- 1 homedepot.com/applynow – Home Depot Apply Now with Reference Number
- 2 How to Apply for Home Depot Credit Card with Reference Number?
- 3 About Home Depot
- 4 FAQs
homedepot.com/applynow – Home Depot Apply Now with Reference Number
www.homedepot.com/applynow – You can apply for the Home Depot Credit Card with Reference Number at www.homedepot.com/applynow.
The Home Depot credit card is available through the Citi Bank official webpage.
Applying for the Home Depot Credit Card with a reference number is possible only if you have got the pre-approved credit card offer from the credit card company.
Once you have obtained the credit card offer, you will be ready to proceed with the application immediately.
Else, if a user has not got the credit card offer, they can manually apply at the official website of the Citi Bank.
Now, let’s check out the process of How to Apply For Home Depot Credit Card with a reference number with step by step guide.
- My Apron Login
- Home Depot Employee Benefits
- Home Depot My Account Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Home Depot Health Check
Types of Home Depot Credit Card
You might be aware that the Home Depot store chain offers a wide range of credit cards. Check out all the credit cards issued by Home Depot.
- Home Depot Project Loan
- Home Depot Commercial Account Card
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Card
- Home Depot Commercial Revolving Credit Card
Home Depot Credit Card Rate and Fee
- There is a variable APR (annual percentage rate) rate of 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99%
- $2 is the minimum interest charged.
- $39 is charged for late payments.
- Due date is at least 25 days before the close of the billing cycle.
Home Depot Customer Credit Card Highlights
- $25 off your first buying of $25 up to $999
- Or $100 off your first shopping of $1,000
- The offer is for new accounts only
- Zero Liability On Unauthorized Charges.
- within 30 days you can use the promotional offer
- The project card enables up to 84 Months to Pay Off Shopping!
Home Depot Card Financing
- 12 months financing for in-home services buying of $299 up to $998*
- 18 months financing for in-home services buying of $999 up to $1,998*
- 24 months financing for in-home services buying of $1,999 or more*
Home Depot Credit Card Benefits
- Using the Home Depot credit card, you can enjoy 6-month everyday financing on all Shopping over $299.
- The customer credit card from the Home Depot is accepted at www.HomeDepot.com as well as Home Depot retail locations.
- There is a $0 annual fee for using the card.
- You can get the benefits of the exclusive cardholder credit card offers.
- Enjoy a 1-year hassle-free return with a credit card.
- Cardholders can enjoy 1-year hassle-free returns.
- Get zero liability for unauthorized shopping.
- The Home Depot credit card user can get a six-month deferred interest periods during special promotions.
How to Apply for Home Depot Credit Card with Reference Number?
- First of all, visit the Home Depot official site at www.homedepot.com/applynow
- Enter the following information to proceed:
- Invitation Number
- Last name
- First 5 Digits of Social Security Number
- Next, please click on the ‘Continue to Apply’ button and you will be taken ahead to the confirmation page.
- Once you are pre-approved you will get the Home Depot Credit Card reference number which can be used for online application.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the USA, supplying construction products, tools, and services. It was founded in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill Pat Farrah, Kenneth Langone. The Home Depot company is headquartered in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia, with an Atlanta mailing address.
- Home Depot official site: www.homedepot.com
- Home Depot Credit Card apply official website: www.homedepot.com/applynow
- Home Depot Schedulle
That was all about how to apply for Home Depot Credit Card with a Reference Number at www.homedepot.com/applynow. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this www.homedepot.com/applynow then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Q. Can I apply for a Home Depot card online?
✔ Applying for a Home Depot Credit Card To be approved for a Home Depot credit card offer, you must be a citizen of the U.S. Whether you apply online or in person, the approval procedure usually takes place on the spot, and you will get your Home Depot Credit Card within 14 days.
Q. What bank issues Home Depot card?
✔ Citi Bank
Q. Is Home Depot doing 24 month financing?
✔ Home Depot Consumer Credit card gives you special financing on buys of $299 or more*and up to 24-month financing* during special promotions.
Q. Is Home Depot credit card instant approval?
✔ Whether you apply online or in person, the approval process normally takes place on the spot, and you will receive your card within 14 days. However, if Home Depot can’t deliver an instant credit decision, you will be notified within 30 days by U.S. mail to inform you of your application status.
Q. Is it hard to get approved at Home Depot?
✔ Yes, the Home Depot Credit Card does a hard pull credit check. You will require a credit score of at least 640, which is on par with most store cards.
Q. How much credit do you need to get a Home Depot credit card?
✔ A credit score of 640 or higher is required for a Home Depot Credit Card; you need to have a fair credit score to get it.