- 1 Target Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
- 2 What Employee Benefits & Discounts do Target offer?
- 3 Eligibility for Employee Benefits and Discounts at Target
- 4 Target Customer Service (Target Employee Benefits Center)
Target Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
Target, a multinational retailer of discount stores believes that employees are their most important asset. Because of this, Target has committed to take care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
To treat its employees well, Target offers a competitive rewards package of pay, benefits, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
Target Employee Benefits program designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. Target Employee Discounts are also offered in order to help employees to be productive and happy at work and at home.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Target Stores, read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
What Employee Benefits & Discounts do Target offer?
Target Corporation offers a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help our employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work. Target Employee Benefits packages designed particularly to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social.
Here is a brief account of all Target Employee Benefits packages offered by the company –
Health Benefits at Target
Target provides its employees with core and supplemental coverage that helps employees and dependent to make improvements to their physical and mental well-being and feel your best –
- Medical and pharmacy benefits
- Vision eyewear coverage
- Dental benefits
- Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Support programs for life events
- Programs and rewards to encourage healthy actions
- Employee assistance program through Team Member LifeResources
- Education resources to inspire well-being
- 20% Wellness discount
Target Team Member Discount Program is a discount marketplace where employees of Target can find additional savings on many products and services, including cell phone plans, entertainment, vacations, and even auto insurance.
Target career benefits
Target offers first-class career benefits for its employees which could have a great impact on its employees’ career.
Target offers the following career benefits for its staff and helps them to empower employees strength and help them to be a valuable team member –
- Leadership development programs
- Learning and development resources
- Growth through education
- Coaching and mentoring
- Recognition program to identify dedicated team members
- Employee Assistance Program including free counseling for stress-related issues, critical incidents, emotional difficulties, etc in the workplace
Financial Well-being at Target
To take care of your financial future, Target offers the following types of financial benefits for its staff members and their families-
- 10% discount at Target and Target.com
- TGT 401(k) plans
- Family leave
- Life insurance
- Vacation, national holidays, personal days, and well-being time
- Healthcare and Daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Short-term incentive plan (annual bonus program)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Adoption assistance reimbursement
- Target Credit Union
- Education assistance
- Discounts on anything from gyms to childcare to vacation packages
To promote and maintain a healthy work-life balance, protect income for the future, Target Corporation offers great employee discounts to assist with employees career and personal development in addition to –
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Services
- Adoption Assistance
- Identity Protection
- Bereavement Leave
- Auto/Home/Renters Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Assistance and Discounts
- Career Development and Mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility for Employee Benefits and Discounts at Target
Full-time employees at Target scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision coverage.
New full-time employees at Target will be able to begin enrolling in coverage on the 7th of the month prior to their benefits effective date.
For those that enroll, coverage is effective the first of the month following at least 30 days of employment.
Here below is a little useful information on the eligibility for the Target Employee Benefits program at Target Store –
- For new hires: Benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Full-time employees scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to enroll.
- Open Enrollment is offered once per year for employees to add, make changes to, or cancel benefits.
- Changes to the plan can be made within 30 days of a qualifying family status change (marriage, divorce, the birth of a child, etc.).
- When employees enroll in a plan, premiums are automatically deducted from your paycheck pre-tax, on or after your effective start date of benefits.
- Target will terminate the employee coverage, who is no longer an active employee at the company due to any reason on the last day of termination.
- Insurance coverage is subject to termination for employees that go 30 days without paying premiums.
Target Customer Service (Target Employee Benefits Center)
For help regarding your Target.com order, store experience, or RedCard:
- Visit the Investor Relations website
- Email us at InvestorRelations@target.com
- Call us at 1.800.775.3110
- Visit the Target Careers page to learn about current opportunities at Target.
- Have a general comment or question about working at Target? Call us at 1.800.440.0680 or visit Target Help.
- Read stories from the Target team at Pulse.Target.com
If you would like to report an information security-related issue/event, please get in touch with them via.
- Give us a call
- Send us a message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
corporate social media
brand social media
Hopefully, you like the available information on Target Employee Benefits.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Target? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!