John Deere lt155 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 1 John Deere lt155 Specs, Price, Review, Features, Attachments, Overview
- 2 John Deere lt155 Tractor Overview
- 3 John Deere lt155 Tractor Key Features
- 4 John Deere lt155 Tractor Attachments
- 5 John Deere lt155 Specs
- 6 John Deere lt155 Review Video
- 7 FAQS – John Deere lt155
- 8 Author
If you’re searching for a John Deere lt155 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team confirmed this information with many John Deere representatives and associates. Let’s talk about the John Deere lt155 Price, its specifications, and the John Deere lt155 Reviews
It can be challenging to find the perfect information on the internet. So, we prefer you save your precious energy and time.
To simplify your search, Our team has combined the complete and step-by-step information on John Deere lt155 Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight & Features.
So, without further due, let’s dive into the main topic.
John Deere lt155 Tractor Overview
The Kohler Command PRO CV15S engine was in the John Deere LT155 lawn tractor. It is a single-cylinder gasoline engine with a bore of 90.0 mm (3.54 in) and a piston stroke of 67.0 mm (2.64 in).
It has a displacement of 0.4 L (426 cm2) and a displacement of 26.0 cuin. The ratio of compression is 8.5:1. This engine made a maximum of 15.2 PS (11.2 kW or 15.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm and a maximum of 25.4 Nm (2.6 kgm or 18.7 ftlb) at 2,400 rpm.
The John Deere LT155 has manual steering, an open operator station, and a fuel tank that holds 7.5 liters (2 US gal. or 1.6 Imp. gal.).
John Deere lt155 Price
john dree lt155 tractor 38″ mover deck price $2499 USD and 42″ mover deck price $2699 when its production starts from 1997 to and stop in 2001, now its discontinue
John Deere lt155 Horsepower
The Kohler Command PRO CV15S engine was in the John Deere. It is a single-cylinder gasoline engine that produced 15 hp.
John Deere lt155 oil Capacity & oil type
John Deere prefers that 10W-30 be used in all its gasoline-powered engines with 1.9 qts (1.8 L) oil capacity
John Deere lt155 Fuel Capacity
john deere lt155 tractors fuel tank that holds 7.5 liters (2 US gal. or 1.6 Imp. gal.)
John Deere lt155 Tractor Key Features
- 15HP Kohler 426cc 1-cyl gasoline engine, Hydrostatic transmission with two-foot pedals and brake on the right side. The tractor has a free-wheeling lever at the back.
- The John Deere LT155 has a manual steering system and an open operator station.
- Forward: 8.8 km (5.5 mph) Reverse: 4.8 (3 mph)
- Lawn tractors can be used to move snow.
- An integrated hydrostatic transaxle is a good way to get power to the wheels.
- 38-inch (960 mm) mower deck with two blades and a manual lift
- 42-inch (1,060 mm) mower deck with manual lift and two blades
John Deere lt155 Tractor Attachments
- John Deere 38 mid-mount 960 mm mower deck with two blades and manual lift
- The 42-inch (1,060 mm) John Deere Freedom 42 mid-mount mower deck has two blades and a manual lift.
- John Deere 4291M front-mount 42-inch (1,060 mm) blade
John Deere lt155 Specs
|Model||John Deere LT155|
|Length||1,725 mm (67.9 in)|
|Width||915 mm (36 in)|
|Height||1,030 mm (40.6 in)|
|Weight||176 kg (388 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||7.5 liters (2 US gal.; 1.6 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V CCA: 160A|
|Cabin type||Open operator station|
|Engine model||Kohler Command PRO CV15S|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, air-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||0.4 L, 426 cm2, (26.0 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||90.0 mm X 67.0 mm (3.54 in X 2.64 in)|
|Horsepower||15.2 PS (11.2 kW; 15 HP) at 3,600 rpm|
|Torque||25.4 N·m (2.6 kg·m, 18.7 ft·lb) at 2,400 rpm|
|Oil type||SAE 10W-30, API: SG, SH, SJ|
|Oil capacity:||1.8 L (1.9 US. qt, 1.58 Imp. qt.)|
|Spark plug||Champion RC12YC|
|Spark plug gap||1.00 mm (0.040 in)|
Transmission and chassis
|Transmission model||Tuff-Torq K51A|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 8.8 kmh (5.5 mph) Reverse: 4.8 (3 mph)|
|Front tires||Lawn/turf: 15×6.00-6|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf: 20×10.00-8|
John Deere lt155 Review Video
FAQS – John Deere lt155
How much does a John Deere LT155 weigh?
John Deere LT155 Weight,470 lbs (with 38″ deck) 213 kg and 475 lbs (with 42″ deck) 215 kg
What size deck is on a John Deere LT155?
This quick parts reference guide will show you the most common John Deere LT155 Lawn Tractor Parts 42M Mower Deck.
How much does a 150-hp tractor cost?
Tractors with 100 hp and four-wheel drive cost between $55,000 and $70,000 and are a bit bigger. The most powerful 150-hp tractors will cost at least $72,120 and may cost more than $120,090.