DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Specs, Price: DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 is the definitive state of the art tractor.
DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor manoeuvrable, versatile, and fast tractor able of working in all conditions.
The DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor comes with all the latest technological solutions of the 200 horsepower class, with DEUTZ Common Rail engines, APS transmission, electronic lift with radar control, and a hydraulic system with 3 independent circuits.
With a compact design and essential, eye-catching looks, this tractor is the ideal fusion between function and design. The DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron 720 is the final state of the art tractor.
So if you have no idea about the DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor Price, Specifications, Key Features, and Images, then here in this post, you will get all kinds of information, which you need to know about it. So let’s check it out.
SEE ALSO: DEUTZ-FAHR 9290 TTV Agrotron Tractor
DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Price
Price: £ 123,665
DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor Key Features
- Agrotron 720 is powered by potent 7146 cm³ six cylinder DEUTZ TCD 2013 L06 engines.
- Four-valve per cylinder head ensures perfect combustion chamber filling
- Deutz Common Rail (DCR ) electronically managed high-pressure injection system, with two injection pumps fixed in the cylinder block and lubricated with engine oil.
- The DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor is designed with a ZF 7.300 Series transmission system, consisting of a synchromesh 6 speed gearbox with four Powershift ranges and a hydraulic reverse shuttle, which provide the tractor the facility work in a range of speeds from 450 m/h to 50 Km/h with extraordinary responsiveness and progressiveness.
- The hydraulic system of the DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Tractor consists of not one but 3 different circuits.
- 1. Circuit gives lubrication oil to the transmission and hydraulic power for a number of functions and systems such as the Powershift, the PTO engagement, hydraulic reverse shuttle, and front wheel drive and differential lock management.
- 2. Completely independent circuit feeds the hydrostatic power steering system,
- 3. Closed-centre circuit with a 120 l/min load sensing pump feeds the lift and the distributors.
DEUTZ-FAHR Agrotron X 720 Specifications
|Manufacturer||Deutz TCD 2013 L06 4V DCR|
|DEUTZ Common Rail||Standard|
|Turbo Intercooler intake||Standard|
|Max. homologated power at rated speed (2000/25/EC)||202/275 kW/hp|
|Power at rated engine speed (ECE R 120)||198/269 kW/hp|
|Max. engine speed (rated)||2240 rpm|
|Max. torque||1035 Nm|
|Electronic engine control||Standard|
|Air filter with dust ejector||Standard|
|Liquid cooling with openable radiators||Standard|
|Exhaust on cab A-post||Standard|
|Fuel tank capacity||585 litres|
|Biodiesel fuel||B100 %|
|Number of speeds with supercreep||40+40 n°|
|Powershift number of speeds||4 n°|
|Minimum/maximum speed with super creep||3.29/0.48 km/h|
|Max. speed||50 km/h|
|Electrohydraulically engaged shuttle||Standard|
|Multiplate wet clutch||Standard|
|Electrohydraulically engaged clutch||Standard|
|FRONT AND REAR AXLE|
|Front wheel drive electrohydraulically engaged||Standard|
|Steering angle/radius 4WD||52°/6,750 degrees/mm|
|Wet rear disc brakes||Standard|
|Hydrostatic, with height and tilt adjustable steering column||Standard|
|Electrohydraulically controlled rear hitch||Standard|
|Rear hitch lift capacity||10,500 KG|
|Mechanical front hitch with retractable coupling bars||Optional|
|Pump output (std)||120|
|Closed centre hydraulic system (Load Sensing)||Standard|
|Electronic distributor control||Standard|
|Rear auxiliary distributors||4|
|Flow regulator and timer||Standard|
|High visibility roof||Standard|
|Cab air suspension||Standard|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS|
|With front tyres||600/65 R34″|
|With rear tyres||650/65 R42″|
|Length (min-max)||5209-5399 mm|
|Height (min-max)||3265-3270 mm|
|Width (min-max)||2500-2749 mm|
|Ground clearance (min-max)||445-625 mm|
|Total unladen weight (min-max)||8753-9995 kg|
|Weight with cab (min-max)||9,430-10,435 kg|
Hope you guys like this article, but if you have any query about this article, then please comment below in the comment box my friends, we will solve your problem as soon as. And Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. Thanks for visiting our site.