- 1 Ross Employee Benefits 2021
- 2 What are Employee Benefits at Ross Stores?
- 3 Ross Employee Benefits Summary
- 4 Ross Store Customer Service
Ross Employee Benefits 2021
Ross Stores, Inc., operating under the brand name Ross Dress for Less, is an American chain of discount department stores.
Headquartered in Dublin, California, Ross is the largest off-price retailer in America. It has around 1,483 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Guam, it employs almost 88,100 people throughout America.
Ross believes that employees are their most important asset. Cause of, Ross has committed to take care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
To treat its employees well, Ross Stores offers a competitive rewards package of pay, benefits, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Ross Stores, read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
What are Employee Benefits at Ross Stores?
Ross & DD’s Discounts has committed to the growth and development of their diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to military servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Eligibility for Ross Employee Benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Ross Stores, read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages as a part-time and full-time employee.
Ross Benefits for employees
Ross Stores offers a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help our employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work.
Ross Stores Benefits include Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, and Maternity / Paternity Leave, along with 12 other unique benefits in categories such as Health & Wellness and Office Perks.
Here is a brief account of all Ross Employee Benefits packages offered by the company –
- Associate Purchase Program – An easy way to buy brand-name products through payroll deduction.
- Group Critical Illness Insurance – Avoid the financial strain a major illness can cause so you can ease employee’s worries and concentrate on getting well.
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance – Helps complement employees’ health insurance to help you pay for the extra out-of-pocket costs associated with a costly hospital stay.
- Group Accident Insurance – Get help with out-of-pocket costs that often arise when you have a covered accident such as a fracture, dislocation, or laceration.
- Auto Insurance – No matter how safe you are, you shouldn’t leave employees auto unprotected. Here’s help protecting employees auto at money-saving rates!
- Home and Renters Insurance – House? Condo? Mobile home? Apartment? No matter which you call “home,” you have access to special discounts to save on employee coverage.
- Pet Insurance – Shouldn’t every member or employee’s family have health insurance to reduce out-of-pocket medical costs?
- Legal Services – Get access to legal advice and professional legal representation at an affordable price through a convenient, after-tax payroll deduction.
- Identity Protection – Get the most comprehensive solution to fight today’s identity fraud issues and protect employee’s personal information!
Financial Well-being at Ross stores
To support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, Ross offers
- Ross Employee Discount
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay and Incentive Pay
- Savings Builder Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Support Programs
To support employees’ physical and mental well-being, Ross Stores provides employees with multiple Employee Support Programs like
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site wellness services, Cancer awareness seminars, massages, aromatherapy, heart-health assessments, reflexology, blood pressure monitoring, eye checks, health and nutrition sessions
- Online health risk assessment, wellness tools, etc.
- Backup childcare for full-/part-time, emergency, temporary and occasional childcare
Ross Employee Benefits Summary
- Company Social Outings
- Legal Assistance
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
Health & Wellness
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- PTO / Vacation Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
Overall, employee benefits at Ross go beyond the common benefits compares to others in the field. Ross employee benefits aim to enhance employee’s personal and financial security through handsome benefits programs and packages.
Ross Store Customer Service
- 5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
- New York Buying Office
New York, NY 10018
- Los Angeles Buying Office
110 E. Ninth Street, Suite A 979
Los Angeles, CA 90079
- Southwest Distribution Center
3404 Indian Avenue
Perris, CA 92571
- Southeast Distribution Center and Corporate Transportation
1000 Retail Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Eastern Distribution Center
1707 Shearer Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013
- Moreno Valley Distribution Center
17800 Perris Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Ross Stores, make sure to read Ross Benefits and Employee Discounts offered by the company.
Hopefully, you like the available report on Ross Employee Benefits prepared from genuine Ross employee reviews.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Ross? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!