gift Card as a Cub Foods Rewards.
Check here about the Cub Foods Feedback Survey, its rules, regulations & requirements, and Cub Foods Rewards and take part in this survey without any hitch.
Cub Foods Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Cub Foods Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 or 18+|
Cub Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey – Rewards
Cub Foods appreciates their customer by giving Cub Foods Gift Card.
Once you have finished the Cub Foods Guest Opinion Survey you will get the Cub Foods Promo Code, which will help you to save money on your future visit to Cub Foods.
Also, you will get a direct Sweepstakes entry to the area as well as a Cub Gift Card worth $100.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What’s your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Cub Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Cub Review Survey,
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Minnesota.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Cub and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Cub Guest Feedback Survey?
If you fulfill all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Cub Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official Cub Satisfaction Survey website at www.CubListens.com.
- Now you will be taken to the webpage of the survey.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Enter the 16 digit code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Cub.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Cub Delivery, Cub Price, Cub Locations, Cub Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get a sweepstake entry to save money on your future visit to Cub Locations.
Cub Official Website: www.cub.com
Cub Survey Site: www.CubListens.com
Cub Sweepstake Rules Site: Click Here
Cub Foods Social Media Links:
Cub Food is an American supermarket chain. It operates stores in Minnesota and Illinois. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SuperValu Inc., based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Cub Food was founded by the Minnesota-based Hooleys Supermarkets in 1968 in the riverside city of Stillwater by brothers Charles and Jack Hooley, brother-in-law Robert Thueson, and Culver Davis, Jr.
The name “CUB” was Culver Davis Jr’s nickname, and from it, they coined the acronym “Consumers United for Buying” and Cub Foods was one of the first total discount food stores in the United States. The chain was bought by Minnesota-based SuperValu in 1980 with five stores in the Twin Cities. After the purchase, the chain expanded to 83 stores in three states.
I have mentioned all the instructions related to this Cub Foods Opinion Survey at www.CubListens.com.
I hope you have been taking this Cub Foods Customer Opinion Survey successfully followed by this article and win the Cub Foods Gift Card.
However, if you have any queries regarding this survey, then comment below. I will get back to you as early as I can.
If you want to visit more posts like this, then visit my site tractorsinfo.com.