EY Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as EY or Ernst & Young, is a multinational professional services network based in London, United Kingdom.
With more than 300,000 professionals in more than 150 countries around the world, EY provides assurance tax, consulting, financial audit, and advisory services to its clients.
Ernst & Young believes that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, and they can equip skilled professionals with the resources that can make a positive impact on their well-being journey.
With a vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of their people, it offers an impressive array of employee benefits at EY helping employees entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
From the wealth of opportunities, benefits, rewarding programs, and retirement policies to help employees achieve success in all elements of life, and to recognize and reward the value bring to the business.
Keep exploring what EY Employee Benefits program you can get additionally enjoy while working for Ernst & Young’s.
What Are EY Employee Benefits and Perks to enjoy at Ernst & Young?
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. And for being their successful service provider, they think employees are the greatest asset of their success.
To thank and support, they offer an impressive array of employee benefits at EY helping employees entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being additionally to great discounts and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at EY (Ernst & Young), read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
Working at EY is challenging and stimulating and Ernst & Young aim to promote a workplace where people can perform at their best.
Ernst & Young have a number of initiatives in place to support employees health and wellbeing including –
- Discretionary sick pay for up to 52 weeks
- Free eyesight testing
- Sports teams
- Discounted gym membership
- Bikes for Work scheme
- Insurance including life, critical illness, dental, personal accident, and travel
- Monthly webinars on a range of physical and mental health topics
- Private healthcare: provided for managers and above or those with five years’ service
- Free health assessment for employees aged 35 and over, and wellbeing kiosks available to all employees
- Occupational health, health and safety, and rehabilitation consultants
- Physiotherapy: rapid access to advice and treatment
When you work hard, it’s important to know you’re being paid fairly.
To make sure their pay stacks up well with other employers, and regular reviews keep salary in line with the progress.
- Matched employer pension contributions of up to 6% through Ernst & Young 401k plan.
Ernst & Young also have formal recognition initiatives and team awards in place.
- Up to 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Family leaves; including maternity, paternity, adoption, surrogacy, and shared parental leave of up to 52 weeks.
- Special leave. Time off work when an employee needs it most.
- Career and Family coaching for all individuals taking family leave.
- Flexible working – formal and informal flexible working arrangements, including options to work from home, reduce working hours, or flexible start and finish times.
- Find out more.
Ernst & Young offer a number of initiatives to support employees to provide financial peace of mind.
- “You + money =” – educational guidance and tools to help manage finances as well as benefits such as a workplace loan
- Lifestyle discounts for well-known brands
- A Season ticket loan
- A car cash allowance (for managers and above)
- Graduate Interest-Free Loan (Only available if employed on a graduate contract)
- Will writing
- Tax Return preparation
EY and the Arts
Ernst & Young is a big fan of the arts at EY, sponsoring exhibitions all around the UK with partners like the Tate.
Employees at Ernst & Young can enjoy private views, lunchtime talks, volunteering opportunities, workshops, and complimentary tickets to sought-after exhibitions.
EY networks and communities
Ernst & Young have a wide range of internal networks and communities like Women in Technology, Military Network, LGBT+, sports teams, parent groups, interfaith working groups, and more.
So, this is all about employee benefits of working at Ernst & Young.
If you are searching for a job at Ernst & Young, you must be aware of all EY Employee Benefits programs.
If you still have any questions on Ernst & Young employee benefits, EY employee discounts, and anything else, then let us know.
We will get back to you as soon as possible…