Quicken Loans Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
Quicken Loans LLC, a mortgage lending company cares about the health, well-being, and financial wellness of their employees.
To promote healthy lifestyles helping employees build financial wellness, the firm offers comprehensive Quicken Loans Employee Benefits packages, a competitive and flexible rewards package designed to empower employees for today and tomorrow.
From compensation and benefits to wellness, Quicken Loans aims to support employees’ commitment to the job as well as your priorities and interests outside of work.
So, if you’re looking for a job at Quicken Loans or working with the firm, read below what employee benefits at Quicken Loans, you can enjoy as a full-time or part-time employee?
Quicken Loans Employee Benefits – Complete Information
Quicken Loans LLC. is a mortgage lending company based in the district of downtown Detroit, Michigan. Established in 1985 as Rock Financial firm, the company deals in wholesale funding to make its loans and uses online applications, and has appointed around 17,000 numbers of skilled employees working loyally for the company. And for being their successful service provider, they think employees are the greatest asset of their success.
To thank and support, they offer an impressive array of employee benefits at Quicken Loans helping employees entails their physical, mental, and emotional well-being additionally to great discounts and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
Quicken Loans aims to promote a workplace where people can perform at their best offering a number of initiatives in place to support employee’s health and wellbeing.
Here below is a breakdown of various Quicken Loans Employee Benefits packages. So, go through this report and understand what employee benefits at Quicken Loans, you can enjoy?
Working at Quicken Loans is challenging and stimulating and Quicken Loans aim to promote a workplace where people can perform at their best.
Quicken Loans have a number of initiatives in place to support employees health and wellbeing including –
- Health Care Coverage – Choose from excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Account – Use pretax dollars for health and dependent care expenses.
- Wellness Screenings – Cut costs on your medical premiums by completing a free annual physical.
- Additional Services – Get access to generous prescription coverage, telemedicine, and free diabetes management tools.
Quicken Loans to be happier and more productive creating a good work-life balance.
Yes, Quicken Loans provides its employees with a number of policies to help employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Paid Time Off – Bank up to 4 weeks of paid time off in your first year, in addition to seven paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave – Take fully paid time off to welcome a newborn, adopted, or foster child.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Be paid to make a difference by giving back to the cities we work, live, and play in.
- Leaves of Absence – Time off to help manage personal matters, including sabbatical leaves which offer extended time off to pursue interests and hobbies, volunteer, take an educational program, or travel
- Guidance Resources – Seek no-cost, confidential support, and information for personal and work-life situations.
Quicken Loans offers the following paid time off to its employees helping employees and their families navigate life’s everyday challenges –
- Short And Long-Term Disability – Stay covered during a medical emergency without paying any premiums.
- Life And AD&D Policies – Receive basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance at no cost to you.
- 401(k) Plan – Create wealth and save money for your retirement with a sizable company match.
- Specialized Enrollments – Protect yourself in case of an accident, critical illness, or legal matter.
Quicken Loans recognizes that each of the employees has its own definition of personal wellness, whether that is a focus on physical or financial well-being, mental health, or professional development. And, the firm offer programs that can support employees in each of these areas, including –
- Family Focus – Find help for everything from growing your family to obtaining adult care.
- Day Care Subsidies – Arrange for discounted, convenient child care – regardless of age.
- Adoption And Foster Assistance – Reimburse out-of-pocket expenses for agency fees, medical bills, court costs, and more.
- Pet Insurance – Reduce the cost of vet bills, hospital visits, and expensive procedures.
With the demands of professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge.
That’s why Quicken Loans offer a series of additional programs that support in meeting both – professional and personal goals, including
- Exclusive Discounts – Enjoy hundreds of local and national parks, including saving on auto and home insurance.
- Parking And Transportation – Keep your car safe and secure with free parking and convenient shuttle services.
- Flexible Work Arrangements – Quicken Loans supports a variety of flexible work arrangements to help people meet their personal or family needs
- Educational Seminars – Develop yourself professionally through an array of free health-, financial- and career-related seminars
- Rock Academy – Further your career by attending an accredited school or program at a subsidized rate.
So, this is all about employee benefits of working at Quicken Loans.
If you are searching for a job at Quicken Loans, you must be aware of all Quicken Loans Employee Benefits programs.
If you still have any questions on Quicken Loans employee benefits, Quicken Loans employee discounts, and anything else, then let us know.
We will get back to you as soon as possible…