Mahindra Walk Behind Rice Transplanter
Mahindra Walk Behind Rice Transplanter Overview
Mahindra AppliTrac’s Walk Behind Type Rice Transplanter assure careful transplantation by maintaining plant to plant distance and number of saplings per hill which helps better weeding & intercultural and provide to overall productivity. The most advantage of this rice transplanter is removed human drudgery, help to sow rice faster and also save your time.
Mahindra Walk Behind Rice Transplanter working on the farm Video
Mahindra Walk Behind Rice Transplanter Key Features
- Powerful 5 hp petrol engine for operating in severe wetland condition.
- Easily accessible controls especially for Indian farmer.
- Robust design for increased life span.
- Low cost of operation and help do away hiring manual labour.
- Automatic float adjustment mechanism for uniform depths for high yield.
- The distance between rows and each plant is uniformly maintained.
- Fast speed of operation helps save time.
- Rubber long life lugged wheels for better traction while transplanting.
- Low vibration level does not cause fatigue to the operator.
- Requires less maintenance.
Mahindra Walk Behind Rice Transplanter Technical Specs
|Model||MF 168 FB|
|Type||Air cooled, Single cylinder, 4 stroke|
|Rated Output||5 hp /1700 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.5 L|
|No. of Wheel||2|
|Wheel||Rubber lug wheel Ø660 MM|
|No. of Speed||2F+1R|
|Main Clutch||Belt tension|
|Vertical Handle Adjustment||Rotating, Steeples adjustment|
|Planting Depth||5 Step cm|
|No. of Rows||4|
|Distance Between Rows||300 mm|
|Planting Pitch||160,180,210 mm|
|Seeding Feed Mechanism||Wide Feeder Belt System|
|Planting Speed||0.4-0.85 m/s|
|Travel Speed on Road||1.78 m/s|
|Overall Length||2300 working(mm)|
|Over Width||1680 working(mm)|
|Over Height||790 working(mm)|
That was all about the Mahindra walk behind Rice Transplanter, hope you like this article, because above that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please comment for us, and if you like it please share with your friends and on social media. Thanks for visiting our site, my friends.