Subway Guest Experience Survey
How it sounds if you will get a discount on the purchase just by giving some answers to the questions? Pleasure right? So here is a nice chance to grab it.
If you are frequent customers of Subway Locations, if you would like to dine at Subway Restaurant again and again, then you have an opportunity to save your money.
Subway has a value of your all the visit to them. They want to know your genuine feelings towards them after visiting the place.
That is why they give you a wonderful opportunity to communicate openly about your complaints or opinions through Subway Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.TellSubway.com.
The information that you provide will use to meet your necessities and wants.
You can also take part in the taco bell online survey here
After finishing the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey you will get a chance to win Subway Coupons as Subway Rewards.
Read this post to get stepwise information like rules & requirements, steps and prizes of this survey.
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||Subway Coupons|
|Offer Valid At||In-Restaurant Only|
Subway Guest Opinion Survey Rewards
Subway appreciates its customer by providing Subway Coupons as a response to your feedback.
After submitting your feedback via Subway Experience Survey you will get Subway Coupons Code, by using this validation code you get a free cookie.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Subway Customer Experience Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this Subway Satisfaction Survey,
- A customer should be legal residents of The United States or the UK.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at Subway and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Subway Guest Feedback Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this Subway Review Survey,
- Visit the official Subway Opinion Survey website at www.TellSubway.com.
- Enter the email address and name located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “BEGIN SURVEY” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at Subway.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, Subway Menu, Subway Delivery, Subway Price, Subway Locations, Subway Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get Subway Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get a discount on the purchase.
Subway is an American privately held restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. It is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world and, as of October 2019, had 41,512 locations in more than 100 countries. More than half its locations (23,928 or 57.6%) are in the United States.
This post contains all the necessary information about the Subway Customer Feedback Survey on www.TellSubway.com.
I hope you have been taken this Subway Customer Survey with the help of this post and get Subway Coupons to enjoy Offers on the next visit.
Still, if you have any doubts regarding this survey, then comment below. I will try to give all the answers to the questions as early as I can. To read more posts like this visit my site tractorsinfo.com.