- 1 Syncmyride.com Activate
- 2 What are the Features of Ford SYNC?
- 3 How To Create a SyncMyRide Account?
- 4 Activate Sync My Ride on syncmyride.com/activate
- 5 How to connect FordPass via the FordPass Connect App
- 6 Features of Ford SYNC: Functions of SYNC Connect
- 7 Syncmyride.com Activate Help
- 8 FAQs – Syncmyride.com Activate
- 8.1 How to delete a paired device using SYNC 4?
- 8.2 How to change the SYNC 3 Display Settings?
- 8.3 Is there a way to add navigation to my Ford?
- 8.4 What apps are compatible with Ford Sync or available through SYNC AppLink?
- 8.5 What’s the best way to get Google Maps on my Ford Sync?
- 8.6 What is the cost of updating Ford Sync?
- 8.7 What are the signs that my Ford Sync needs to be updated?
- 8.8 What’s wrong with my Ford Sync?
- 8.9 Can SYNC be used to track a vehicle?
- 8.10 What is the cost of SYNC my ride?
- 9 Author
Syncmyride.com Activate – SYNC’s smart feature, Sync My Ride allows you to use your voice to manage calls, listen to music, select applications, and many other functions through Ford AppLink.
This technology lets users keep their eyes focused on the road and their hands on the wheel. You can read the following details if you just purchased a Ford car.
The following guide will help you activate the Sync My Ride feature via syncmyride.com/activate.
What are the Features of Ford SYNC?
- Ford+Alexa can help you find the traffic details to your office and the nearest store. Ford+Alexa has around 30,000 capabilities to help you make your life more relaxed. It also lets you connect to supported smart devices within your home.
- The FordPass feature enables you to control your vehicle remotely and provides security. You can track your vehicle’s location, chill the car before entering, lock or unlock the car remotely and get important information.
- The AppLink features let you quickly launch and worktop smartphone apps using voice commands or your touchscreen in your Ford.
- The Hotspot allows users to connect to up to 10 supported devices simultaneously and access the vehicle’s 50-foot range.
- Using the SyNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay process, you can make and obtain calls. You can also access live traffic reports and voice-guided navigation.
How To Create a SyncMyRide Account?
Before following the below-mentioned simple steps to set up the SYNC AppLink feature, make sure to have an online account with Ford. If you already have an account, you can skip this part.
- Open the Ford account registration official page https://sso.ci.ford.com/pre-registration
- Enter your email address in the provided empty field and click the Request Email button.
- Now, open the email message from Ford and please click on the Verify Email option.
- Once your email account gets verified, enter your First Name, Last Name, and Password in the given field.
- Next, please agree to the Terms and Conditions by selecting the checkbox next to the given option.
- Then, click on the Create Account button.
- Your Ford online account is now active.
Activate Sync My Ride on syncmyride.com/activate
Ford Sync My Ride technology activates, and you can enjoy the most recent connectivity features, such as SYNC AppLink and Ford+Alexa.
These are the simple steps to connect to your phone.
To activate SYNC My Rider.
- First of all, create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride site. You will first require to create an account at the strong>em>Ford Sync My Ride site.
- After that, please select the HELLO option.
- Next, select the Your Setting option.
- Next, select the ” Cars & SYNC tab in the Section.
- Next, select the “SYNC Mobile Setting” option under “Vehicles & SYNC,” and then select the “Add a number” option.
- Next, enter your phone number. Your phone will recognize your nickname.
- Next, download and install the Ford Sync Destinations application on your smartphone.
- Then enable the Bluetooth function on your phone.
- This will let you connect automatically when you start your Ford.
How to connect FordPass via the FordPass Connect App
- Once you install the application, Login to the App with the required credentials.
- Next, add the SYNC-equipped car.
- Search for the ‘My Vehicles Card’ option.
- Press the ‘Add Vehicle’ button.
- Now, scan your VIN Barcode with the ‘Use Camera’ choice and locate the VIN label on the door sill of the vehicle driver.
