- 1 Mahindra Driverless Tractor in India
- 2 Driverless tractor Mahindra price in India
- 3 Mahindra Driverless Tractor Unique Features
- 4 Mahindra Driverless Tractor Safety Features
Mahindra Driverless Tractor in India
Hey, Friends, I have great news for you, and the great news is Mahindra & Mahindra tractor company presented its first-ever Mahindra driverless tractor which has been produced at the Mahindra Research Valley in Chennai.
Mahindra thinking to provide the driverless tractor technology across its range of tractors from 20 HP to 100 HP over a period of time.
This driverless technology will be extended across Mahindra tractor platforms in due course of time. It will also be expanded to international businesses such as Japan and USA.
“Our tractor R & D has always been at the forefront of pioneering cutting-edge solutions. Today’s display of the driverless tractor is another proud moment for us, as it opens up new possibilities in farming. We are happy to dedicate this innovative mechanization for the global farming community, in line with our Farming 3.0 proposition”.
-Dr, Pawan Goenka, Managing Director
So, My friends Here in this article of mine I am going to introduce the Mahindra driverless tractor some important features, specifications, Launch date, technology and more, hope you guys like it.
Driverless tractor Mahindra price in India
Please contact us your nearest dealer
- Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD Tractor Price
- Mahindra 265 di price list
- Mahindra 415 di tractor on road price
- Mahindra 245 DI Orchard Mini Tractor Price in India
- Mahindra 295 DI Price in India
Mahindra Driverless Tractor Highlights
- Mahindra Driverless Tractor set to make farming more profitable & productive, reduce health risk for farmers and change the future of food production
- This Driverless tractor technology is designed to enable tractors to perform a variety of farming applications and operate different implements.
- The tractor designed with this technology can be programmed to carry out specific tasks & can also be worked remotely to perform in the field
- Mahindra driverless tractor will be available commercially from early 2018, in a phased manner.
Mahindra Driverless Tractor Unique Features
It is designed with GPS based technology that allows a tractor to travel along a straight line.
This unique feature enables the tractor to turn itself along next rows for continuous operation without any steering input from the farmer.
It can automatically lift the work tool from the ground at the end of a row and lowers the tool after the tractor has turned itself for operation at the next row.
This unique technical feature allows the tractor to drive to the next row for constant operation without any interruption of the driver.
Mahindra Driverless Tractor Safety Features
Stops tractor from going outside the boundaries of the farm.
Control via Tablet User Interface:
Enables the farmer to program various inputs required to farm efficiently. It can Also offer controls to limit the tractor turning off from its intended path or wanted an operation. A farmer can also control the tractor remotely via a tablet.
Remote Engine Start Stop:
It has the ability to stop the engine and hence, bring the tractor to a complete STOP if required in cases of emergency.
Mahindra Driverless Tractor Official Video
Dear Farmer If this post is really useful to you about Mahindra driverless tractor, then don’t forget to leave a comment in the below comment box and leave your valuable suggestions. Thanks for visiting our site and stay with me for more stuff like this. Have Nice Day.