- 1 Microsoft Employee Benefits and Perks
- 2 What employee benefits at Microsoft?
- 3 Microsoft Customer Service
- 4 Discover Microsoft Jobs and Careers
Microsoft Employee Benefits and Perks
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company, headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It was established by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975, to produce and sell BASIC interpreters. With MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows, it becomes the leading personal computer operating system provider worldwide. It produces, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, and related services.
Microsoft’s best-known software products include Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. With its so high popularity, the chain referred to as the best workplace worldwide.
Here are some of the major reasons why Microsoft considered the best place to work?
What employee benefits at Microsoft?
Here, I have explained some of the major Microsoft benefits, perks, and employee discounts offered by the company.
Get and stay healthy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care – Microsoft offers a basic industry-leading health care coverage for its employees and their immediate family members to enjoy comfort with no monthly paycheck deductions.
- Stay Fit – Microsoft offers a great reimbursement up to $800 per year for its employees well being and related expenses which help to get and stay fit physically and financially. One can use these funds to get gym memberships, fitness classes for massage, caregiver support, meditation programs, weight-loss program fees, financial advising, and debt management.
- On-campus health Access
- Free access to everything from preventive care to physical therapy.
- And, Facility of Crossover Health Clinic and full-service pharmacy at Living Well Health Center.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line – Free access to 24-Hour Nurse Line for health care decisions for all employees, anytime and anywhere.
- Support for you and your family
- Microsoft CARES Employee Assistance Program to provide resources and services for all employees like family counseling, educational support, parenting support, stress relief, referrals for elder care, child care, etc.
Plan for the future
- Microsoft 401(k) plan – Microsoft offers an excellent retirement plan, Microsoft 401(k) plan through which the company offers a $0.50 match to every pre-tax employee’s contribution. This helps employees to ensure a secure source of income after retirements.
- Loan refinancing program – Microsoft offers an excellent student loan refinancing program which helps student employees to save funds and simplify payments.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Microsoft Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows all employees to become a Microsoft shareholder as well as get a 10% discount.
- Financial planning and education programs – Microsoft offers great financial planning and education programs to provide support to create a diversified and financially fit portfolio.
Microsoft Perks to Enjoy
- On-campus retail shops and services – Easy access to entertainment, dining options, etc to enjoy at Microsoft’s headquarters.
- Social clubs and networks
- Employee resource groups – Microsoft offers employee resource groups to promote cultural awareness providing assistance in career development, mentoring, networking, community participation, product input, and related activities.
- Microsoft Connector shuttle and bus fleet – Employees can enjoy a stress-free commute through power and Wi-Fi enabled Connector coaches and shuttles, subsidized transit passes, on-campus shuttles, and electric vehicle charging stations.
Take time away
- Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 10 paid U.S. holidays
- 10 paid sick-leave days
- two personal days every year
- Work-life Balance – Flexible work schedules and flexible working hours
Care for your family
- Family caregiver leaves – 4 weeks of fully paid leaves are available in case of serious health conditions to take care of an immediate family member.
- College Coach program
- Child care – Microsoft offers special discounts for all employees on safe and reliable child care.
Continue your education
- Tuition Reimbursement – Microsoft Tuition Reimbursement is available for special courses through which employees receive financial assistance on all tuition expenses.
- Internal Resources – Financial assistance on a range of professional development courses is available
- On-site Library – Availability of on-site library and reading room for all employees
Get exclusive Microsoft discounts
- Microsoft Employee discounts – Great Discounts on all Microsoft products through the company store.
- Microsoft PRIME discounts – Microsoft PRIME mobile membership is available through which employees can receive exclusive discounts on shopping, entertainment, dining, travel, car loans, and mortgages.
Most of Microsoft employee benefits are effective from the first of the month following the date of hire. Though, the eligibility and availability of different plans vary on the basis of classification, such as full-time or part-time.
Microsoft Customer Service
- Microsoft Corp.Address:
- Microsoft Visitor Center1800 102 1100
- 15010 NE 36th,
- St. Redmond, WA 98052, US.
- Call – 1-425-882-8080
- Microsoft Headquarters Contact Number – 1800 102 1100
- Microsoft Store Sales & Customer Support Number – 1-877-696-7786
- Microsoft Headquarters USA Fax Number – 1-425-706-7929
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Microsoft, make sure to read all mentioned Microsoft Employee Benefits and Microsoft Employee Discounts offered by the company. Hope that this information provided here will be useful for you.
If you have any questions or queries related to Microsoft employee benefits packages? Drow them into below comment section. Thank you!