Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tim Hortons Customer Survey is designed to collect your precious and genuine feedback based on your recent visit to them on the official at www.Telltims.com.
In the Tim Hortons Feedback Survey, you have to answer some easy questions and you will be rewarded for that as well.
With help of the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey, they will be able to improve their product quality and services so that you will get better and more improved services on your next visit to Tim Hortons Locations.
Besides this, as you complete the survey, you will get entered into the sweepstakes to get special discount offers and get a chance to win the Tim Hortons Coupons as Tim Hortons Rewards.
This post will suggest an easy methodology to take this Tim Hortons Experience Survey and you will be acknowledged by rules & requirements and Tim Hortons Rewards.
Tim Hortons Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Tim Hortons Coupons|
|Offer Valid At||In-Restaurant Only|
|Language||English & French|
Tim Hortons Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
Once you completed the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey, You will get the Tim Hortons Coupon Code.
With the help of this code, you will get a discount on your purchases at the next visit to Tim Hortons.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to acknowledge to take part in this Tim Hortons Satisfaction Survey,
- A customer should be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Tim Hortons and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Tim Hortons Guest Feedback Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Tim Hortons Review Survey,
- Visit the official Tim Hortons Guest Survey site at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
- Select the survey language either English or Francais.
- Enter the survey code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Tim Hortons.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Tim Hortons Delivery, Tim Hortons Price, Tim Hortons Locations, Tim Hortons Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address
- Complete the survey and you will get Tim Hortons Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get benefits.
Tim Hortons Official Site: www.timhortons.com
Tim Hortons Survey Site: www.telltims.can.smg.com
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain. Based in Toronto, Tim Hortons serves coffee, doughnuts and other fast food items. It is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries, by December 31, 2018.
This post keeps all the necessary information regarding this Tim Hortons Opinion Survey on www.telltims.can.smg.com.
I hope you have been taken this Tim Hortons Satisfaction Survey and got a chance to win Tim Hortons Coupons followed by this post.
If you have any questions related to this survey, then comment below. I will get back to you as early as I can.
To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.