- 1 Syncmyride.com Activate
- 2 What are the Features of Ford SYNC?
- 3 How To Create a SyncMyRide Account?
- 4 Activate Sync My Ride on syncmyride.com/activate
- 5 Syncmyride.com Activate Help
- 6 FAQs:
Syncmyride.com Activate – SYNC’s smart feature, Sync My Ride, lets you use your voice to manage calls, listen to music, select applications, and many other functions through Ford AppLink.
This technology lets users keep their eyes focused on the road and their hands on the wheel. You can read the following details if you just purchased a Ford car.
The following guide will help you activate the Sync My Ride feature via syncmyride.com/activate.
What are the Features of Ford SYNC?
- Ford+Alexa can help you find the traffic details to your office and the nearest store. Ford+Alexa has around 30,000 capabilities to help you make your life more relaxed. It also lets you connect to supported smart devices within your home.
- The FordPass feature enables you to control your vehicle remotely and provides security. You can track your vehicle’s location, chill the car before entering, lock or unlock the car remotely and get important information.
- The AppLink features let you quickly launch and worktop smartphone apps using voice commands or your touchscreen in your Ford.
- The Hotspot allows users to connect to up to 10 supported devices simultaneously and access the vehicle’s 50-foot range.
- Using the SyNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay process, you can make and obtain calls. You can also access live traffic reports and voice-guided navigation.
How To Create a SyncMyRide Account?
Before following the below-mentioned simple steps to set up the SYNC AppLink feature, make sure to have an online account with Ford. If you already have an account, you can skip this part.
- Open the Ford account registration official page https://sso.ci.ford.com/pre-registration
- Enter your email address in the provided empty field and click the Request Email button.
- Now, open the email message from Ford and please click on the Verify Email option.
- Once your email account gets verified, enter your First Name, Last Name, and Password in the given field.
- Next, please agree to the Terms and Conditions by selecting the checkbox next to the given option.
- Then, click on the Create Account button.
- Your Ford online account is now active.
Activate Sync My Ride on syncmyride.com/activate
Ford Sync My Ride technology activates, and you can enjoy the most recent connectivity features, such as SYNC AppLink and Ford+Alexa.
These are the simple steps to connect to your phone.
To activate SYNC My Rider.
- First of all, create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride site. You will first require to create an account at the strong>em>Ford Sync My Ride site.
- After that, please select the HELLO option.
- Next, select the Your Setting option.
- Next, select the ” Cars & SYNC tab in the Section.
- Next, select the “SYNC Mobile Setting” option under “Vehicles & SYNC,” and then select the “Add a number” option.
- Next, enter your phone number. Your phone will recognize your nickname.
- Next, download and install the Ford Sync Destinations application on your smartphone.
- Then enable the Bluetooth function on your phone.
- This will let you connect automatically when you start your Ford.
Syncmyride.com Activate Help
Well, the following are the Sync My Ride contact details, and these are what might help you to solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thought.
Official Website: www.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/
That was all about the Syncmyride.com Activate. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Syncmyride.com Activate then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
How to delete a paired device using SYNC 4?
- See the Phone tab on your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Choose the Phone List option.
- From the given list, select the phone you wish to unpair.
- Next, tap the Delete option.
- Confirm the unpairing by pressing the Yes button.
- The device will be unpaired.
How to change the SYNC 3 Display Settings?
To adjust brightness, auto-dim, enable/disable SYNC screen, and similar features, you can follow these below simple steps:
- Access the Settings section from your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Next, click on the Display option.
- Change the screen brightness.
- Change the screen mode to Night, Day, or Auto.
- Enable or disable the Auto Dim feature.
- Turn off the screen by selecting the Display Off bar.
If your Fore vehicle comes with a newer SYNC or SYNC 3 version, you can use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay for navigation.