- Enter a ‘Nickname’ of the vehicle and press the Finish button.
- A screen will be prompted to ‘Activate SYNC Connect’ by clicking the button on Activate SYNC Connect.
- When you visit the vehicle to start, a pop-up will arise with the tab as ‘Your name requested to be the Ford Owner account owner for this vehicle.
- Select the ‘Allow’ tab and finish the process.
Features of Ford SYNC: Functions of SYNC Connect
Four SYNC versions are available, depending on the vehicle type, i.e., Ford model and the year.
Let’s look at the Ford SYNC remarkable features:
It lets the user quickly start up and manage apps on their smartphone by using the touch screen of the Ford or voice commands.
It came in handy when you wanted to find out about traffic on your way to the office or a nearby store. It gives you more than 30,000 ways to make things easier and lets you connect to the devices in your home that support it.
SYNC Connect FordPass:
This feature is good for you if you want remote control and security. It lets you track the vehicle’s location, get important service information, cool the car before you get in, and find and unlock it from a distance.
SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot:
It lets you connect up to 10 devices simultaneously and gives you access within 50 feet of your car.
SYNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay:
This feature allows you to make calls, send or receive texts, voicemail messages, and stream music. You can also get voice-guided navigation and real-time traffic reports.
Syncmyride.com Activate Help
Well, the following are the Sync My Ride contact details, and these are what might help you to solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thought.
Official Website: www.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync
That was all about the Syncmyride.com Activate. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Syncmyride.com Activate then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
FAQs – Syncmyride.com Activate
How to delete a paired device using SYNC 4?
- See the Phone tab on your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Choose the Phone List option.
- From the given list, select the phone you wish to unpair.
- Next, tap the Delete option.
- Confirm the unpairing by pressing the Yes button.
- The device will be unpaired.
How to change the SYNC 3 Display Settings?
To adjust brightness, auto-dim, enable/disable SYNC screen, and similar features, you can follow these below simple steps:
- Access the Settings section from your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Next, click on the Display option.
- Change the screen brightness.
- Change the screen mode to Night, Day, or Auto.
- Enable or disable the Auto Dim feature.
- Turn off the screen by selecting the Display Off bar.
If your Fore vehicle comes with a newer SYNC or SYNC 3 version, you can use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay for navigation.
What apps are compatible with Ford Sync or available through SYNC AppLink?
IHeartRadio, Slacker Radio, Pandora, Tidal Music, Waze Navigation, Ford + Alexa (not available in Canada yet), and Live Travel are just a few of Ford Sync’s well-known apps.
What’s the best way to get Google Maps on my Ford Sync?
To do this, people go to Google Maps and search for a certain place. They choose an address by clicking on it, then click “more” and “send.” Then, they choose the car, click Ford, and enter their SYNC TDI (Traffic, Directions, and Information) account number.
What is the cost of updating Ford Sync?
There is no charge to download SYNC 3. You must have an active SYNC Owner account. You can sign up or register for one if you don’t already have one.
What are the signs that my Ford Sync needs to be updated?
Sign in to your SYNC Owner account. For more information, go to the SYNC Software Updates page. If you get a message that says, “You recently downloaded an update,” confirm that you have downloaded an update.
What’s wrong with my Ford Sync?
If your phone still can’t connect to SYNC, try the tips below to fix the problem. Put your phone on, then turn off Bluetooth.
Press the Phone button, and then from the drop-down menu, choose System Settings. Scroll down and press OK when you get to Connect Bluetooth Dev. Press the Phone button, and then from the drop-down menu, choose System Settings.
Scroll down until you see “Connect Bluetooth Device,” then press OK. Scroll down until you see [choose your phone], then press OK.
Can SYNC be used to track a vehicle?
With a car with SYNC Connect, you can use FordPassTM to control things like start, lock, and unlock and get information about the car’s status, like how much gas it has.
What is the cost of SYNC my ride?
Ford Sync Connect is free because it uses your phone instead of the hardware you buy. You have to sign up for the service, which, like other telematics systems, can cost up to $200 per year.