Cub Cadet 2518 Price, Review, Features, Overview, Attachment
- 1 Cub Cadet 2518 Price, Review, Features, Overview, Attachment
- 2 Cub Cadet 2518 Tractor Overview
- 3 Cub Cadet 2518 Key Features
- 4 Cub Cadet 2518 Specs
- 5 Cub Cadet 2518 Attachement
- 6 Cub Cadet 2518 Review Video
- 7 Author
If you’re searching for a Cub cadet 2518 with Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many cub cadet representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the Cub cadet 2518 Price, its specifications, and the Cub Cadet 2518 Reviews.
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on the Cub cadet 2518 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
Cub Cadet 2518 Tractor Overview
From 2002 to 2003, Cub Cadet, which is part of MTD, made this tractor.
Kohler made the engine for the Cub Cadet 2518 garden tractor.
The Cub Cadet 2518 has a gasoline engine with two cylinders that is 0.6 L (38.1 cuin) and puts out 20.3 PS (14.9 kW; 20.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm.
It also has a shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission with an infinite number of forwarding and reversing gears.
The Cub Cadet 2518 has manual steering, brakes that expand from the inside, an open operator station, and a 7.9-liter (2.1 US gal.; 1.7 Imp. gal.
Cub Cadet 2518 Price
Cub Cadet 2518 Tractor Horsepower
The cub cadet 2518 engine output power was 20HP
Cub Cadet 2518 oil Capacity & oil type
cub cade 2518 engine oil capacity 1.9 L (2 US. qt, 1.7 Imp. qt.) and recommended oil is SAE 10w – 30
Cub Cadet 2518 Fuel Tank Capacity
cub cade 2518 fuel tank capacity 2.1 gal.(7.9 ltr)
Cub Cadet 2518 Weight
cub cadet 2518 weight: (323kg ) 712 lbs
Cub Cadet 2518 Key Features
- Kohler Command CH22S has a 20-hp gasoline engine with a V-twin cylinder that is air-cooled and hydrostatic transmission.
- Cub Cadet 2518 has hydrostatic power steering, disk brakes on the outside, an open operator station, and a 2.1-US gallon fuel tank.
- Attachments: 44″ and 48″ mid-mount 3-blade mower decks with manual lift system.
Cub Cadet 2518 Specs
Cub Cadet 2518 General Specifications
|Model||Cub Cadet 2518|
|Length||1,820 mm (71.7 in)|
|Width||1,240 mm (48.8 in)|
|Height||1,090 mm (42.9 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,190 mm (46.9 in)|
|Ground clearance||150 mm (5.9 in)|
|Weight||323 kg (712 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||7.9 liters (2.1 US gal.; 1.7 Imp. gal)|
|Cabin type||Open operator station|
Cub Cadet 2518 Engine
|Engine model||Kohler Command|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, air-cooled, V|
|Displacement||0.6 L, 624 cm2, (38.1 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||77.0 mm X 67.0 mm (3.03 in X 2.64 in)|
|Horsepower||20.3 PS (14.9 kW; 20.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm|
|Oil capacity:||1.9 L (2 US. qt, 1.7 Imp. qt.)|
Cub Cadet 2518 Transmission and chassis
|Transmission type||Shaft-driven hydrostatic|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 9.7 kmh (6 mph) Reverse: 4.8 (3 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||5.7 L (1.5 US. gal, 1.3 Imp. gal.)|
Cub Cadet 2518 Tires
|Front tires||Lawn/turf: 16×6.5-8|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf: 23×9.5-12|
|Category||Sleeve hitch (optional)|
|Lift capacity (at ends)||–|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Front PTO type||Independent with electric clutch|
|Front PTO speed||–|
Cub Cadet 2518 Attachement
- 44 ” (111 cm ) deck for a mid-mount mower with 3 blades manual lift system.
- 48 ” (121 cm) mid-mount mower deck with 3 blades manual lift system.
- Attachments like tillers, plows, and other tools that dig into the ground can be used with garden tractors. TractorData doesn’t show any information about these attachments.
Cub Cadet 2518 Review Video
That was all about the Cub Cadet 2518 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.