Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
Publix Customer Survey is designed to collect your precious and genuine feedback based on your recent visit to them on the official at www.publixsurvey.com.
In the Publix Feedback Survey, you have to answer some easy questions and you will be rewarded for that as well.
With help of the Publix Customer Feedback Survey, they will be able to improve their product quality and services so that you will get better and more improved services on your next visit to Publix Locations.
Besides this, as you complete the survey, you will get entered into the sweepstakes to get special discount offers and get a chance to win the Publix Gift Card as Publix Rewards. Also, check Publix Oasis Login
This post will suggest an easy methodology to take this Publix Experience Survey and you will be acknowledged by rules & requirements and Publix Rewards.
Publix Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Publix Gift Card|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Language||English & Spanish|
Publix Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
Once you completed the Publix Customer Feedback Survey, You will get the Publix Coupon Code. With the help of this code, you will get a sweepstake entry to win Publix Gift Card worth $1000 on a future visit to Publix.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Publix Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to acknowledge to take part in this Publix Satisfaction Survey,
- A legal resident of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Tennessee.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Publix and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- A valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Publix Guest Feedback Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Publix Review Survey,
- Visit the official Publix Guest Survey site at www.publixsurvey.com.
- Select your preferred survey language.
- Click on the “START THE SURVEY” button.
- Enter the Store Number, Survey Code and Time located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Publix.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Publix Delivery, Publix Price, Publix Locations, Publix Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address
- Complete the survey and you will get Publix Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get benefits.
- Publix Official Site: www.publix.com
- Publix Survey Site: www.publixsurvey.com
Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an employee-owned, American supermarket chain headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins, Publix is a private corporation that is wholly owned by present and past employees and members of the Jenkins family.
This post keeps all the necessary information regarding this Publix Opinion Survey on www.publixsurvey.com.
I hope you have been taken this Publix Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win Publix Gift Card followed by this post.
If you have any questions related to this survey, then comment below. I will get back to you as early as I can.
To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.