BWL Login – Bill Payment
- 1 BWL Login – Bill Payment
- 2 What is BWL (Lansing Board of Water & Light)?
- 3 How to Login to BWL at www.lbwl.com? Steps
- 4 How to Reset BWL Login Password? Steps
- 5 Lansing Board Of Water & Light Bill Payment Ways
- 6 BWL Login FAQs
- 7 Author
BWL Login – Guys!! In this article, you will get to know about the BWL Login official portal’s exact login procedure.
Please scroll down the page at last to learn more about the BWL Login, Bill Payment ways and its various other proceedings.
Let’s get started…
What is BWL (Lansing Board of Water & Light)?
The Lansing Board of Water & Light is a publicly owned municipal utility that gives electricity and water to the residents of East Lansing and Lansing, Michigan, and the surrounding townships of Delta, Meridian, Delhi and DeWitt.
The Lansing Board of Water & Light also gives steam and chilled water services within the City of Lansing.
Once you cleared with the BWL, let’s discuss how to log in to the BWL portal at www.lbwl.com.
Now we will start with the BWL Login process but before it. Let me brief you about some credentials needed for BWL Log in process.
BWL Login Requirements
- BWL Login Web Address.
- You must have a BWL login valid Email Address and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login to BWL at www.lbwl.com? Steps
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your BWL portal:
- Go to the BWL login official site at www.lbwl.com
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the input field.
- After that please click on Sign In button to access your account.
Check Related Login Guide
- Liteblue login
- MythDHR Login
How to Reset BWL Login Password? Steps
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully reset your BWL Portal password:
- Go to the BWL login official site at www.lbwl.com
- Now, Please click on the “Forgot Your Password?” Link as shown on the above screenshot.
- Please enter the Email Address in the input box.
- After that please click on the Continue button and follow the instruction to reset your password.
Lansing Board Of Water & Light Bill Payment Ways
BWL’s new consumer web portal is up and running and ready for you to start benefiting from all the great new features it has to offer. For more information, click here.
Here is the information you need to make your Bill payment in any way you want:
✔ Pay Online:
Online eServices is the easiest and quickest way to pay your service bill. When you register for eServices, you will be able to:
- Pay your bill online using AutoPay
- View your current balance, statement history and billing statements
- See your due date
NOTE: eServices need a valid Social Security Number and driver’s license to be on file for residential consumers.
If your Social Security Number is not currently on file, you will require to contact customer service at (517) 702-6006.
Once the BWL has your information, you will have to wait until the next day to access eServices.
✔ By mail:
You may make bill payments anytime by mail with no charges. Would you please use the self-addressed envelope given with your statement and enclose your bill with your pay? We accept checks or money orders.
Send your payment to:
- Lansing Board of Water & Light
- P.O. Box 13007
- Lansing, MI 48901-3007
NOTE: Payments accepted in the mail will be processed within 24 hours of receipt. Would you please allow the time for postal delivery to make payment by your due date?
✔ By phone:
You can pay your service bill over the phone with your savings or checking account or debit or credit card.
You will require:
- Account number and transit routing number for checking or savings account payments
- 8-digit BWL account number or residential house number
- OR debit or Credit card account number, 3-digit verification code and expiration date.
Please call on (517)702-6006 to use our automated system. This service is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
The payment will be automatically connected to your BWL account, and there are no service fees for phone transactions.
✔ Pay In-Person: Pay your bill at any of the general customer service centres. The BWL Call Center continues open and is available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 517-702-6006.
BWL Customer Support Information
Well, the following are the BWL contact details, and these are what might help you to solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thought.
Customer Service Center
Official Website: www.lbwl.com/customers/pay-bill
Final words for BWL Login
That was all about the BWL Login at www.lbwl.com. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this BWL login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
BWL Login FAQs
Q. How can I login into my BWL account?
✔ You can login into your BWL account visit this link.
Q. Does BWL offer online bill payment facility?
✔ Yes, it offers an online bill payment facility. Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and internet banking payments are accepted.
Q. What is the official portal for BWL?
✔ The official login portal of BWL is www.lbwl.com
Q. How to Reset the BWL Login password?
✔ Please, follow this article to successfully reset your BWL password.